The Honeymoon pt1 ⚠️⚠️⚠️

*You wake up to the sound of the ocean... reach for Bucky but he isn't laying next to you. You sit up and directly in front of you is the water.. when you got here is was dark so you couldn't see anything but in the daylight it was beautiful. If you wanted to you could get out of bed and just walk straight into the water. Also in front of you is your incredibly sexy, naked, Husband. He is leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed just staring at the water... now that was breathtaking... you use this moment to take a sneaky little picture. You get up and walk over towards him..without looking he instinctively opens his arms and puts one around you.. you slide your arms around his waist and press your body against him.. you both just stand there for a moment looking at the water... Bucky looks down at you as you look at the water*
Y/N- it's a beautiful view isn't it
*Bucky still looking at you*
Bucky- Breathtaking..

*You look at Bucky and realize he's talking to about you. You smile. Bucky turns so his back is against the door frame now and he pulls you closer. He looks at you and then looks at your lips while he licks his... You get butterflies and your heart starts to race. He is slowly closing the distance between your lips and his... finally they come crashing together.. Bucky puts one hand in your hair while the other wraps around your waist and picks you up. He walks over to the bed and lays you down gently.. he kisses you*
Bucky- wait here.. I'll be back in a minute.
*You whimper at the loss of his touch and sit up*
Y/N- Bucky..
*Bucky smiles and leans over you*
Bucky- There's no rush...it's my day Baby girl and we have all the time in the world.. *He kisses you and walks away. You remember the bet and the punishment for loosing the bet.*
Y/N- fuck *You lay back down*

*Bucky comes back with a a whole bag full of toys*
Y/N- I thought that was full of clothes... baby... did you bring anything to wear?!?
Bucky- a couple outfits... but like I said before... we aren't going anywhere for awhile *He kisses you*
Bucky- alright... safe word
Y/N- Build a Bear
Bucky- do you have anything to say before we start
Y/N- Yeah *Bucky leans down and gives you a kiss..it was all teeth...no gentleness in sight.... he bites your bottom lip*  I swear Bucky if you stick anything in my ass-
Bucky- You'll what *He bites his lip and raises his eyebrows.. he looks a little crazy and you laugh*
Y/N- I'll do the same to you
Bucky- Bring it on Baby girl. * you gasp at his statement.. he takes the opportunity to kisses you and he slides his tongue in.. he abruptly ends the kiss and you moan*
*Bucky pulls silk ties out of the bag*
Bucky- sit up.. we have to improvise because there are no bed posts.
*Bucky ties your hands behind your back and lays you back down. He stands up and smiles*
Bucky- absolutely beautiful.. all spread out and waiting patiently..
*You take a deep breath.. it's gonna be a long day. Bucky comes back with a pad like vibrator.. he lays on top of your clit and turns it on to the lowest setting*
Bucky- I went for a swim this morning and I need to shower *you whimper.. because you knew he was about to do* however... while I'm gone you can cum.... just know that's how many times you'll cum for me later.. but no more than 4 though... don't want you getting too tired on the first day

*Bucky kisses you and walk away... you were not expecting that.. you knew there was a catch.. but you didn't care at the moment. You hear the shower turn on and your hear Bucky singing away.. he liked to sing in the shower and you loved listening.. he actually had a lovely voice.. you were lost in thought when the vibrator suddenly grew in intensity*
Y/N- fuck... *This was going to be a lot harder than you thought.*
*You cum moaning and throwing you head back against the pillow. But the vibrator didn't let up. Bucky can hear you cum from the shower.. he hears you moaning and whimpering. He uses the remote and turns it up all the way and continues to wash his body. He rinses off and climbs out of the shower but leaves it running. He dries off and leans against the wall watching you through the mirror.. you cum for a third time. This time your legs are shaking and you aren't making any noise at all. Bucky grabs the remote again and turns it down to the lowest setting.. he hears you whimper... he smiles as he watches you in the mirror.*
Bucky- how did I get so lucky *He whispers to himself.. he then turns it all the way up and just watches you cum*