What We've Been Up To

*You and Bucky head back to the jet once the sun goes down.. Sharon is still tied up and sitting in the corner.. she sees you two walk in*
Sharon- Please for the love of god don't make me endure that again... let me sleep outside in the rain and with the wolves..
*Steve walks in*
Steve- They will be on their best behavior tonight... *Steve looks at you and Bucky... you can't even pretend to lie*
Y/N- Sure... totally.. *You walk to where Bucky's bed is and lay down.. you get Grant comfy in a makeshift crib and he passes out.. he is so tired. Bucky pats Steve on the back and shrugs his shoulders.. he follows you... Sharon looks up at Steve*
Sharon- Please Steve?!
Nat- Sorry Sharon.. can't risk you running off.. so here *She hands her earplugs and she walk away*

Steve- well that was nice of you.. *Steve smiles*
Nat- Ha! I gave her the bad ones... they barely keep any sound out... but it's something.. *Nat gives Steve a toothy smile and he shakes his head and kisses her*
*You and Bucky are somewhat considerate and decide to go to sleep... But then your sex dreams hit... and boy were they something else*

‼️Dream‼️
*You are sitting on Bucky's lap watching tv.. Bucky moves one of his legs in between yours.. hit sends shivers down your spine and you grind against him.. he snakes his hands up your body and play with your breast as you ride his thigh... he kisses your neck and moves your hips faster*
‼️‼️

*In your sleep you cling to Bucky and start to grind against him.. chasing the wonderful feeling you are having in your dream.. Bucky lent you one of his shirts to sleep in and you are wearing that and nothing else. You feel his leg against your bare skin.. Bucky wakes up at the feeling and sees that you are still asleep.. he smiles and looks around the jet.. everyone is asleep, even Grant. He looks down at you and just watches your face as you dream... he can tell you're close. He helps by moving his leg under you and holding your back.. he gently kisses your neck as your pace quickens.. he looks at you to see if you are awake and you're not.. he just rubs your back and smiles as you use him.. he doesn't mind at all.. he'll wake you up after you're done and kiss you all over and let you know how much he loves you and how he enjoyed this.. he wants to wake you now but he knows you're in the groove and you really need your sleep.*
Y/N- Mmhmm Bucky *you whisper*
*Bucky smiles and whispers back*
Bucky- I'm here baby... *He kisses your head* I've got you..
*Bucky can feel you cum.. you ride your high and snuggle closer to him.. once you stop moving he smiles and kisses your head. He reaches over and grabs a shirt of his.. he uses his water and wets it, he cleans you up and cleans his leg.. he then pulls you close and rubs your hair and gently wakes you*
Bucky- Y/n... mhmm y/n, baby... *He kisses you* hey baby.. *He rubs your chest.. you slowly wake up.. you see him and smile.. you pull him into a quiet kiss*
Y/N- Hey baby...
Bucky- Hey... *He smiles*
Y/N- Ummm did I?
*Bucky kisses you as your answer... you giggle*
Y/N- Great... was I loud?
Bucky- All you did was whisper my name.. we're good baby..
*You kiss Bucky and roll on top of him.. you check and make sure Grant is still asleep.. he is. Bucky smirks and rubs your sides.. you pull him out of his underwear and guide him in you.. you lean down and kiss him*
Y/N- I love you baby..
Bucky- I love you too..
*You don't move and neither does Bucky.. you just sit there, close and connected. As you lay in his arms and make out, you hear noise from the other side of the jet.. you look at each other.. Bucky pulls out and situates himself.. he leans out the make shift curtain and then he quickly leans back in*
Bucky- Steve and Nat *He whisper screams*
*You laugh.. you peak out and see Steve and Nat making out in the middle of the jet.. they are so quiet and if it wasn't for the lull in the storm you never would of heard them.. you lay back down and so does Bucky*
Bucky- I guess we aren't the only ones who want to get it on in the middle of the night.. *You giggle*

Y/N- Why are they in the middle of the jet if they have a bed??
Bucky- Because Sharon is tied to their wall..
Y/N- Okay.. I repeat why- *Bucky cuts you off with a laugh and a kiss.. you smile*
*The rain starts to pick up a little and so do Nat and Steve... You grab Grant and he snuggles with you and Bucky.. You two tune out Nat and Steve and listen to the rain as you try to fall asleep*

Steve- Nat, baby... Mmhmm I need you..
Nat- So good baby.. my Stevie
*Steve let's put a breathy laugh*
Steve- God I love it when you call me that..
*He kisses her as he lifts her into his arms.. Steve is really trying to show off his strength to Nat because he pulls himself out of his boxers, slides her underwear to the side, and pushes inside her while holding her in his arms.. he's not using the wall or anything.. just his own pure strength*
Nat- Mmhmm baby.. yes!
*He starts to thrusts in and out and Nat cums in record time... Steve is quite proud of himself*
Nat- Oh I'm cumming baby! Mmhmm shit!!
*She cums and Steve follows suit.. he kisses her as he puts her down and situates himself.. she cleans herself up and then climbs back in their bed.. Steve settles in behind them*

*Tony sits up in bed*
Tony- None of you are as quiet as you think.. everyone heard everything... now go to sleep!
*You and Bucky laugh and so do Nat and Steve*
Steve- Sorry..
Bucky- Sorry..
*You hear Sharon groan and you laugh.. Grant wakes a little and then snuggles into Bucky and falls back asleep.. Bucky lays him on his
Chest and rubs his back.. if this man could get any hotter... he just did.. you smile and snuggle up with your arm wrapped around his real one and his hand laying between your legs and resting on your thigh*

*You wake up in the morning and get dressed and get Grant ready.. after Bucky sat with you while you nursed he too Grant and spent all morning with him having "Wolf pack time"Dr.Strange already has a portal open.. you say your goodbyes and Kiss Bucky.*
Y/N- I'll call you tonight.. I love you..
Bucky- Love you too baby..
*Sharon yells from the jet*
Sharon- Since your jealous wife is leaving does that mean I can be untied.. *She smiles.. you try to walk over to her but Bucky stops you*
Bucky- Enough... you're gonna break your hand..
Y/N- Worth it! *He grabs your face and kisses you*
Bucky- Go, be good. I love you.. I love you too Little Wolf.. be good and protect mommy.. okay??
*He smiles and coos.. Bucky kisses him and then gently spanks you as you walk away*
*You smiles and walk through the portal.. Grant, Winnie, Morgan, and Sarah greet you*
Grant- So.... You wanna hear what we've been up to??
*You sigh and so does baby Grant.. you laugh*
Y/N- go ahead.. *You wave a hand*

‼️I know it's short!! Sorry!! 😭 more tomorrow!!‼️