Jughead x Reader - Homecoming

It was Home coming and you had  pleaded with your boyfriend Jughead to come with you, he agreed and you could practically jump with excitement. You, Veronica and Betty all went shopping for your dresses and you decided on this:

 You, Veronica and Betty all went shopping for your dresses and you decided on this:

So when the night of the dance came around, you went to Veronica's to get ready. You had decided to meet the boys at the front of the school and walk in together. You were up first and Ronnie did your hair and makeup perfectly. When you swapped you stayed with the classy and elegant look the she always had. and the two of you dressed.

You were taken to the dance and when you got out, Jughead and Kevin were waiting. You were the last and when you got out Jughead was in awe.

"Hey." You smiled

"Hi, you look amazing."

"Thanks." you grinned and did a twirl. "Are you ready?" you questioned

"Yeah."

"Where's Veronica?" Betty asked

"She said she would meet us here, she had something to do before the dance." Betty nodded and you all entered.

"There was a slow song and you grinned it was your favourite."

"This is my fav, come on Juggie." You took him out on to the dance floor and wrapped your arms around his neck.

"I'm not very good at this."

"What sway? Just look at me." You took looked into each others eyes and you slowed dance to Run to you. You began singing softly and then rested your head on his shoulder.

"You look beautiful tonight by the way."

"You said that already."

"But you are." You looked back up and gave him a kiss. The song finished and changed into a fast paced.

"No." he shook his head but gave him a wicked grin.

"Yes." you started dancing gleefully as he tried to keep up with you.  During your crazy dancing you saw Veronica and Archie come in, they talked seriously with Alice Cooper. You tried to find Betty, who was dancing."

"B" she looked at you from her dance with Kevin and you pointed to the two who had just come in.

"Excuse me" She left and you with your boyfriend and friend on the dance floor