Jughead - Shakespearan Love 6

SPOILERS AHEAD IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED SEASON ONE, TWO AND THREE THEN YOU MIGHT NOT WANT TO READ!!!

-10 Years Later -

A lot had happened in Riverdale after the disappearance of Juliette and Jughead. The town started to go in a downward spiral of the death of Jason, Polly getting pregnant, the black hood murders, gryphons and gargoyles, some might say the Coopers had a loyalty ticket for The Sisters of Quiet Mercy. Juliette seemed to be the only one never to have stepped near the place.

Betty was at Veronica's apartment waiting to go shopping with her, she noticed a letter out among of papers and she recognised the hand writing it was Juliette's, she picked it up and took out the paper inside reading it. at the top was a return address. betty took out her phone and snapped a picture.

"Right, let's go." Veronica said as betty quick put the letter back and turned to her friend.

Later that day Alice was sitting in her kitchen when Betty came in with some shopping. She dropped her bags at the door and went to her mother.

"I found her." she greeted her mother.

"What?"

"Juliette, i found her." Alice looked up from her coffee shocked at her daughters admission

"What? How?"

"She wrote a letter to Veronica. She's know where she's ben this whole time." Alice stood up.

"I always knew she was a shady one, where is she?"

"In a place called bridgetown it's about ten hours away from here." she informed her mother who looked relieved.

"Is she okay?"

"I didn't get to read the whole letter. But I was thinking tomorrow we could go." Alice nodded her head

------

The next morning the two blondes set off on their way to bridgetown. both were racked with nerves about seeing their sister/daughter in just over ten years. They stopped to get some food before getting back on the road again.