Jughead - Shakespeare Love 2

Juliette sat in her bedroom after coming home from the dance and changing into her pyjamas she made her way to her wardroom and opened it, rummaging for a box at the back she found said box and puled it out

Juliette sat in her bedroom after coming home from the dance and changing into her pyjamas she made her way to her wardroom and opened it, rummaging for a box at the back she found said box and puled it out. inside was her diary, taking it out went and sat on her window seat. She looked at the blank pages wondering where she should start. Tonight had been so magical for her it was like she was in a fairytale and if she wished hard enough she would get the happy ending that seemed to elude others that lived in her small town.

Jughead walked ahead of Sweet Pea and Fangs as they made their way through the dark and quiet back streets of the Northside. His mind was on Juliette, in the space of five seconds he had moved from one Cooper to another and was happily stuck, not caring to thing about the middle child but the youngest, only by a year while, Betty was 17 like him Juliette was 16 not that age mattered when like a love sick puppy he had fallen irreversibly in love. To think the weird most of the time anti social Jughead jones loved a Northside and his father's enemy's daughter. it was enough to give you a headache.

"Jughead! Oh Jughead!" Sweets called far behind him. he rolled his eyes. He heard music he looked around and saw that one of the houses had it's light on and window open. It was the same song that was playing when him and Juliette were dancing. he decided to jump the wall into the back garden and leave his friends to find their own way home.

'Just say you won't let go, Just say you won't let gooooo' Juliette sang as she danced inferno of her window and unknowingly in front of Jughead. He smiled only of the girl he met not to long ago. He looked around and he saw a ladder that hadn't been put away yet. He grabbed it and carefully put it to her window, she was to busy singing an dancing to notice him climb up.

"Hey there Juliette." she jumped

" she jumped

"oh shit." she cursed and turned around about to give whoever was there a piece of her mind but she stopped short.

"It's you, wait how did you find me?"

"This is the song we just danced to, I couldn't resist." he climbed all the way in. He took her waist and hand.

"It still could have been anyone." she replied as she held on to him as the danced again