Sheriff Keller (Requested)

So part two requested.

You were walking to your car on your phone, speaking to Tom, you were meeting him in Greendale, for a date

"Tom, I am literally just getting in my car right now." you gave a slight laugh

"Rain, you were supposed to be here fifteen minutes ago." he replied over the phone.

"I know, but i can't help that my Mom decided into guilt tripping me about the future, you'd figure getting into a Ivy League School, would make her less intense but no." You got into your car and started it up.

"Look I swear i'll be there in like half hour Tops just, take a chill pill and breathe. You'll put yourself in hospital."

"At least you'll get to be my nurse."

"Wow that was so corny. Buh Bye" you hung up and pulled out of your drive way. Putting on your favourite playlist you started singing out to the songs. That was about until fifteen minutes into the journey when your car started slowing down.

"Come on, you've got to be kidding me." you stopped and got out, looking around your car you saw that you had a flat tire.

"Great" you drawl going to get the spare, but when you opened the trunk you realised that you used the spare a couple of weeks back and had been meaningg to get another.

"Tow service it is" You took out your Moblie you rang the tow but it came back with a no signal tone. you then looked at it and you had no reception.

"weird." but not all hope was lost  when you saw headlights. "thank you" you muttered holding out your arm to flag down the car. i came to a stop and you grinned. Running up to the drivers side.

"Thanks for stopping, got a flat and no spare, could I borrow..." you stopped short seeing the mask of the driver.

"You..."

BANG! you dropped like a sack of potato's to the ground and gasped for air holding the place of pain, you heard the door open and the driver get out. The Black Hood said nothing but you felt the fingers round your neck and your necklace was taken, after he took the jewel he drove away.

-

Bright lights, voices, pain, worry, Tom, calmness, numbness, nothing. So many things as you were in and out of conciseness till there was just nothing, How long did it go on for, your brain couldn't figure it out.

Beep, beep, Beep.

The most annoying yet also welcoming noise you heard as you came round. Little movement here and there and soon, the welcome sight of you opening to your eyes. It was the best thing your Mom had seen in years.

"Baby, oh baby, I'm so glad you're awake, you have no idea."

" Yeah you had us worried for a minute there kiddo." You're Dad smiled kissing your hand.