Sweet Pea - Kind Northsider

You were walking through the halls when you heard a commotion going on downstairs. Curious you went to see what was going on, there at the bottom and in front of you was a standoff between Bulldogs and Vixens vs Serpents. You remember hearing Principal Whetherbee mentioning that Southside high was closing and that some students would be transferring here. That was when you saw your brother itching for a fight.

"Reginald!" you call and your brother turns around looking at you.

"y/n. Get to class."

"Or you'll do what?" you made your way over shoving through the cheerleaders and jocks to get to him.

"You better not be causing trouble Reginald or I will tell Daddy that you snuck out again to meet Sharron Chambers, you know how he dislikes that family." you smiled sweetly

"You wouldn't."

"I would, and I might also miraculously remember that you stole three bottles of his best whiskey so that you could impress some posh  friend of Ronnie's."

"Oh brother, you really must remember not to over step your mark where the mantle women are concerned. Now take your friends and go learn something." you giggle slightly as he glares at you.

"You won't move me hobbit."

"I don't need to, there is more of them then they are of you, who do you think will win?" You turn on your heal to face Veronica.

"Is there anything I can do to help. Ron." she gave you a thankful smile.

"You have Bio first right?" you nodded

"Can you take these one's with you."

"Of course..." you rolled off names till you got to the last.

"It's Sweet Pea." you heard you looked up to put the voice to the face. You were met with a boy same age as you but taller and he looked well like a bad boy. You were intrigued

"y/n" you held out your hand for him to take. He looked at it for a moment then at his friends before taking it.

"Nice to meet you."

"You too." he nodded, still shaking your hand, that was until someone cleared their throat.

"Oh, yeah. Follow me." you turned round taking them to class.

"If my brother gives you any trouble or any of his idiotic friends come and tell me and I'll sort them out."

"We can defend ourselves." Sweet Pea told you

"I'm sure you can, I may actually believe you could beat them in a fight, but I wouldn't like to see any of you get suspended."

"Why you don't even know us?" you turned round to them confused

"Why would that matter? My brother's brain isn't fully developed yet, he makes stupid choices which get others into trouble. He doesn't like southsiders and he will most likely pull a stunt which will get you all into trouble, you haven't and won't do anything wrong yet you'll get blamed. Try putting up a defence to the principal against my brother you'll lose." you told them and they all glared

"However, tell me and he will get punishment one that no one apart from him." you then continued on.

-----

Oh this was bad, very, very bad. You ran into the student lounge.

"Oh I told you, I told you, I told you. You guys are in for it." you rush in and came to a screeching halt.

"y/n. What's going on." Ronnie asked

"I knew he would do something, I told you guys he would. All I can say is that I am so sorry."

"I don't?" Ronnie shock her head but was cut off from asking anything else by Principal Weatherbee.

"You guys. Yes you, come with me." we all followed and I went back to the corridor near the entrance. There on top of the school logo was a snake a spray painted snake."

"Which one of you did this to our school seal?" he asked

"This is what they do Principal, Weatherbee. They tag their turf."

"My god Reggie, could you be more transparent?" Ronnie asked. He gave a innocent look.

"Effective immediately. No gang behaviour of any kind will be tolerated in my school. As of now no more serpent jackets." There were protests as I glared at my brother.

"No more Serpent Jackets and all tattoos will be covered up. Any possession of gang paraphernalia will lead to immediate suspension. Are we clear?" Your brother caught your eye and you just glared.

---------

I didn't get any better, when Jughead came in the next day still wearing the serpent jacket, Reggie started a fight and then he suggested uniform. He was taking away their identity so you on behalf of them put him back into his place. You came skipping into the student lounge with muffins for all.

"Would anyone like a muffin."

"Why are you so happy?" Toni asked

"You remember what I said on the first day about my brother." they nodded you sat down at took a slurp of your coffee.

"Three.... two... one...." you counted

"Y/N!" the newbies and your friends jumped slightly at the sound of your angry brother calling for you. You sat there brushing some lint off your jeans, as your brother stormed into the lounge.

"You snitch, you little betraying snitch." he seethed

"Good Morning Reggie."

"Good morning Reggie." he mimicked childishly  "You told Mom and Dad about Sharron Chambers and the whiskey." you feigned shock

"Did I, when?"

"Don't play all innocent with me. I know it was you and they've asked the coach to bench me for two weeks and I'm grounded as well as other stuff which they have yet to come up with."

"How devastating." you winked at Sweet Pea who looked from confused, to shock, to amusement.

"Well then I guess you've learned your lesson then."

"Which is." you looked up innocently.

"Don't mess with my friends." You stood up handing your cup to Sweet Pea. You then smartened your brother up.

"Oh, Reggie. I warned you about under estimating me. Anything you can do I can do better." you sang the last part smiling.

"Try another stunt like that again, I'll dig deep into my Reggie secrets and dig out a couple more." you swung round.

"Does anyone want to walk me to class." Sweet Pea stood up

"I will."

"Brilliant. Have a  fantastic morning brother." you slapped his shoulder before Sweet Pea handed back your coffee.

"You are cool, you know that."

"You say the sweetest things, Sweet Pea." you give him a large smile and he takes you to class.