Reggie/ Archie - Moving on Part 2

-you-

You And Reggie sat on the bed watching Mr and Mrs Smith and eating popcorn. The two of you commented on the film as it played. The doorbell rang.

"Oh, Pizza!" you jumped out of bed and ran down the stairs and grabbing your purse on the way. You opened the door but it wasn't the pizza.

"Where is he?" Archie shoved past you.

"Archie, what the hell

"Where is he y/n?" he growls as Betty and Veronica follow suit.

"What is going on?"

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to say anything." Betty apologised holding your arm.

"Reggie, I know you've been sleeping together. Betty told me everything." you turned your head to Betty who felt ashamed. Archie searched the bottom floor.

"Everything alright down here?" Reggie came out of your room  and down the stairs shirtless which only angered Archie more.

"You, how dare you touch her." He threw a punch at Reggie and the two started fighting and yelling at each other.

"Leave him alone." You went to try and stop the fight pulling Archie off Reggie and it was tug and throw for a moment until Archie elbow went back and caught your nose. You screamed in pain.

"Y/N" Reggie shouted dropping his fists and taking your side holding you as you held your nose .

"Y/n, shit. I'm sorry. I...." he went to come to you.

"Stay back, haven't you done enough. Can one of you get a towel." Reggie said. Betty ran into the kitchen and came back with a towel filled with ice. She gave it to you.

"Veronica get him out of here." Betty told her friend and Archie was taken away."

"Y/n I'll get our clothes and I'll take you to the hospital." he handed you to betty

"I'm so sorry this happened, I should have just not said anything."

"You should have? God why can't he just leave me alone." Reggie came back down dressed and helped you with your jeans and shoes. He and Betty took you to the hospital.

---------------

Archie had broken your nose. A clean break so it didn't have to be set but you looked a wreck. When your Mom had found out she was unhappy but the fact you were in hospital lessened her anger towards you. You spent most of your time talking her through what happened all of it starting with the break up and your beneficial friendship with Reggie and the fight.

"Sweetie, you should have told me."

"I didn't want to bother you." You mumbled hugging her back being mindful of your nose.

"I'm your mother I will always be bothered." she gave you a kiss. There was a knock and Reggie opened the door.

"Hey, how you doing?"

"Could be better." you reply

"I'll leave you two too talk." You Mom gave you another kiss and left the two of you.

"What a mess eh?" you chuckled slightly as you got off the bed getting ready to go home.

"I'm sorry about what happened." He rubbed the back of his neck

"It's not your fault, seriously. He's the one that came bursting into my house and started a fight. His elbow broke my nose. All you did was defend yourself and help me."

"Andrews is crazy." You nodded slightly and he came to wrap his arms around you. You sighed softly.

"Thank you for being here." you told him

"Always." he kissed your head

"Why couldn't I have a boyfriend like you." You mumbled closing your eyes.

"Who say's you can't" you opened your eyes.

"Meaning?"

"I don't do the mushy stuff y/n." you turned around and wrapped your arms around his neck

"Well there is just the two of us. I won't tell."

"You know we've been neighbours for years and your the only person outside of my family that doesn't see me as a jerk or a egotistical idiot. I know all of this was supposed to be purely physical not romantic feelings involved but that's kind of hard when you're in love with the girl next door." you grinned

"You're in love with me?"

"Y/n" he warned

"Oh you said it first hot shot." you giggled "You loved me that much you were willing to go along with my silly plan of friend with benefits."

"Yeah pretty much. Anything to make you happy."

"Awn Reginald Mantle has a soft side."

"Only for you."

"You still have to ask me something if you wanna leave here with a huge smile on your face."

"Will you...be my girlfriend?"

"Humm, let me think about it." You paused

"Okay, then." you added  he gave you a kiss but you groaned when he caught your nose

"Sorry."

----------

You slammed Archie locked shut and he looked at you.

"You broke my nose asshole."

"I'm sorry." he mumbled

"Sorry you think that's gonna make my nose heal any faster, I look like shit, I feel like shit and all you can say is sorry!" You had started to gather a audience as you poked his chest.

"Let's not forget you broke up with me. You left me for the new girl. You started dating and screwing her not even a week after. And you have the audacity to barge into my house and start fight because I moved on." you shoved him

"But you didn't you were just screwing him."

"Still none of your business. I was getting on with my life one that you took yourself out of as I keep on repeating. Do you know how humiliating it was for me to explain to Sherriff Keller how and why my ex boyfriend broke my nose?"

"I...."

"And it was all for nothing, you started a fight  and broke my nose for nothing. Did you really think that you could brake us by throwing you weight around like a moody child. Silly boy, you made us stronger, better your efforts were pathetic and fruitless. Isn't that right babe!" you called out knowing he was watching, he came over and draped his arm over your shoulder and kissed your head

"Damn straight." he agreed "Enjoy community service Andrews." he guided you away