Memories

*You were finally getting all of your stuff moved in today. The moving truck shows up and Bucky insists that you let him and Steve move it all in. Normally you would do it all yourself but you like letting Bucky help you. While the boys are unloading all your stuff you find yourself sitting in the conference room with Nat.*
Nat- Hey Y/N, now that I have you alone I need to ask you something... when you and Steve were together did he ever ask you to...pose for pictures.....with his shield...like in bed. I mean I don't mind... I think it's kinda hot.. I was just wondering if this was a new thing or what....
Y/N- more times than you would think
*You and Nat laugh*
Y/N- That was the one thing I took when we broke up.. I mean he would have destroyed them anyway just out of respect for me but I wanted them... cause you're right.... it's is kinda hot.
*Nat laughs*
Nat- Do you still have them?
Y/N- yeah I do! I wonder where they are though..those are not the only photos in that box... I really need to figure out where it is..
..Shit oh Shit.
*At the moment of your realization Bucky walks in with an old shoebox.*
Bucky- um..... this fell out of the truck.. and spilled everywhere.
Y/N-.....so you saw them?
Bucky- Yep...
*You looked at his face and it seemed like he was hurt, you stand up and grab his hand and you start to explain... then all the sudden the biggest smile appears on his face*
Bucky- You look Hot!! I really wish it wasn't his shield that was acting as your clothing... but still you make me feel all sorts of ways in these photos.
Nat- Damn y/n, even I'm feeling things looking at these.
*you are surprised by their responses. You look at one of the photos.. you hair is down and you have it styled with big beach waves. Some photos are in black and white and some are in color. The shield is covering almost everything in most of the pictures but your butt shows in some of them. Bucky holds up one where you are facing away from the camera and you are holding the shield behind your back and it covers your butt. You hair flows down your back and you are slightly looking over your shoulder.*
Bucky- When the shield becomes mine you are recreating this one for me
*You laugh*
Y/N- put them away before someone else sees them.
Bucky- Oh yeah...Steve already saw them... he helped me pick them up off the ground so....
Y/N- awesome
*you get all the photos and put them back in the box... you notice there is one in particular you are missing*
Y/N- I'm gonna go put these somewhere safe.
*You leave the room to find Steve.*
Y/N- Steve...
Steve- Hey Y/N
Y/N- come on Steve... give me the picture
Steve- oh come on it's my favorite..
Y/N- let me see it
*steve gives you the picture.. it was not the one you were expecting*
*You and Steve are all bundled up sitting on his shield. The trees are covered in snow and the sky is gray. Snow is falling and You two are about to go down a giant snow covered hill. The tip of your nose is red and so are Steve's cheeks.. you two are freezing but you still give the camera you best smiles. You two are truly happy and at peace*
Steve- If I didn't know any better I would say those are the faces of two people in love.
Y/N- Wow.. I forgot about this one... I did love you Steve.... I just loved hi-
Steve- I know
*Steve looked at you and smiled*
Steve- wasn't this taken about a year after we broke up?
Y/N- yeah... It was the first Christmas I was going to be alone for after the snap.. *You laugh* I remember you called and said *You give your best Steve impression* " Y/N, Nat and I are your family and you are spending Christmas with us whether you like it or not" and then you drove 3 hours to my house to spend Christmas with me.
Steve- yeah little did we know we'd get snowed in for 3 weeks.
*you and Steve laugh. You notice the way Steve looked at the picture*
Y/N- Can I ask why you want to keep it?
Steve- this was the first time since before the events in Sakovia that I felt I had a family... even though Bucky and Sam were gone... I knew I wasn't alone.
*You move closer to Steve and give him a hug*
Y/N- you can keep it but I want a copy
Steve- Deal!
Y/N- I can't wait till all this is over and I can take Bucky up to the mountains...take him sledding.
Steve- We should make a tradition out of it. Every Christmas your family, my family, whoever else wants to come, we head up the mountain and just get lost in the snow.
Y/N- Deal!...now about the actual picture I came here for..
*Steve pulls another picture out of his back pocket and waves it in the air*
Steve- Oh this one?!....
*As he holds it in the air you see it is exactly the one you knew was missing.*
*The picture is you in sweats. Your hair is in a messy bun and you sitting inside Steve's shield spinning around slowly. You have a open Wine bottle in one hand and a piece of pizza in the other. You are crying and using the wine bottle as a microphone.*
Steve- I can still hear the Taylor Swift song you were belting.
Y/N- okay in my defense I was emotionally unstable!...I had just found out that-
Steve- I know Grey's Anatomy did Joe Wilson and Alex Karev dirty.. I know I heard you cry about it for hours. *Steve takes a big breath*...... But I'm keeping this one too... *Steve takes off running.*
Y/N- Steve!!
*You catch up to him as he is walking into the conference room and you can see Tony has gathered everyone for a meeting*