Always Expect the Unexpected

Nat- Wow.. you've gone soft y/n
*You stand up.. you are completely exhausted and angry that Nat was besting you*
Y/N- I had a baby only 3 months ago.. give me a break..
*Nat laughs*
*You square up to fight again... she lays you flat on your ass*
Y/N- fuck!!!
*Nat laughs*
Nat- If you wanted easy your shoulder have asked someone else..
*you place your hands above your head to help catch your breath*
Nat- Why didn't you have Bucky train you?
Y/N- Because the first time he pinned me or I pinned him we would no longer be training and Tony's cameras would get a nice little show..
*Nat smiles*
Nat- Okay, why not Steve?
Y/N- Because he's been telling me for weeks to get ready for this and I haven't listened and I know he would talk my ear off about how I didn't listen.
*Nat nods and agrees*
Y/N- Okay.. let's go!
*You start fighting and you are quickly getting back into the groove.. you're still not at your best though*

*Bucky walks into the conference room*
Bucky- What's all this?
Steve- Recon, redwing caught some movement in the mountains up north.. it could be Hydra.
*Steve notices that you are missing*
Steve- What no y/n?
Bucky- She's training with Nat..
*Bucky is studying the board*
Steve- So why are we here??
*Bucky looks at Steve*
Bucky- what do you mean?
Steve- this is the first time in over a year y/n is really fighting someone and she chose to train with Nat... which means either Y/N is taking out all her pent up rage from the last year and using it on Nat or..
Bucky- the playing field is finally leveled with y/n and Nat's probably giving her a run for her money..
*they look at each other, smile, and take off to the gym.. they walk in right as Nat slams you on the mat again... she uses your shirt to "choke you" and you yield... you two don't even notice the guys*
Y/N- Using my shirt?!? That was a low blow!
Nat- Hey Hydra doesn't play fair.. let's go!

*You rip off your shirt.. you are wearing a burgundy Sports Bra and Black leggings.. it was almost time for you to nurse so your Sports bra was hardly containing your breast.. Nat let's out a whistle.. you laugh*
Nat- See that's your problem.. your balance is all off because you have giant breast now!
*She Laughs and you throw a towel at her... although she may be right... you see Bucky out of the corner of your eye... you turn and face him*
Y/N- Nope, leave!
*Bucky pretends to looks hurt but he knows exactly why you've told him to leave.*
Bucky- Oh come on y/n?! I'm just gonna watch!
Y/N- Bullshit! You're gonna find some reason to "correct my form" and use the excuse of "I trained you" then the next thing I know you've ripped the ass of my leggings open and I'm being fucked up against the wall... not today, leave!
*Nat gives Bucky the "she's got a point" face.. Steve and Bucky laugh*
Bucky- Look *He shows you his hands and he shoves them into his pockets* see my hands are contained and I'll keep them to myself..
Y/N- Yeah... except for the fact that your probably give yourself a hand job from your pocket... I'm right aren't I?

*Bucky laughs and raises his hands above his head.. Nat laughs, you smile, Steve looses it and shoves Bucky.. Bucky laughs.. you know Bucky so well.. you also go through this little dance every single time you train.. it happened in Hydra.. it even happened with Bucky as the Winter soldier... it's just something about you dressed like this and fighting that gets him going*
Bucky- I promise Baby girl.. I'll keep my hands to myself and I'll sit here quietly..
*You give Bucky a side eye*
Y/N- Fine.. over there *You point the the chairs that are the farthest away from you and Nat.. he laughs and walks over and sits*

*You and Nat go again.. this time you pin her... maybe all you need is an audience*
Bucky- Thats 1 for my Baby!
Steve- Come on Nat!! You can take her!
*You and Nat laugh and go again... Nat almost got you but at the last second you twisted out of her grasp and pinned her*
Bucky- Thats 2!!!
Steve- Nat you go this!

*Sam, Thor, and Clint come running in.. Sam has popcorn*
Y/N- What the Hell?!
Bucky- Oh Steve texted the whole compound. told them you two are fighting.. for fun of course!
*You shake you head as Tony comes in*
Tony- Chai! Chai! Chai!
*You laugh and Nat just shakes her head.. she takes this opportunity to play dirty.. she sweeps your legs out from underneath you and you land flat on your back*
Clint- Atta girl!! *He respectfully whistles*
Sam- Oooww Damn! That's cold!!
Thor- Never turn your back on your opponent y/n
*You are out of breath climbing up off the floor*
Y/N- Yeah.. thanks Thor! *You yell sarcastically*
Thor- Your very welcome *he did not catch the sarcasm*