Fun Times and Thin Walls

*For the next 3 months while you are laying low the Avengers go on mission after mission. They take down one Hydra base after another. When they get home you always have a little celebration for them... and when you and Bucky are alone you two always have a little special celebration of your own.*

Y/N- Lock the door *you say breathlessly*
Bucky- Too many clothes
*Bucky picks you up and takes you to the bed*
*Bucky kisses you all over and makes his way down your stomach. He takes extra time in between your legs... He is the definition of a tease.. it had been 3 weeks since you had seen him last and he wanted to savor every moment of this reunion.*
Bucky- Tell me what you want.. *he says as he is still pleasuring you with his mouth*
Y/N- I...want...you...*Everything he is doing feels so good it's hard for you to speak.. he smiles. He kisses his way up your body till he gets to your lips*
Bucky- I can do tha-
Y/N- in the shower.
*Bucky looks at you with a devilish grin*
Bucky- as you wish
*Bucky picks you up from the bed and takes you to the bathroom. The room was filled with steam in a mater of minutes... the water hadn't been turned on yet. He sets you on the counter while he turns on the water. He comes back picks you up and carries you into the shower. The water was freezing at first but it quickly heated up. He used everything he could think of to pleasure you.. his hands.. his mouth... himself... even the detachable shower head.. and you came every...single...time. You tried to return the favor but he wouldn't let you... he kept saying he wasn't finished with you yet. God you loved this man so much... By the time Bucky was done with you the water was freezing again. You didn't care.. you had Bucky and that's all that mattered. Bucky helped dry you off and get ready for bed... you needed the help.. your legs were so shaky you could hardly stand.*

*Bucky had a soft side that very few people know about.. but when you to are alone he always lets his guard down for you.*
*you are laying in bed and Bucky has his arms around your waist*
Bucky- I just wish we could end all the fighting.... I know I am no longer the Winter Soldier.. but sometimes when I fight I can feel him trying to break free.
*Bucky stops talking... you turn over to look at him and even in the dark you can tell he is crying. You snuggle into his chest and run your hands over his back just the way he likes.*
Y/N- Bucky I understand and it's okay... I feel the same way about Odette. We can get through this together. *you look up and kiss Bucky*
Y/N- you are no longer the Winter Soldier.. He is gone... just keep reminding yourself of that.
Bucky- Well... *he gives you another devilish grin* he's not completely gone.
*Bucky rolls over on top of you and kisses you. He looks at you and says*
Bucky- Ready to Comply Soldier?
*You laugh and even though you started to ache for him at the sound of that phrase you knew you both needed to sleep*
Y/N- I just complied for the last 2 hours... so let's just sleep.
*Bucky laughs and then leans in to kiss you. He then looks at you and gets very serious for a moment*
Bucky- I love you so much Y/N. I don't know what I would do without you.
Y/N- I love you too Bucky.
*You both snuggle in and go to sleep*

The next morning you are so sore. Bucky teases you about it before he picks you up and carries you downstairs to get breakfast. Bucky puts you down right outside the kitchen door and you hear Tony talking to Sam, Steve, and Nat.

Tony- I knew I should have splurged for the sound proofing in every room.
Sam- For real man... like damn we get it you're really into each other but I don't need to know when you're actually "into each other"
Nat- Eww Sam.. we knew what you meant you didn't have to-
Sam- oh don't even get me started on you two *Sam points to Nat and Steve.* Steve's all "I can do this all day"... ya nasty.
Tony- I just hope Peter and Morgan were asleep by the time they started... god the nightmares those kid would have.
*Peter shouts from the other room*
Peter- I wasn't! And I wouldn't call them nightmares.
*you and Bucky look at each other and try not to laugh. He motions to you to head back upstairs and you shake you head. You walk right into the kitchen with no shame*
Y/N- Hey guys! How did everyone sleep last night? *you grab an apple and walk towards Bucky* I know I was exhausted and super sore *You give Bucky a love tap on his butt and a wink as you walk back out of the room.*
*Bucky looks at everyone*
Bucky- we will keep it down next time..
Tony- that's all I ask... think of the children Barnes... the children.
*Peter shouts from the other room again*
Peter- This child will sleep with earplugs so go crazy.
*Everyone busts out laughing*