Just Fine

Y/N- Bucky?!?!
Steve- Buck!!
Tony- Wolfie.. Stay!!
*Bucky doesn't listen to any of you.. he heads straight to the garage.. he is about to pull out on his motorcycle when you step in front*
Y/N- JAMES BUCHANAN BARNES YOU PROMISED!!!
*Bucky clenches his jaw and stares at you*
Y/N- You promised you'd never run off by yourself and dive head first into a situation again... now get off the damn bike, come
Inside, and let's talk... now!!
*Winnie Whistles*
Winnie- So she's always been "sick and tired of his shit"
Thor- What? *He laughs*
*Winnie smiles*
Winnie- she would say it at least once a week growing up..
*Nat laughs*
*Bucky thinks for a minute... he turns off his bike and climbs off.. he walks over to you and hugs you.. he pulls back and gives you a kiss*
Bucky- I'm sorry... thank you for keeping me accountable to the promise I made..
Y/N- You're welcome *You smile*
Winnie- aww that's sweet... *You smack Bucky on the back of the head, turn him around, push him back inside* there it is... *everyone laughs*

Bucky- Sorry for storming out like that...
Winnie- It's okay Dad, I know you do it because you care..
*Bucky smiles.. he turns around and wipes a tear from his eye.. you speak*
Y/N- Okay, another important question.. when are you supposed to go back?
Winnie- Whenever you come to get me.. you said "we will come back for you when it's safe"
Steve- But they sent you to the wrong year..
Winnie- Yeah.. which is why I've been here for almost 4 months..
Nat- And we can't send you back because we might send you straight to Hydra..
Winnie- Exactly, and now I'm not safe here either..
Bucky- Yes you are.. this is the safest place you can be.
Winnie- You told me story after story growing up about how people broke into this place all the time...
*You all look at him*
Y/N- She's right.. *You laugh*
Bucky- that's beside the point.. we are here with you and you will be safe.. we will take care of John so don't worry about him, you just keep my Grandbaby safe.. okay?
*Winnie smiles.. you tease Bucky*
Y/N- You really are a grandpa now! *You laugh.. Bucky teases you back*
Bucky- Keep laughing Granny!
*You still laugh*
Y/N- Grandpa! Grandpa!
*everyone laughs*
Bucky- Alright, Winnie you rest.. Thor! *Thor looks at him* let's talk..

*You sit on the bleachers in the gym and watch as Bucky and Thor punch each other and throw things*
Y/N- Children... *You sigh*
Bucky- You've slept with my daughter!! *Bucky throws a chair at Thor*
Thor- No I haven't!! Well I guess I have... but not yet!! *Thor throws a weight bench at Bucky*
Bucky- she's not even in existence yet and your like what? A billon years old! *Bucky throws a weight plate at Thor like he would throw the shield.. it sinks into the wall as Thor ducks*
Thor- I guess liking older man runs in the family!!
*You laugh but that set Bucky off*
Bucky- Thats it's! I'm not playing anymore! *Bucky flips out a knife that he had been hiding and runs at Thor.. Thor beckons Mjölnir and lighting flashes out of his eyes*
Y/N- Oh fuck!!!
*You jump up and run in between them to keep them apart*
Y/N- THATS ENOUGH!!!!! You've acted like children long enough.. now sit down *You take the knife out of Bucky's hand and throw it at the wall.. it sticks in it.. you reached for Mjölnir without even thinking about it... it moves in Thor's hand but doesn't leave it... You and Thor both notice but Bucky doesn't* and talk like the grown ass men you are!

*They sit there for 2. Fucking. Hours. Neither one will talk and neither one will move.. you are about to give up and leave when Bucky finally speaks*

Bucky- I had to ship my daughter off to the past to keep her safe and instead of finding me, her father, she finds you.. had none of this happened we may never have known she was here.. I am supposed to be the one she can count on the most but I find out I was an afterthought so excuse me for being mad when I find out *He takes a deep breath* that you were her first thought.. I'm supposed to protect her and I can't even do that.. you, the god of Thunder, you couldn't keep her safe so what the hell am I fighting for? What's the point? What's my purpose.. she doesn't need me anymore.. she's got you... *Bucky wipes a tear from his eyes* it's just not how I pictured meeting my Daughter for the first time... *He stands up* excuse me *he walks away*
Thor- Bucky! *Bucky keeps walking.. Thor looks at you.. you're crying as well* y/n-
Y/N- just give him a minute..