Yes Mistress

*Tony thought he would have the machine ready to send James back but it took longer than expected. You didn't mind though.. you got to spend more time with James and he got to experience what a normal life could look like. Bucky on the other hand was not thrilled... James would always be around and he would be spending time with you or Steve... you made sure to keep yourself in check and not flirt with your younger husband...you didn't want to bruise Bucky's ego until that is you made a pass at him and he blew you off.*

*You were really feeling yourself and you wanted Bucky.. bad. Your Hormones were brewing a storm in you that only Bucky could settle. You walked up behind him while he was sitting on the couch and you ran your hands down his chest and quietly moaned in his ear*
Y/N- Daddy..I need you.. *He bit his ear*
*He had the audacity to shrug your hands off his shoulders and sit forward on the couch out of your reach.*
Bucky- I'm sure James could help you with that..
* The pregnancy Rage filled your body in an instant... you would understand if he wasn't in the mood, that would have been fine.. all he would have to do is tell you that, but to just blatantly be rude to you like that and for no reason... it was on. You smacked the back of his head and stormed off. Steve, who had walked in and witnessed this encounter, spoke up*
Steve- Wow *He laughed* you're dead... she's gonna replace you with your younger self. You're so dead.
*Bucky instantly regretting what he just did*
Bucky- Yeah... *James had witnessed the whole thing as well* James... don't ever do what I just did...
*Bucky walks down the hall and enters your room.. he thought maybe he'd find you crying.. but that was not what he found. You were pacing back and forth.. you were pissed*
Bucky- Baby.. I'm so sorry.. I.. I've been an asshole about this whole situation. Please let me make it up to you..
*You stop and turn to face him*
Y/N- You wanna make it up to me?
*He walks closer*
Bucky- Yes Baby *He reaches out his hand to stroke your face... he was trying to take control of this situation.. well that ship had sailed... He wasn't getting off that easy.. literally. You swat his hand away and grab him by the bulge in his pants*
Y/N- Then take your shirt off and get on the fucking bed.. now

*He did as you said.. you get the box of toys from the closet and get the ties.. you tie his hands to the sides of the bed frame and you start to play with the edge of his pants.. you slowly pull them off and throw them to the floor... you left his boxer briefs on. You then tie his legs the same way. His chest is rising with every breath.. you can see he is trying to play it cool. He is spread out like a star fish.. he was already hard and pressing against his underwear.. you straddle his chest and lean down and grab his face*
Y/N- you don't get to touch me until I say.. you also don't get to cum until I feel you've made it up to me.. do you understand?

*He started straight ahead trying not to give in which only made you angrier.. you slid down and straddled the bulge in his underwear.. you pulled him out and you started to grind against him... you were still fully clothed so the ruff material of your jeans was rubbing against his dick.. a soft moan escapes his mouth. You grind harder and faster until you feel he is about to cum and then you stop... and a whimper escapes his lips... it was so fucking hot*
Y/N- I said... do you understand?
*Bucky takes a big breath*
Bucky- Yes mistress..
*You pat the side of his face*
Y/N- Good Boy..

*You climb off Bucky and slowly start to take off your clothes.. you had hoped you would have been the one tied up but when Bucky was rude to you the tables turned.. you had worn the special black lacy lingerie that drove him crazy... literally it would make him feral and he would eat you alive... now you'll use it to your advantage... something in you wanted him to beg for a release and be sweaty and writhing under your touch and this underwear might just do it. You turn and he lifts his head up to look at you... he lets out a jagged breath and throws his head back against the pillows.. he starts pulling at the ties*
Bucky- Holy shit y/n!
*You watched as he got harder.. you laughed to yourself. You crawl back in the bed swinging your hips.. settle in between his legs but don't touch him*
Y/N- Are you gonna be good?
Bucky- Yes Mistress! Oh god yes!! Please!
*You smile and leave the bed again.. he whimpers and whines.. you come back with a knife.*
Bucky- Oh Fuck!