Archie - Cheater Exposed 3

The next morning your brother took you to school and when you arrived Cheryl was waiting for you with Reggie

The next morning your brother took you to school and when you arrived Cheryl was waiting for you with Reggie. You greeted each other and you headed for the main doors and the boys opened the doors, you and Cheryl stood up high and strutted through the halls of Riverdale high. The other students all stopped what they were doing and turned to look at you and Cheryl. This wouldn't mend your broken heart but it sure felt good.

You sauntered past Archie, Veronica, Betty and Jughead, to your locker. You retrieved the books you needed and turned to the three.

"You don't have to be with me all the time you know."

"We know, Cheryl and I have different classes so Reggie here is your new pal."

"Awesome. let's go Frank Farmer." Your brother snorted and you left.

"Who's Frank Farmer?" You swung round to face the teen. Shocked and horrified

"Are you serious." Reggie shook his shoulders and waited for an answer.

"He's the Bodyguard from Whitney Huston's film the Bodyguard. What do you and my brother do apart from play games?"

"Watch girls." you rolled your eyes

"Un real. Besides your only a likeness to the character nothing like the real one." You shook your head and proceeded to your first lesson.

Archie and the others tried to talk to you all day but you ignored them except for Kevin, you rightly pointed out that he wasn't anything to with the other hurting you and he was your best friend who if he had knowledge would have told you straight away. You conveyed most of what happened leaving out the things that still made you want to hurl. While you knew he would never give up on his friendship with the others he was still your first and only proper best friend

"You look smoking by the way."

"Thank you. I'm now Cheryl's favourite dress up doll."

"What is the deal with you and here anyway."

"Apparently Jason is her main drive, because he's gone she feels like she has to take care of me. In fact I'm kind of glad, she literally busted into my room and yanked me out of my bed, granted all off guard but still."

"Okay. So now that your all you 2.0 when are we having a movie night."

"How about Saturday, I'm inviting Reggie and Cheryl. Reggie has never seen the bodyguard. Like ever."

"No surprise."

"I feel the need to educate him on one of the best films of all time. No one should be deprived of Whitney Huston and Kevin Costner in the same film."

"Agreed"

-

That Saturday as you waited for Reggie and Cheryl Kevin filled you in on what the foursome of ex friends/ boyfriend had been talking about. Mainly it was Jason, but you had been brought up a couple of times.

"Betty is totally throwing everything into finding out who Jason's murderer is. She says it is taking her mind off of you. She is regretful of what she did. Jughead is reserved as always but when you walked in the other day with Cheryl he was like 'oh she's gone over to the dark side' and I was like, 'you tried getting cheated on and see how you feel.' Archie was like. 'I don't mean to do it though', and I was like 'but you still did and the rest of you covered it up while me and her where like should be worried.' So betty and Veronica piped up with 'we didn't want to hurt her feelings' so replied 'no you were just being a shitty friend. If it was me and I found out before her, I would tell her even if she didn't believe me at first' They shut up after that."

"This is why I love you, you have my back. You know, when Aunt Alice made me read it I thought it would be something trivial. She never liked Archie, and she is always protective of me. I thought it was just one of her moments. Turns out she was right." The door bell rang and you went to answer Cheryl and Reggie were standing there and you let them in. Finally all of you were ready to watch the Bodyguard.

When you finished Reggie wad constantly going on about who he and Frank were nothing alike and you said you were referring to the kind of relationship Frank and Rachel had in the beginning . Anyway. Kevin and you had a sleepover, him catching you up on everything you had missed when you were at home.

Over the next couple of months your heard healed and you felt a lot better, you even felt confident to sing in the variety show . You of course rocked the stage and when you smirked walking past Archie who stood to watch you after he performed all you said was.

Watch and weep Andrews