Sweet Pea x Reader - sister

So right now when I am writing this I'm in grumpy mood and I'm writing this so I'm sorry if it's not as good as my other ones (she says with hope the others are at least good) I am also in a Reggie Mood

--------

You were kind of different form you run of the mill Southside Serpent, while most of your friends and family had gone through initiation had a rap sheet or went on jobs for the other serpents, You were one of the golden rare straight A students, nerdy, quiet but on occasion sassy and tough. You liked your high school , sure it was rough around the edges and not many if any cared about what went on in the classes but everything had been going downhill, your favourite teacher Mr Phillips had been arrested for dealing drugs and being the notorious Sugarman then Southside high had been shut down for a liar reason and your were being transferred to Riverdale high on the Northside. The only upside is that your brother Sweet Pea and your best friends Toni and Fangs were going as well as the newly minted serpent Jughead Jones returning from hence he came.

Sweet Pea had his arm draped around you in his usual protective brother way as you entered the halls of Riverdale high. He lead you to a desk at the side of the hall where a couple of students were organising. You stopped a raven haired, tan skin girl was with a fair skin red head boy looking at papers.

"Friends." She smiled when she noticed the group of you. There was something off about her but you couldn't place it nor could you be bother to snoop about her.

"On behalf of the students and faculty at Riverdale High, welcome to your new school. To ease this transition I've set up this registration desk, where you can get your locker assignments, class schedules and a list of extracurricular. We encourage each and every one of you to drink deeply  from the cup that is of fair Riverdale.

"Stand down" You heard someone and you looked to the stairs behind and saw a Red head girl who looked like evil to you strut down the steps with a posse of people. You took out your phone and took a picture.

"There is the school spirit, I so fondly remember." Jughead commented as you were still messing on your phone.

"Cheryl, no one invited fascist Barbie to the party." Raven girl huffed

"Wrong, Veronica. No one invited Southside Scum to our school. Listen up ragamuffns. I will not allow Riverdale High's above average GPA to suffer because the classrooms are overcrowded underachievers. So please find some other school to deface with your hard scrabbled ways." Okay this Cheryl had really asked for it right now

"Why don't you come and say that to my face." Toni sneered at the devil.

"Happily Queen of the buskers." You zoned out for a few moments typing a message to all your Southside friends and family most of which were standing close by.

"I am so over the toxic masculinity in this hallway right now." Veronica butted in as you pressed send. You smiled sweetly.

"Alright, that's enough pomp and circumstance, everyone get to class." There was a round of beeping and the Southsider's checked their phones

From Princess Pea:

"Grab your pitch for ladies  and gents the Red Devil is about in the tacky fire pit red. Charrrge!"

Then there was a highly edited demonized photo of Cheryl

The Serpents laughed, including Jughead.

"What's so funny?" A couple of Northsiders wondered. Veronica, snatched Jughead's phone and red the message.

"Who the hell is Princess Pea?" I stood there as none of my friends said anything.

"Excuse me." You piped up and Veronica turned to you.

"Are you going to stand there all day or are we gonna get served, I have stuff to be doing than watching you Northsiders get your knickers in a twist." You were in a bad and challenging mood. You didn't want to be here, you were forced to be here because cow coy (your nickname for the mayor) closed down the school.

"Of course, name."

"Y/N Y/L/N" you stated "And I'll have Juggie, my brothers, Toni and Fangs." One of the boys that came down with the red devil sniggered. you snapped your head towards him.

"Got a promblem Mutt." You sneered

"I can't give you all of them." Vernica stated

"Move over northsider., honestly never send a maid to to a Princess job."

"I beg your pardon. What di you just call me."

"Maid, are you deaf as well as prissy. What do they teach you here. I swear if my avrage goes down because you rich air heads I will not be happy." You grabbed the papers.

"What's the matter with her?" you heard Jughead.

"She get's bitchy when things change, to much. It's a eqivelent of a allergic reaction." Toni muttered to him

"Right. " You started rolling off the namesa of the serpents and gave tem the papers. Once it was done you turned round to the schoked Veronica.

"Next time if your going to do something do it right." you turned to your brother.

"Are we going Bubba." He nodded

"Let's go Princess." He lead you away and kissed your head.

---------------------

You officially hate this school, they dared to say you couldn't wear your serpet jackets. Riverdale high was pissing you off you couldn't settle back into your quiet and academic ways. It just consently irritated you. You were not and a initiated serpent but your were a born and raised one which was as equally as important.

You and Jughead were pissed that something you valued had been taken away for something you didn't do, you were close to boiling point. You would let your other clothes bur just to save that one jacket which was your mothers who had sadly passed away. You didn't have much of hers but this jacket was the most important and you hardly took it off during the day.

Juggie and yourself refused to back down and the two of you walked into school still wearing your jackets. He lead you into the school lounge.

"Oh, hey guys, what's going on?"

"Jug, what's good in this dump?" You question looking at what they had to offer.

"The chips are nice." You shrugged and went  to get your purse.

"Take it off." you heard a boy say and you looked back to the mutt who snickered at your friends nicknames

"Take off those jackets rat boy and freak girl." Juggie sighed he turned around and you grabbed your chips and opened them taking a bite.

"Oh y/n I don't think Reggie here knows what this jacket means."

"You know what Juggie, neither do I, but what can you expect from a mutt there not as intelligent as us. Why don't you tell him."

"You have no sense of honour or history or loyalty. Which is what it stands for"

"That's it." The mutt started fighting and I fought back.

------

We were in the Principles office I had my arms folded.

"You all have yourself a week's detention for fighting. As for you Mr Jones and Miss Y/L/N take off those jackets now or your suspended."

"Please you two just take them off."

"Can it maid." I sneered

"Then I guess I'm suspended ." Jughead shrugged.

"You will have to pry this jacket off me."

"Y/n." Sweet Pea jumped up "Please."