Tell Me What You Want

***Avengers***
*The team has already loaded the 2 jets, that way all they have to do is load vision and then they can leave*
Bucky- Sharon! How's it going?!
Sharon- Hayward made a deal.. I go tonight to get the stone and Vision.. I'll be back before dark.. *She starts to walk off and Bucky grabs her arm*
Bucky- You think I'm dumb enough to let you go alone..
Sharon- Just maybe.. *She smiles Bucky squeezes her arm tighter*
Bucky- Yelena, you're going to with Sharon.. you will pretend to be an associate of hers.. if she crosses us.. kill her.
Yelena- Will do... let's go!
*They walk off and head towards the base.. Bucky paces the camp as they wait for Sharon and Yelena to get back*
Tony- He's acting like a caged animal..
Peter- He's made a indentation in the ground..
Sam- It's like his brain is malfunctioning..
*Bucky stops and looks at them*
Bucky- I can hear you.. and I I was losing it the last thing I would need is to hear my friends ragging on me for it..
*Steve walks up beside him and takes his shoulder*
Steve- Come on.. let's walk over here..
Bucky- why?
Steve- Because peters right, you've made a ditch where you've been pacing and stomping for the past 4 hours and even the super Soldier Serum isn't powerful enough to stop a twisted ankle..
*Bucky chuckles and walks away with Steve*
Steve- Talk to me..
*Bucky takes a deep breath*
Bucky- I left her there Steve... she is completely defenseless against the monster who is coming to hunt down my children..
Steve- You know she is not defenseless.. she could probably take on this "Punisher" single handedly
Bucky- Let's hope so because if Sharon doesn't hurry up she may have to..
*Someone walks up behind them*
Sharon- What was that??
*Bucky just turns around.. thanks to his super hearing he heard someone sneaking up... He also hears Peter yelling for the group.. they head back*
Sharon- I got the goods.. Yelena is storing it in the jet as we speak*
Peter- Guys... somethings off..
Thor- What? Is it your Peter tingle?
*Peter rolls his eyes and everyone try not to laugh*
Peter- Yes... I can sense someone.. he watching us.. he's already found us..
*Peter starts to look around but he can't find him*
Peter- Clint do you see him?!
Clint- Yeah.. he's on that ridge over there..
Wanda- Who?!
Steve- The punisher... we got to go, now!!
*The team quickly loads the jets and takes off*

***Frank castle- The Punisher*
Punisher- Note to self... take the kid out first then the archer.. after that you'll be a surprise to everyone..
*He packs up his rifle and follows the avengers*

***Compound***
Y/N- Hey Loki? You said call if we needed anything... *You take a deep breath* we need the soul stone..
Loki- Say no more... I'll have it to you within the hour..
*You hang up*

***Avengers***
Peter- I can still sense him.. he's following us.. we are going to lead him right to the rest of the stones and Winnie..
Tony- Peter's right..
Bucky- Okay... emergency landing.. radio to Sam and tell him to land..
*Once they've landed everyone gathers in the main jet*
Bucky- We have to split up.. we can't take all of this back to the compound and we can't just lead him there.. his main mission at the moment is Sharon.. so let's-
Sharon- Id you're suggesting what I think you are then fuck you...
Bucky- We use your face altering tech to disguise one of us and lead him away from the others.. let me fucking finish..
*Sharon rolls her eyes*
Yelena- I'll do it.. Sam and I can lead him away.. we can even use some of that tech on these empty crates and make them look like The Vision.. make him think there's an extra payday in it for him if he follows us..
Steve- Thats a good idea.. then we can take Sharon and the goods back to the compound without being followed..
Nat- I can't use my sister as bait... just let the real Sharon do it.. if she dies, oh well!
*Steve shoots Nat and look*
Steve- She needs to be locked up..
*Nat just sits down*
Bucky- Okay... Thor? Tony? let's help "move" vision to the other jet.. Wanda and Nat can you help Yelena with the tech?
Wanda- Yeah.. come one..
*they make the switch and load the jet.. they go their separate ways... and for once the plan goes exactly how it should.. the Punisher followed Yelena and Sam*
Peter- He's followed the others.. we should be safe.. Steve make this thing go as fast as it can..
Steve- I'm on it Peter..
Tony- I'm flying ahead.. gonna make sure no one is camped out at our front door..
Bucky- Okay Tony..
Thor- I'm going as well.. I shall see you there..
*Tony and Thor jump out the back and fly off.. Bucky starts pacing again.. Peter and Clint just watch and count how many times he touches each wall... 100 times in 2 minutes*
Clint- Watching this is like watching one of those water fathers they use to calm you in a doctors office..
*Peter laughs and so does Steve*

***Compound***
*Loki portals in*
Loki- Here is the stone.. use it wisely..
Y/N- Loki... why did you wipe my memory?
*Loki sighs*
Loki- Because I didn't want you to be burdened with this knowledge for weeks.. and I didn't wipe it completely.. there was a safe hold that when a certain event happened you'd remember everything and be able to spring into action..
Y/N- Oh, okay...
*He pats your shoulder and disappears*
*An alarm starts to go off and you start to panic.. you grab little Grant and run towards the safe room.. that's when Tony opens the door*
Y/N- Oh thank god! You scared me! A little warning next time!!
Tony- Sorry.. I've actually been circling the perimeter for 20 minutes.
*You shake your head and hold Grant tight.. the older kids come running in*
Grant- Everything okay??
Morgan- Dad!
*She runs up and hug him*
Winnie- Mom where's dad?
Y/N- I don't know, he should be here soon..
*Thor comes walking through the door.*
Thor- Winnie! *He hugs her and she smiles*
Winnie- Where's my dad?!?
Thor- He was still in the jet with the others.. they should be here within the hour..
*Winnie nods, kisses Thor, and then leaves... Thor looks sad.. he was expecting a more enthusiastic "Welcome Home"
*You walk over and hug him*
Y/N- Welcome home..
*He smiles*
*You settle in and wait for the others.. you hear the jet land and you walk outside.. Bucky walks down he ramp and runs to you.. Winnie takes little Grant from your arms.. you turn as Bucky picks you up and holds you right.. you wrap your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck.. neither of you say a word.. he just holds you and then sets you down.. you take Grant back and you all walk inside. you are wrapped in Bucky's arms.. Bucky doesn't even let you go to hug Steve.. it's a weird 3 person huh that ends up being really funny*
Bucky- I've missed you.. *Bucky whispers in your ear*
Y/N- I've missed you too..
*You kiss him.. his lips are on yours, a feeling you haven't felt in so long.. they have been gone for a month and a half.. the days blurred together maybe that's why each day seemed so long*

*A week later Sam and Yelena get back.. they lost The Punisher and felt it was safe to come back.. there is no movement around the perimeter so you know he's not out there just waiting but you know he's not going to stop... no one leaves the compound and everyone is there.. Clint even moves his family in for the time being.. Morgan and Pepper were at the cabin but they are back as well.. everyone under one roof.. The weeks fly by and you almost forgot that there was a hit out on you.. almost.. but you are determined to enjoy Bucky's birthday*
Y/N- Good morning *You kiss Bucky awake.. he chuckles as you straddle him.. he sees you are wearing something extra special for him*
Bucky- Is that your vintage pinup girl lingerie? *He gives you a sleepy smile and you nod and kiss him*
Bucky- Lingerie in the morning?!? Man it must be my birthday or something *He chuckles at his own joke and you kiss him again*
Y/N- Alright birthday boy... tell me what you want.. *You smirk and slowly start to unite your top*