Sweet Pea x Reader - Bad Date

You date goes wrong and you meet Sweet Pea

-------------------------------------------------

You apply the last stroke of your lip-gloss and screw the lid on, looking from side to side you admire your art work. You were going on  a date with Reggie and you were convinced he was going to make you his girlfriend. I mean how could he not you were y/n Blossom, one of the Blossom Triplets and Co head bitch with your twin Cheryl.

"Sissy, Reggie is here." you look at your sister through your mirror and gave her a smile. Standing up and turning around, you smoothed out your dress.

"How do I look?"

"Perfection." you strutted out head held high and down the stairs of Thrornhill. Reggie stood waiting with a smirk planted firmly on his face.

"You look sexy." he commented as you came off the last step.

"Thank you, not so bad yourself. Bye, sissy, JJ, Nana. Parents." you let Reggie escort you out to his waiting car and he took you away.

The dinner was lovely and Reggie had gone all out  for this date. It was coming to before desert when he gave you a smile

"So I wanted to talk with you." this was it, he was obviously going to ask you to be his girlfriend then you would be the most epic power couple Riverdale High has ever seen.

"Of course."

"You look amazing tonight, leaving me breathless like you always do." you blushed slightly

"I care for you and I know that you would never want me to mess you around so, I think it's time to get serious with you."

"I think we should break up." "I will" you both said at the same time and then what he said registered with you.

"Break up, you are breaking up with me?"

"Yeah, We had fun and I'll always like you." your jaw dropped as you sat back slightly.

"Like me, I thought you were asking me to be your girlfriend."

"Ouch, well I did think about that but, to be completely honest with you I'm just not interested in getting serious with anyone let alone you."

"And what is wrong with me, I'm from a family that makes more than your family does in a month. I'm not exactly trailer trash I'm Co Captain of the River Vixens."

"I know but yeah, I'm just not into a relationship with you." you scoff getting up and leaving.

Your heals clacked against the sidewalk as you made your way home, it was a long walk but you needed to clear your. Ugh, not ready for a relationship. Oh please, I mean seriously it wasn't like you were some hobo or nerd. You were y/n freaking Blossom. His ass was so going to be kicked once Jason found out. You decided to turn your direction to Pops and get something from there, like cake and milkshake. The you would proberly call Jason to pick you up and rant off in the car ride home.

It didn't take long to see the red lighting of the diner, there were wolf whistles. You saw some serpents with their bikes hanging out. You took your phone out and called Jason for him to come pick you up at the diner. The bell rang signalling someone followed you in. You ordered and sat at the bar waiting.

"So what is a stunner like you, doing in a place like this at a time like this." you heard a voice question. You turned to look at a rugged serpent.

"Ignoring Serpent low life like you. Buzz off Raggamuffin."

"Ouch, that's no way to treat your knight in leather is it."

"What do I need saving from."

"Well from what I heard your night is cut short if your asking to be picked up instead of drove."

"What makes you think I don't walk like this all the time."

"Intuition" you laugh

"I didn't know snakes were intuitive."

"Well even I know you don't dress up like that to just walk places." You were handed your cake and shake. as you paid.

"It's none of your business."

"What's  the harm eh, it's not like we're going to run into each other your secrets are safe."

"I'm fine thanks." you move to sit in a booth as you wait for your brother to show up. You were texting on your phone when the serpent joined you again.

"It's a guy isn't it? did you break your heart."

"Get lost." you huff

"He did, didn't he, what a ass." you fold your arms not looking at him.

"He must be dumb right. Tell me he's dumb." you looked at him confused

"Why are you talking to me? and why do you want to know?"

"Stunning girl walks into a diner alone calling for a ride, how can a guy resist. Anyway as I was saying, the guy must be dumbb or gay take your pick to resist you in that get up." you tap your foot.

"We weren't actually a thing if you must know just dating, I thought he would make things official tonight."

"And he didn't."

"No, heavens know why, I'm one of the hottest and powerful girls at school. Happy now."

"Well if you and I were dating I would have done it a lot sooner than now, that is presuming you've been dating for a while."

"Well we're not dating, not that I would lower myself to your kind." it was his turn to scoff.

"You underestimate us serpents." you saw your brother finally arrive and you got up.

"You just leaving?" you stopped turning around

"My ride is here." he came over to you and handed you a napkin. You opened it and saw it was his number.

"For anytime you want to rough it with us folk and be treated like a Queen."

"I already am one." your turned on your heels

"The name's Sweet Pea by the way." he says just as you open the door.

"y/n Blossom." you reply  just before joining your brother. Getting in the car Jason looked at you.

"Everything okay?"

"Reggie Mantle is a Dickhead."you tell him "And revenge will be sweet." he smiles at you and you look to the diner where Sweet Pea watches you leave