Remember Every Detail

*You get ready to walk Nat outside*
Y/N- Oh wait!!
*Nat stops and you run to your room.. you are gone for 5 minutes.. Nat starts to get impatient*
Nat- Y/N! Come on!! He's gonna think I'm getting cold feet!
*You come back in*
Y/N- No he won't.. and I needed to get you this.. *a you hold up a garter set.. red and black.. Nat laughs and smiles*
Nat- You actually kept that?!?
Y/N- Hell yeah! You remember that day?
Nat- Yeah.. *Nat chuckles*

‼️Flashback‼️
*it was a particularly bad day and you had let it slip to Nat who let it slip to Steve.. they both marched over to your house and waited for you to get those from work*
Y/N- I'm not in the mood to go out.. I had a kid  bite me today..
Nat- Did you bite him back...
*You laugh and shake your head.. Steve looks between you two*
Steve- You didn't really bite him did you?!
*You hit Steve's arm*
Y/N- No.. of course not..
Nat- Thats all.. that's what made your bay so bad.. a kid bit you?? Hell I've been bit 5 times today..
*You look and get and smirk*
Y/N- Steve biting you doesn't count..
*Steve goes bright red and Nat just laughs*
Nat- No I mean I was on a little mission-
Steve- You didn't tell me you went on a mission! To do what?! Nothings happening- you know what.. not the reason we are here.. Y/N.. we know there's more than just that punk.. what else happened??
*Tears begin to pool in your eyes*
Y/N- One of the bigger kids was beating up on Sammy today-
Steve- No!
Nat- Not sweet little Sammy!?!
Steve- What did you do?!?
Y/N- It was broken up by another little boy before I got there.. he grabbed the bully by the shoulder and said "pick on someone your own size"... *You chuckle and Steve's face softens* he then punched him in the face and I had to take them both to the principle.. The bully cried the whole way and the little boy who saved Sammy was just smiling like a hero.. I asked him why he was smiling and he said "I don't like it when people hurt my friends.. Sammy's pretty small, I've got to stand up for the little guy".... *You cover your face* it all just reminded me of Bucky.. I was doing well.. But... *You look up at them and slightly smile*
Nat- Get up!
Y/N- What?!
Nat- You're not gonna "be in your feelings" in here.. we are gonna go walk around and you can "be in your feelings" in the street.. if you stay here you know it's gonna get bad..
*You look at Bat and Steve.. they know you too well*
Y/N- Okay..

*You, Steve, and Nat walk around town and wander in and out of shops.. you walk into one without even realizing what it was.. it was a wedding dress shop.. you stop dead in your tracks.. Nat takes your hand*
Nat- He's gonna get them back...
Y/N- You don't know that-
Nat- Yes I do.. he will and when he does.. you should have an idea of what you want..
*You look at Nat* you planned a life with him y/n... honor that.. *She smiles* what would you have picked??
*She makes her way through the rack.. you look at dress after dress and oddly enough it starts to work.. you start to find a little joy in remembering Bucky and not just saddens.. Steve walks in*
Steve- Tasha?
*You look at Nat and smirk.. you whisper*
Y/N- Tasha?!
*She smiles and bites her lip.. she whispers*
Nat- Yeah... *You both chuckle... she picks up a red and black garter set* when I marry him *She points to Steve through the rack of dresses* I'll wear the traditional white dress for him.. *you smile* and a little for me.. *You laugh* but this.. *She holds it up* I'll wear to remind him later that night who he really married.. *She smirks and you whistle.. she laughs, sets it down and goes to scare Steve.. you smile and pick up the set she had been holding.. a worker walks by*
Worker- Would you like to buy this?
Y/N- Yes please.. but don't let that couple see you.. *You point to Steve and Nat who are basically undressing each other with their eyes.. you knew your day with them was about to be cut short but you don't mind.. they both look so happy*
‼️Flashback ends‼️

Nat- You actually bought it?? *She smiles and tears up*
Y/N- Yup! Now remind him of who he's really marrying.. *You smirk and Nat laughs.. she puts it on and gets situated*
Nat- Okay.. now I'm ready..

*everyone is facing away.. they don't turn around until the music starts.. you take a moment to talk to Nat*
Y/N- You look Beautiful.. *Nat is wearing a fitted white silk dress.. it's off the shoulder and it has a beautiful train. She has on red, velvet heels, her hair is down and has big "old Hollywood curls" as it flows down her back. Her flowers are black, red, and green. She wears black pearl earrings and her engagement ring*
Y/N- See you up there..
*You walk down the aisle in an emerald green dress.. Morgan walks in front tossing out the flowers.. you get to the front and you see Bucky.. he looks so handsome in his black tux.. too handsome.. he had some thoughts about your dress too*
Bucky- You look amazing *He mouths.. you bite your lip and look up and over at him through your lashes.. you two start making eyes at each other.. Steve catches you and gives you a look.. you smile and mouth "sorry" Bucky just shrugs and Steve laughs.. Bucky squeezes his shoulders and Steve takes a deep breath*
Bucky- You ready man? Cause when you turn around your gonna feel like you're hitting that ice again.. but in the best of ways.. wind knocked out of you, completely amazed by how you got here, staring at your future ahead of you.. if I could relive the moment I saw y/n I would... so take a beat and enjoy this.. cause Steve.. *He looks back at Nat as she starts to move into position* you're gonna want to remember every little detail..
*Steve wipes a tear, takes a deep breath, and smiles*
Steve- Okay.. *Bucky pats his back.. and he turns around... it's just as Bucky said.. no breath in his lungs to even speak.. Nat stands at the end of the aisle and starts to walk forward.. All Steve can say is* wow.. *Tears fall from his eyes*

‼️I know it's so short! But Steve and Nat's wedding deserves my undivided attention and I couldn't give it that today.. so I got to the beginning and I will finish the ceremony in tomorrows update! ‼️🥰❤️

 so I got to the beginning and I will finish the ceremony in tomorrows update! ‼️🥰❤️