The Night Of Firsts

*Bucky let's go of you and helps you up... you start to walk towards the bed and he grabs your arm*
Bucky(Winter Soldier)- What are you doing? I didn't tell you to move.. grab the edge of the dresser...
*You move and grab the edge of the dresser... Bucky walks up behind you*
Bucky(Winter Soldier)- Lay down Princess
*He gently pushes your head and chest down to where you are laying over the dresser* good girl..
Y/N- I always try to be good for you
*Bucky chuckles... he leans down and kisses the back of your neck. He whispers in your ear*
Bucky(Winter Soldier)- if you were good you would be wearing underwear right now *He slides his hand between your legs and teases your clit.. you moan against the dresser*

Bucky(Winter Soldier)- Now, be a good girl and hand me the knife out of the top of the dresser..
*You reach in the first drawer and get the knife that was there.. you hand it to Bucky and he takes it*
Bucky(Winter Soldier)- Thank you Princess
*Bucky takes the knife and slides the cool metal over your ass... you moan and try not to move.. Bucky knows not to even try to cut you with it because that would end the fun real quick... he knows you are not about actually knife play and you'd let him have it if he tried it... he wasn't about it either really... just teasing... but you felt you should give him a little reminder*
Y/N- Sergeant... *Your tone held no playfulness*
Bucky(Winter Soldier)- I know Princess... but that just earned you another round of spanking..
*You whine and he pushes you into the dresser more.. he slides the knife under the shirt you are wearing and cut the edge.. he then put the knife down and proceeds to rip the shirt open the rest of the way.. your back is completely exposed.. he kisses your back and then bites it all the way down to your ass.. he bites your ass cheek and you whimper in response... he stands up and moves away from you... you look up and see him in the mirror... he is smiling and taking in the view before him*
Bucky(Winter Soldier)- oh y/n... I'm sorry..
Y/N- What? Why sergeant?
*He walks up behind you slides two fingers in your pussy and grabs your neck pulling your back against his chest*
Bucky(Winter Soldier)- I'm sorry for what I'm about to do to your ass and then what I'm gonna do to this sweet pussy of yours..

*He starts pumping his fingers in and out of you until you are on the edge then he pulls them out. He shoves them in your mouth and you suck them clean.. moaning against them.. he lets go of your neck and pushes you against the dresser again*
Bucky(Winter Soldier)- Count or I'll start over...
*He brings his hand down across your ass.. you feel the sting but your mind can't comprehend what is happening*
Bucky(Winter Soldier)- I said count
Princess.
Y/N- ...on..one!
*He brings down his hand again.. this time it was a little closer to the center of your ass*
Y/N- t..tt.. two!
*He slides two fingers in your pussy and he starts to curl them as he smacks your ass for a third time*
Y/N- Th.. Three!!
*Bucky doesn't let up and you cum as he slaps your ass again... it all felt so good you forgot what number you were on.. you also couldn't speak because you were cumming so hard*
Bucky(Winter Soldier)- What number?
*you don't answer as he continues to fuck you with his fingers*
Bucky(Winter Soldier)- last chance Princess.. what number?
*Nothing... Bucky removes his fingers and pulls your hair and lifts your back against his chest*

Bucky(Winter Soldier)- Are you trying to make me mad? Because it's working.. when you're sergeant asks you a question you better answer...
Y/N- Yes Sergeant!! I'm sorry! Please don't start over! Please!?
*Bucky chuckles.. and kisses your neck then bites it gently*
Bucky(Winter Soldier)- I won't start over because you begged so nicely.. but I'm going to finish the set I started.. do you understand?
Y/N- yes Sergeant!!
*Bucky pushes you back down and you grip on to the dresser for dear life... he slams his fingers back into you as he slaps your ass again*
Y/N- Five!!
*He curls his finger and slaps your ass..you are cumming again*
Y/N- Sergeant!!
Bucky(Winter Soldier)- how many is that?
*You don't answer again... Bucky pulls his fingers out and pulls you off the dresser. He brings his metal hand to the front of your neck and grabs it.*
Bucky(Winter Soldier)- you know which buttons to push.. I'm gonna fucking rail you...