Just you

*Bucky walks towards you and pulls you into his arms*
Bucky- You look incredible
*You smile*
Y/N- Thank you... *You kiss him*
*Bucky pushes your hair behind your shoulders and then pulls back to look at you*
Bucky- Wow.. just wow.. *He meets your gaze* I want to respect the time and effort that went into this outfit but I also want to rip it off of you.. *You laugh*
Y/N- go ahead..
*Bucky smiles and slides your robe off.. it drops to the floor.. he runs his hands over your back and plays with the band on your bra.. he slides his hands under it and he kisses you... he kisses down your neck and you lean your head back.. he kisses your chest*
Y/N- Mmhhmm Bucky...
*You moan as he pays attention to the sweet spot on your neck.. he gently bites it and sucks on it*
Bucky- Oh Baby... we are in for a long night..
*You moan and Bucky meets your gaze again... he gets very serious for a moment... but his eyes are filled with all the gentleness in the world*

Bucky- I've missed you so much y/n... and not just the sex...this intimacy... just being close to you like this... just me and you.. I love our new life and I wouldn't trade it for anything but we need to promise one another we will never forget this... that we will never let this relationship suffer or fall behind.
Y/N- I promise Bucky.. I've missed you too..
*Bucky kisses you... and moves you to the bed*
Bucky- Now... *Bucky gives you a devilish smile* you ready Baby girl... *You fall back on the bed and Bucky settles between your legs* because you owe me at least 6 orgasms.. *He lays on top of you*
Y/N- 6?!? Hold on *He kisses you and grinds his hips into yours.. it felt so good*
Bucky- Oh yeah... you'd have at least one a week before Grant was born.. most the time you'd have 2 or 3 every other night.. I'm being nice just asking for 6.. *He kisses you again and slips his tongue in your mouth... you moan* okay... we will start with 3 and go from there how about that? *He smirks... you whimper and Buck your hips into his*
*Bucky kisses you again and it was all tongue and moaning... he slips his hand between your legs and in your underwear... he starts to rub your clit and tease your entrance. He pulls his fingers out and up to his mouth.. he licks them clean*
Bucky- Tastes as good as I remember..
*He kisses you*
Bucky- Let's get you out of these wet clothes huh?
*You can't speak... you just nod and Bucky smiles*
Bucky- You know I need words Baby girl
Y/N- Okay
*Bucky whispers in your ear*
Bucky- Good girl
*You whimper in response and he kisses your forehead.. he stands up and lifts off his shirt... he unties the draw string of his sweats and he slides them off... his hard on is trapped inside his black Boxer briefs.. he leaves them on which means he meant what he said about tonight being a long night.. he takes your hand and sits you up.. he pulls you towards the end of the bed and kneels in front of you. He reaches behind you and unhooks your bra.. you let it fall in your lap. Bucky takes it and tosses it to the side. He leans forward and take one in his mouth while massaging the other.. then he switches*
Y/N- Mmhh Bucky... don't
*Bucky releases your breast from his mouth with a pop*
Bucky- You want me to stop? *He smile and then while maintaining eye contact he gently licks your nipples... you moan again*
Y/N- Mmhhm no but if you don't I'm going to leak.. *You laugh*
*Bucky smiles again*
Bucky- I know... *He gives one last lick on each Nipple and then kisses you... he kisses his way down your body and stops just above your underwear.. he gently pushes on your chest and you lay down. He hooks his finger in your underwear and pulls them down and throws them to the side. He spreads your legs and massage your thighs he kisses the inside of your thigh.. up one and down the other.. avoiding the area you want him the most*
Y/N- Bucky please * You whimper*

*Bucky smiles against you skin and gives you a feather like kiss on your clit... he is driving you insane.. he licks your clit and then sucks on it while massaging your ass*
Y/N- that feels so good!
*Bucky doesn't let up and he had you on the edge*
Y/N- I'm gonna cum!!
*Bucky pulls off completely and backs away from you... you throw your head back in frustration*
Y/N- I though you couldn't wait to take me on this bed?! I'll do it myself! *You start to touch yourself But you stop because You hear Bucky laugh and you feel his hands snake up your thighs.... Shit. He whispers in your ear*
Bucky- I'm warming you up Baby girl.. because you're gonna need it... now... turn over and stick your ass in the air.. that little outburst has earned you a punishment..
Y/N- No.. *You cross your arms*
*You can see the anger build in Bucky*
Bucky- Excuse me... I said turn over and stick your ass in the air... now!
*You sit up*
Y/N- No..
*Bucky pulls your head back by your hair and whispers in your ear*
Bucky- If you want Daddy to eat you, fuck you, and make you cum then you better obey... now turn over and show me that perfect ass of yours or else Ill spank you till you can't sit down..
Y/N- Yes Daddy! I'm sorry Daddy!