Is it Hot in here

*You spend the next 6 weeks in Wakanda healing from your surgery. While you were there Bucky showed you around and introduced you to his friends from his time there. It was easy and relaxing. Shuri had given You, Bucky, and Steve a strict "no physical activity" rule until you were completely healed... Nat was not a fan but the 3 of you were fine with it because everything still hurt. So as you healed and rested you and Bucky reflected on your life together.*
*It was a rainy day and You are laying in bed curled up next to Bucky.. he running his fingers along your arm and you two are just listening to the rain.*
Bucky- You said if I ever asked you to marry me again you would say yes..
*You look at him and sit a little straighter*
Y/N- are you asking me??
Bucky- not at the moment... just wondering if that was still your stance.
*You smile you place one hand on the side of his cheek.*
Y/N- when you ask... I will say yes.
*Bucky smiles and leans down and kisses you.*
Bucky- Noted
*Bucky looks at his phone*
Bucky- oh we were supposed to meet Shuri 10 minutes ago.
*You both get up and head to Shuri's lab*
Shuri- I have good news and bad news. Good news, I can clear you two and Steve to fly home by the end of the week. Bad news, you still have another 2 weeks of recovery left so no missions until I see you again and clear you to resume normal activities.
Bucky- so what does that mean for other activities?
*You hit his arm*
Y/N- Bucky?!?
Shuri- like I said you still have 2 weeks... so take some cold showers. Anyway that's not why I brought you down here... I wanted to give you this. *She pulls out the mind stone* it doesn't belong here.
Bucky- What should we do with it?
Y/N- I know!

*You whisper to shuri. She smiles*
Shuri- Follow me
Bucky- What are you two up to??
Y/N- oh nothing! You'll find out soon enough!
*you start to walk away*
Bucky- wait I thought we were going to... ya know..
Shuri- I said 2 weeks Barnes! Leave her alone..
*Shuri starts to walk away and you turn around and stick you tongue out and make a silly face.. Bucky signs and watches you leave*
Bucky- I hate to see you go but love to watch you leave.
*You laugh and tease him a little by throwing it back. Bucky hold his heart like he has been shot. You blow a kiss and walk away.*
*You get what you need. You get it stored on the jet and get prepared to leave in a few days.*
*You are back in the room packing*
Bucky- so... what was all that about.
Y/N- I want to make something for Wanda.. she lost the person she loved most in the world so the rest of the world could be reunited. she should have the mind stone... it was a part of him.
Bucky- I love you so much.. you care for others so deeply.. it blows me away. I'm proud to call you mine.
Y/N- and if Wanda doesn't want it then it will make a pretty ring!
*He laughs and walks towards you and rest your hand on his chest. He leans in and kisses you softly. He starts to deepen the kiss by slipping his tongue in between you lips. You moan and he takes that as a sign to keep going. He pulls you closer his hands start traveling down your body. He starts to slip his hand down your pants when you pull away*
Y/N- we can't..
Bucky- why not... because shuri said so.
Y/N- yes and because I'm still healing and so are you! We still have to be careful... but I promise you *you move closer and You start tracing the muscles on his chest with your fingers. You pull him closer so there is no space between you two. You rub your thigh against the bulge in his pants. He moans and pulls you closer* when we are cleared it will be like date night.... but so much better and far dirtier. *You give him a gentle peck on the lips and move away*
Bucky- okay.... I need a cold shower.
*He heads to the bathroom* - that was just mean.
*You laugh*
Y/N- Sorry Daddy
*He turns around quickly and looks at you*
Bucky - oh! Two can play at that game!
*You swallow hard not know what he's going to say or do next. Bucky walks over to you and leans down*
Bucky- go ahead and start drink a lot of water... you're gonna need it because You will definitely be on the verge of dehydration when I'm done with you....and just so we are both super clear on what's gonna happen.. We won't leave the bedroom for a week and any pair of underwear or pants you put on would be soaked through so there will be no need to get dressed. *He grabs your jaw and pulls you closer* The only words out of your mouth all week will be "Yes sir" and "Daddy Please". * He slides one hand up your shorts and starts rubbing your Clit.* I'm gonna make you forget about every man who has ever touched you or pleasured you and if you're really good and you obey.... I may even let you Cum.
Y/N- oh fuck... Daddy..
*He starts to kiss and bite your neck in between phrase*
Bucky- and don't worry, that dirty little dream you had a couple weeks ago will be acted out... but that will be nothing compared to what I'm gonna do to you after.
*Bucky kisses you on the head*
Bucky- and that's a promise
*Now you needed a cold shower. Bucky smiles, removes his hand, and backs away.. he heads to the bathroom and shuts the door. You fall backwards on the bed and take several deep breaths. You definitely created a monster when you called him Daddy and you two haven't had the time to explore it any further since you did... god you can't wait. You try to clear your head by finishing up the packing*