Where to Begin

*The jet is tight with everyone... you sit in Bucky's lap and he holds you... Even with the joyous reunion earlier the flight back is quiet... everyone is aware of the company that is on the jet with them... Pierce and Walker are chained up at the back.. Walker has come to and has had a tie placed over his mouth.. Wanda made sure Pierce stayed asleep... for your sake*

*Nat and Steve talk in the corner as Sarah sits next to Grant.. Morgan is toying with Tony's suit and he watches, amazed at how she's just like him... No one notices Grant or the way he looks at Sarah as they talk.. he gives her a reassuring grin and he brushes her hand with his... you don't notice.. you just see your handsome son.... You snuggle into Bucky even more... Bucky forgets for a moment who's sitting across from you two and he slides his hand over your ass, Pulls you closer, and kisses your neck, his way of reassuring you... Grant sees and it looked like he was trying to hold in his disgust.. he stands up and walks to the front of the plane.. Bucky laughs. Winnie is sitting next to Thor and has he head laying in his lap.. she strokes her hair as she sleeps... the jet finally lands... Peter swings out first*
Peter- Fresh air!!! *He shoots a web and goes swinging from the trees.. you laugh*
Steve- Alright... let's get these guys inside and locked away.. then we will decide what happens.
*Tony, Thor, Clint, and Sam drag Pierce and Walker to lock up.. you watch.. Pierce turns and stares you down.. he gives you a smile that sends a chill down your spine*
Bucky- You gonna talk to him?
Y/N- I don't know... I don't know if there is anything more to talk about..
*You turn and face Bucky... He pulls you in and kisses you gently*
Bucky- You know you can always talk to me.. right?

*You nod and gently smile... You walk and in hand inside*
*Winnie is showing Sarah and Morgan around.. Grant stands off to the side and leans against the counter.. he is reading a file*
Morgan- So I guess dad is gonna start on the east wing soon..
*Winnie laughs*
Winnie- Yes but he hasn't had that idea yet..
Sarah- It's weird knowing that I am currently staying in the room that my parents were in...
*She shakes and Winnie laughs*
Winnie- Tell me about it! I have my parents room and I knew they were on the wild side but dear god... I don't know if I'll be able to sleep in there when I get back due to the sounds I have heard through the walls..
Sarah- Yeah... thank god uncle Tony gets better sound proofing..or else our parents would have killed us girls.. *The 3 girls laugh*

*You and Bucky look at each other.. you can tell Bucky's dad mode is about to flip on*
Y/N- Chill or else we won't be able to listen...
*Steve and Nat walk up.. you tell them to be quiet and to come closer*
Nat- Is this really the best use of our time... eves-dropping on our children?!
Y/N/ Bucky/ Steve- Yes..
*They listen to the girls talk*

Winnie- So what's happened while I've been gone?!?
Morgan- Oh goodness! So much.... Odette broke up with David and Jonnie started dating Anthony-
Winnie- Finally!! And that goes for both of those!
*they laugh* how does dad take it??
Sarah- Not great at first... but he gets on board..
Morgan- Elizabeth just opened her Ballet studio and has a waitlist for students already.
Winnie- Good for her!! What about Odette and Jonnie??
Sarah- They finally started a training school for girls with your mom... think the Red room without the torture, trauma, psychological and physical harm.. and with freedom, love, and affection.. and they kick ass!

*Winnie laughs... Bucky, Nat, and Steve look at you and smile*

Winnie- Well good! Okay here's the one I probably should have asked to begin with... how's the Hydra situation? I'm assuming that since y'all are here everything's okay...
*Sarah and Morgan look at each other*
Morgan- It could be better.. but it's safe for you to come back so Thor sent us to get you..
Winnie- Do mom and dad know??
Sarah- Yeah... they talked and all decided now was the best time..
*Winnie looks down and speaks softly*
Winnie- How is Thor?
Sarah- He's okay... as to be expected. *She gives Winnie a gentle smile* he really misses you..
Winnie- I miss him.... *She starts to whisper* I mean I love being here but... I miss my home.
Sarah- We miss you... But sadly that jackass Walker destroyed our machine.. we have no way to get back so we are stuck for a couple days till Morgan here can build a new one...

*You and Bucky looks at Steve*
Bucky- you really have to talk to your daughter about her language...
Y/N- Yeah, she sa bad influence on Winnie..
*Steve rolls his eyes and smiles. You, Bucky and Nat laugh*

Winnie- How long?
Morgan- 1-2 weeks max... we will be back in no time..
Winnie- Well how about we get started..
Morgan- Sure.. let's see what my dads got hidden around here..
*They walk off together laughing.. it warms your heart to see them all together... Sarah stays on the couch.. Steve is about to walk out when Grant walks over... Steve stops*
Steve- Wait?? What's happening?!?

*Grant walks up behind Sarah and kisses the top of her head.. Steve's eye go wide.. Grant walks around and sits on the coffee table in front of Sarah*
Grant- We haven't been able to talk since before we left home... *He caresses her face.. You and Steve start to get a little on edge* are you okay? Walker seemed to focus on you a lot.. I'm sorry I couldn't stop him..
*Sarah slightly smiles*
Sarah- I'm okay.. he punches like a girl *Grant laughs*
*Steve and Nat are fuming knowing that Walker hurt their little girl*
Grant- maybe I can help you feel better.. *He smirks and leans in.. He kisses her and she kisses back*

*You and Steve walk out and make your presence known.. Grant and Sarah jump apart but Grant accidentally bit Sarah's lip.. she holds it*
Y/N- Hey Grant I was wondering if you wanted some lunch..
*Sarah and Grant smile*
Grant- Sure.. thanks mom!
*He gets up and gives Sarah a look.. she smiles.. Nat and Bucky walk past you and Steve*
Bucky- Real smooth babe...
Nat- Yeah.. not weird at all..

*Y'all eat and then get down to business.. Tony calls everyone to the conference room... You walk in and there is a live feed from both holding cells.. that way you can watch them while you all talk*
Tony- Okay... where to begin??

‼️it's short.. I know! I wanted to give you all a break from crying so I made this one short and funny! Long emotional one tomorrow!!! 😬🥺 you've been warned😘😅‼️