Whole And Safe

‼️I'm sorry I'm advance... TW- Blood, violence‼️

*You look at the clock.. 8:30am*
Bucky- I want this *He points to you top* gone... *You smile*
Y/N- Done.. *You untie it and throw it to the side* what else?
Bucky- These too.. *He pulls at your underwear.. you smile and stand up on the bed.. Bucky smiles and reaches out to stabilize you.. you giggle. you slowly slip them off and toss them to the side.. you sit back down on Bucky's lap.. you look a little dizzy*
Bucky- Ha! Feeling a little dizzy there?!
Y/N- Yeah.. baby Win did not like that..
*Bucky laughs and kisses you.. in a moment the dizziness is gone*
Y/N- Okay.. what now?
Bucky- My pants and underwear are still on.. *He smiles and then motions for them to be taken off.. you smile and pull them down his body.. now you are both naked, except for the knee high stockings you are wearing and the garter belt*
Bucky- Lose the belt baby.. *He smiles and winks*
*You take off the belt and your tiny little pregnancy belly shows.. you're only about 3 1/2 months along.. you're sure you'll explode any day now.. Bucky smiles and rubs your belly.. You lean down and kiss him*
Y/N- You want me to take off my stockings? *you smiles and say against his lips. He shakes his head*
Bucky- Nope.. leave those on..
*You giggle*
Y/N- Note to self, just wear stockings and nothing else.. *Bucky laughs* I'm serious *You giggle* I woke up early, showered, shaved, moisturized, did my hair, got Grant squared away for the morning, got dressed.. all for you to undress me and leave me naked
*Bucky smiles and rolls you over*
Bucky- I know.. and I love every part of it and I know you'll do it again next year.. but to steal your line, how many times do I have to tell you.. I love you like this.. everything stripped away and bare... nothing between us.. Completely pure. *He kisses you and you smile as he rubs your thigh* I love everything else as well.. believe me, I wake up to you half dressed sitting on me.. I'm a happy man! *You giggle and flip him back over.. you are straddling him again*
Y/N- Okay.. where were we?? Oh right! Now what baby?? *You smirk*
*Bucky sits up and smiles... he kisses your jaw*
Bucky- Now *He kisses your cheek* I'm gonna take my time with you.. *In one motion he unties your hair and it falls onto your shoulders.. he brushes it off and kisses your shoulders then your chest then your breast.. he slowly guides you to lay down as he hovers over you.. you giggle and kiss him* how does that plan sound??
Y/N- Perfect... *you wrap your legs around Bucky's waist... the material of your stockings rubbing against his lower back and ass*
Bucky- So beautiful, y/n.. *He whispers against your lips as he looks in your eyes*
*You smile and rub his back as he pushes into you.. you moan and grip his back.. he moans into your mouth.. it's nothing crazy or rough.. it's sweet and beautiful.. much like the night you made Winnie and your slow fuck day.. just you and Bucky staring into each other's souls as you give yourselves to each other completely.. Bucky makes you cum about 4 times before he cums once.. he finally cums and goes right back to eating you out*
Y/N- Mmhmm Bucky.. it's your birthday not mine!
*Bucky chuckles*
Bucky- I know and this is what I want... to have you completely satisfied and blissed out..
*You giggle and struggle to not fall asleep*
Y/N- Mission accomplished..
*Bucky climbs up to your face and kisses you all over and tickles you*
Bucky- Wake up wake up.. *He chuckles and you laugh*
Y/N- I'm awake! I'm awake.. *You kiss him*
*He meets your gaze*
Bucky- Y/n? *You hum in response* thank you for making my life worth living.. you've made me the happiest man..
*You smile and a tear falls from your face*
Y/N- I love you Bucky and regardless of what this day holds I am determined to celebrate you, my amazing, sexy, fine as hell, incredibly caring and thoughtful Husband..
*Bucky smiles and pulls you into his arms*
Bucky- I couldn't agree more..
*You look at him and laugh*
Y/N- What??
Bucky- I am fine as hell.. *You laugh and roll your eyes* and also that regardless of what happens, today is going to be a good day..
*You hum and Bucky kisses you*
Bucky- How about we get showered and then spend as much time as possible with everyone.. yeah?
*You nod*