Hiram x Reader - Daddy's Mistress

Hiram x reader

Veronica sighed looking at the text message from her mother. Hermione thought sharing this particular news with her daughter during the school day would be good, it had the opposite effect.

"What's the matter V?" Betty questioned seeing her friends dampened mood.

"My Mom just told me that y/n and my two siblings Francesco and Alexandra will be arriving."

"You have siblings?" "Who is y/n?" "What have I missed?"  Betty, Archie and Kevin wondered

"Y/N  is my father's mistress."

"What?" they all stared, open mouthed at the raven haired girl

"Wait hang on, when did this happen? " Betty shook her head

"When I was younger, long story short. My father slept with and continued to have a relationship with one of my mother's friends niece. She found out but he had come to love her and wasn't willing to let either her or my mother go."

"So what happened?" Kevin wondered completely enthralled by the tale.

"My Mom and y/n had a negotiation and came to agreement that neither wanted to let my Dad go, so they decided she wouldn't leave, Mom would still be his wife but she would take the title of mistress."

"They decided to share? Your Dad?" Archie confirmed

"Yeah, neither one butted in on the others lives and neither would show the other up or humiliate them. I don't know the specifics."

"So where do your siblings come into it?" Kevin asked

"Well technically their my half siblings Francesco who is 11 he was like the gutter punch that my Dad had another family and it was more than a know affair and a bit on the side. He kind of reminds me of a younger Dad, which sometimes can be quite disturbing.  Alexandra is five she is adorable and smart, I kind of came to accept that this was my life after she was born."

"So what happened to them when your Dad went away?" Betty quizzed

"They stayed in New York. There was more heat on my Mom and me than her. But now that Dad's back he has requested that she move here as well."

"So all of you living in the Pembroke, that'll be cosy." Kevin muttered

"They won't live with us. Part of the agreement separate house, separate life. As close as."

----------

Your SUV came to a stop outside one of the largest houses that Riverdale had to offer. You looked up to the red door which would lead you and your two children too your new lives.

"Mom?" you looked back to your eldest Francesco.

"Yes Sweetie."

"Why did we have to leave New York?"

"Because your Dad, moved here with Hermione and sissy." you told him undoing your seatbelt.

"Sissy here?!" Alexandra chirped next to her brother.

"Yes sissy's here and she's excited to see the two of you." you smiled lovingly at your daughter. Both your children had inherited their father Hispanic looks

"When are we going to see Dad?"

"Soon, let's get settle first okay." You got out of the car and opened the door for Alexandra. undoing her seatbelt and helping her out, while Francesco let himself out.

"It's not as cool as New York." your boy muttered

"Well Riverdale is not as big as New York, you know this is where your father grew up?"

"Really?" Alex grinned looking around.

"Look baby bubba, this is our new home." she spoke to your growing stomach, you were seven months pregnant with yours and Hiram third child. You went to go grab a couple of your bags when another car pulled up.

"Y/n." You heard the ever familiar voice of your partner Hiram

"Daddy!" The children squealed and ran to their father as he exited from the car. he hugged and kissed the both of them.

" mi hijo, mi hija."

"We missed you." Alexandra  mumbled into his shirt.

"I missed you too, all of you." He looked up toward you.

"Is everything alright now, you're not leaving again are you?"

"No, I'm not."

"Mummy said that you'd done a naughty thing and that you had to be sent to a naughty room for a while. Did you say sorry." You looked down, explaining that her father went to prison for embezzlement was hard so your simplified it as best as you could

"I did and I made it all better."

"Good, don't be naughty again Daddy." She put on her best scowl and you couldn't help but giggle. Hiram found it amusing as well

"I promise. Francesco, why don't you take your sister and explore your new home, okay while I talk with your Mum."

"Okay, come on sis." He took her up the stair and through the front door as Hiram came over to you."

"Mi Alma." He greeted. "I Have missed you the most."

"Not as much as I've missed you. Though I am still cross with you, how could you do something so reckless." you questioned wrapping tour arms around his neck

"What makes you think I did it."

"Hiram, I know you. Some of the time I know you better than Hermione. Act innocent if you want but I'm not dumb." he sighed but gave you a kiss that you waited so long to have. When he pulled away  slightly to rub your stomach.

"How is the little one?"

"Your son is a little warrior. Like to keep his Mommy awake at night." He gave you a smile hearing he was having another boy.

"Now I have two of each."

"You do. Anyway, now that your hear, you can help me with the bags. Make yourself useful." You gave him another quick kiss and grabbed a couple. He helped and took them inside.

The kids were upstairs from what you could here. entering the house.

"How long are you staying, the day, the night, what?"

"Can't we just enjoy the moment alma." 

"We could but you're not seven months pregnant and moving house. If I am to get settled I need to know stuff, be informed which is more than what you did than when you went away." You huffed, rubbing your head, you had been a couple of months pregnant when he was arrested and it threw you off, you suddenly had to take two kids while carrying a third. Lord knows how you did it but you did.

"Y/N"

"I'm sorry, I'm just crabby, it's been hard. It's not like with Hermione and Veronica. she's sixteen and was with you, I get home to everything in your home seized. I had to prove what I bought and it was just not what I needed."

"Everything is fine now."

"Is it?"

"Yes, I'm not going anywhere."

"I hope not." You mumbled as he brought you into a comforting embrace

part 2 anyone?