Jughead x Madi (Requested)

Madi x jughead- Requested

Great new home, new town, Mom and Dad promised that this would be it for a while and that I would get to finish High School in one place but that's what they say and parents can break their promises. I sigh as i walk into the local diner, it's called Pop's Chock Lit Shoppe it looks like something out of the fifties but as long as they do good for what do I care.

"Hi." I smile walking in "Can i get three burgers and fries two strawberry milkshakes and a chic shake to go please oh and onion rings."

"Sure." the nice man behind the counter smiled and I went to sit in a booth while I was waiting and pulled out my favourite book. While I was waiting the door made a ding sound letting us know someone else was here. I didn't bother looking up until someone cleared their throat.

"Yes?" I asked

"Nothing it's just you're sitting my my seat." I looked around that empty diner

"Um the diner is empty."

"I know it always is at this time, but it's just I kind of always sit here."

"Well I'm just waiting for take out so find another seat." I huff and go back to reading. From the corner of my eye I saw the boy sit across from me.

"so you like y/f/b" he said and I sighed looking at him

"Yep."

"Cool" we lapsed into silence and I put my book down no longer being able to concentrate, it was the I noticed properly that the boy was my age and he had his laptop out

"So what you doing beanie?" I wondered

"Beanie?"

"Well I don't know you're name but you have a cool beanie soo....." I shrugged and he gave a low chuckle.

"Jughead."

"Jughead? That' your name?"

"my nickname, I hate my actual name."

"Okay whatever floats your boat, I'm Madi." I told him holding out my hand which he took and shook it.

"Nice to meet you new girl." I click my tongue already used to the fact that everywhere I went i had new girl tattooed across my forehead.

"So what you doing?" I asked again now curious as to why he was sitting alone in the diner on a school night."

"I'm writing"

"Cool, what about, if you don't mind me asking that is?" i say back to him. He shook his head and told me.

"About life in this town and all the mysterious crap that goes along with it." He informed me.

"There's mysteries in this town, do I want to know or will it scare the shit out of me."

"Both, uh it started out with a missing person. Riverdale High's golden boy Jason Blossom dissapered on July Fourth then it turned into a murder when his body was found, then that case was solved before there was a serial killer/ assailant he was caught."

"Seriously, my parents thought this town was safe."

"Well your least likely to have anything to happen to you, what happens here stems from old ties and the past."

"oh that makes me feel so much better." I replied sarcastically. The door opened and close again only this time these who came in were loud I looked back and saw two jobs who probably went to the same high school I was going to

"Oh look who it is hey were Wednesday Addams." the tall asian dude came up to us with his friend.

"What do you want Reggie."

"Nothing, nothing. I'm on my best behaviour tonight." his friend slapped his arm and pointed to me.

"Who do we have here a new girl by any chance." I roll my eyes at Reggie friend.

"Chuck Clayton, and might I say you have the most sexy blue eyes."

"Made and not interested, I don't like to share the same air as asshats." I snipped back and they oohed before taking the seat next to each of us.

"Look at the hair Reg such and nice shade of brown." Chuck went on

"She said she's not interested."

"Shut it weirdo."

"Why don't you come hang out with the cool kids me and Reggie here will show you a good time." Just then Jughead stood up in his seat and shoved reggie hard causing him to fall out of the booth. He then punched Chuck, that;s when the fight ensued

"Jughead! Jughead! No! I tried to get in and pulled him away but I couldn't get him first time but I did the second time pulling him off Chuck.

"I suggest you leave before before he gets done for assault and you for harassment." I sneered holding back the pissed off writer. The shrugged the jackets and left.

"Sorry pop." Jughead apologised to the nice man that took my order.

"Why did you do that."

"They were harassing you. And well the way they were talking made me jealous "

"you barely know me which is why I'll tell you now, I can handle myself. But thank you. As for the jealous part you need to work on that."