Jason x Reader - Your last Afternoon

Imagine you're best friends with Jason and this is your last memory together before July 4th

"Hi Pop. Can I have two burgers and fries, strawberry and chocolate milkshake please." you smile sweetly

"Coming right up y/n." You went to find a booth and sat down. Scrolling through your phone you waited for your best friend Jason to arrive. It was July third and he had asked meet up with you.

As  you waited you were checking facebook, twitter and instagram about the world outside your small town. You then went onto you tube when you heard the bell ring. Looking up you see Jason wearing his letterman jacket, t-shirt and jeans.

"Over here, Jace." You called over to him. He let the door shut behind him and joined you.

"I already ordered for us."

"Okay." he nodded sliding his jacket off.

"So what was with the out of the blue text to meet here."

"Can't I spend some time with my best friend?"

"You can." you chuckled

"I'll be busy over the next couple of weeks with family stuff, so we won't be able to see a lot of each other for a while. I was thinking we could spend the afternoon together."

"Sure."

Your order came and you started taking pictures together and having you meal, talking about anything. When you had finished and paid you went back to your place

"So what film do you wanna watch?" You ask looking through your DVDs.

"Anyone you like."

"No, Jason, come and help me." He got off the sofa and looked through  your selection.

"This one. He picked out Love, Rosie.

"You hate that one. You say it's all mushy and nauseating."

"Yeah, but it's your favourite." you look at him weirdly.

"Your being very nice to me today, why are you being very nice?" you question folding your arms

"I'm always nice." he defended "Now are we going to watch the film or not?"

"Fine." You rolled your eyes and put the disc in the player

"I'll go make popcorn." he said and went into your kitchen. When he came back you pressed play and watched the film.

You went to wash your face because you ended up crying like always and when you came back Jason was looking at something.

"What's that?" you ask sitting next to him

"A present, for you." he held up a bracelt with three charms on it.

"Jason, it's beautiful." he fixed it on your wrist.

"My jersy number, a football and ..."

"A wolf, my favorite animal. Thank you."

"Promise me no matter what happens you'll remember me."

"Jason, your doing family business not dying. I will see you for milshakes before school starts." he doesn't say anything just brings you into a tight hug. You smile and hug him back

-----------------------

Months later.

You   mess with the charm bracelet as you watched videos of you and Jason on your laptop. The morning after your time with Jason, Cheryl called you up in tears telling you that Jason was dead. She relayed the went out for a early morning boat ride and the boat tipped and he drowned. You had been in mourning since. Then when school started and the night of the semi formal, Jason's body was found except it wasn't a case of drowning, he was shot.

You remember demanding Cheryl to tell you what happened, she blurted out the truth that Jason had wanted to run away and he made up the plan of the drowning, he got to the other side safe and dry and she played her part of the bereaved sister. She told you that he was going to contact her when he was settled and then she would be able to tell you. You two only knowing the truth from here on out. But it never happened and no such message came.

But here you were everything being dragged up again as it was released that Clifford Blossom murdered his son. You felt sick and even more crap. You went over everything and you realised, that afternoon he was saying goodbye. And it broke you more that you couldn't say it to