Reggie X Reader - Fake Beau

Reggie x Reader

The past was the past but you couldn't help but look in slight envy and anger . You ex Jughead  Jones and Betty Cooper. It had been a while since he broke up with you and within just over a week it was going around that him and betty were a thing. You were confused what did she have that you didn't. What did best friends then  for13 years then a couple for another three have on blonde hair and pastel prissy jumpers.

"What's happening, gorgeous." You heard the snarky voice of Reggie Mantle

"Get lost Mantle."

"Ouch, what's got you sassy, this morning." He must have looked to where you were watching.

"Oh, still not over the ex."

"I'm over it." You lied

"Of course you are, which is why your glaring holes at the back of their heads." You turned you glare on him

"Easy there cupcake. Just pointing out the obvious."

"Don't ."

"Well I was gonna offer my services but if you're gonna be mean, I'll just go." You were now super confused. What could be brain Mantle offer  you."

"What are you talking about?" He gave you a wicked grin

"Well you know how I love taunting Wednesday Addams, nothing has been working in a while o I thought I better up my game."

"And this has to do with me because?"

"Well I hear through the grapevine that your boy there still talks about his ex ergo you, often. Much about nothing I'm sure, but what I do know is that his little relationship with Cooper, started while he was still with you." You sat up straighter and raised an eyebrow.

"Say What."

"That caught your attention. Well it gets better Andrews over there is very concerned for the pretty y/h/c/ sitting in front of me right now, Jughead seems very cold toward you, giving that he did the dirty and dumping. Now how does that make you feel."

"If your saying is right and you are not just using me for your own means. I would say beyond pissed."

"It is true. Now here is a question, how do you think the lame washed out loser Jughead Jones would feel if word got round that his former girlfriend was dating me. The super hot and sexy Reggie Mantle and that she went up instead of down."

"Why would he care if what he says is right."

"Oh poor sweet y/n  You don't really know about boys do you and how could you when you've just had one of the Addams family.  Well I'm gonna be your boyfriend."

"Oh hell no. No rumours , no fake me and you. Nasty." You went to leave but he pulled you back

"Really? Because your heartbeat says differently." You yanked your arm and left.

------

Sitting in Pops you felt like a loner and a stalker, there Jughead was with Betty and the others being all couply and there you were sitting at the bar of the diner waiting alone with nothing but your school books.

"This can't be my life." You mutter. You were sure you would regret your next move but hey, could your life get anymore depressing and alone?

I'm in. Come to Pops and bring your A game." you grabbed your stuff and took it to an actual table at the back of Pops which meant you walk past the Four.

"Hey, y/n!" Archie made you stop .

"Hi Archie."

"Why don't you join us?" He offered, you gave a soft smile. You looked down at your phone.