So Much Love

Y/N- okay well... that was amazing! Now Bucky and I have something to tell you all.... *You take Bucky's hand.. he gives it a reassuring kiss* in about 6 months I'm going to be taking a leave of absence from the team and you will have a new team member joining the Avengers
*Everyone looks shocked and confused*
Bucky- But we have some gifts for you guys.. these will come in handy with the new teammate.
*They each get a gift and begin to open it.. Thor gets pacifiers.. he looks confused. Sam gets a onesie that says "I'm friends with the Falcon... so I'm kinda a big deal".. he holds it to his chest and gives a nod of approval to Bucky. Clint gets a pack of burp cloths.. he just laughs and tosses them at Bucky. Bucky laughs and catches them. Bruce gets a pack of bibs.. he smiles. Wanda gets a pack of swaddles... she meets your gaze, she smiles and point to her head.. you laugh. Peter gets a onesie that has a cartoon Spider-Man hanging upside down and it says "chillin with my homie"... he laughs and says*
Peter- This is awesome!!
*Tony opens his and it's a pack of diapers.. he laughs and slides them to the end of the counter*
Tony- I've done my diaper duty
*You laugh... Nat gets a onesie that says "Do you  know who my Aunt is...Mess with me I dare you". She looks up at you and you can see tears in her eyes.
Nat- Really??
*You smile as Nod...she hugs you.*
*Steve is the last to open his.. he pulls out a onesie that says "Superhero in training" and it has a Captain America Shield on it. The shield is half Bucky's arm and half Steve's shield. Steve smiles and hugs Bucky and then he hugs you and kisses the top of your head. Everyone is crying and laughing.*
Y/N- so yeah... we're having a Baby!!
*Everyone cheers*
Sam- alright who's team Baby Boy?
*Peter, Thor, and clint raise their hands*
Wanda- oh we have too many boys we need a girl!
Tony- you don't get a vote witchy.. you can probably look into y/n's belly and see what it is.
*Everyone laughs*
*you go about your night and enjoy your party.. Steve notices Nat off in the corner*
Steve- Babe? You okay?
*Nat wipes a tear from her eye and looks at Steve.. she smiles*
Nat- yeah.. I'm fine...
*Steve looks at her concerned*
Steve- okay... you wanna join the party?
Nat- yeah.. I'll be there in a minute.
*Steve kisses her and walks back*

*The party ends and everyone retires to the rooms*
Y/N- well.. that went well! *You smile at Bucky as he takes a seat in the arm chair by the window*
Bucky- yeah.. everyone seemed really excited!
*You start moving around the room getting ready for bed and Bucky just sits there watching you. You realize he's watching you and you stop*
Y/N- What??
*He smirks at you and just sticks out his arms out...He makes cute little grabby hands at you and you laugh. You walk over and he pulls you into his lap. He lays his head against your chest and you lay your head on his head.*
Bucky- We are so lucky to have such amazing friends.
Y/N- mmhhm we really are..
Bucky- and I'm so lucky to have you as my wife
Y/N- mmmhhm you are
*Bucky laughs*
Bucky- Did you like your party?
*You lift your head up and look at him*
Y/N- yes.. it was very sweet.
*You rest your hand on the side of his face and rub your thumb across his cheek.*
Bucky- it was all for you

*You look into his eyes... sometimes you forget how beautiful they are.. you run your thrum over his lips and he kisses it.. you lean in and kiss him. It started as a gentle and sweet kiss to seal the moment. Bucky has his arms around you.. one hand find it's way to your ass and the other caresses your face as he pulls you deeper into the kiss.. you pull back to look at him... he smiles. You crash your lips to his.. still slow but needy. You open your mouth and his tongue slides in.. you don't even try to fight it. Bucky slides his hand up the back of your shirt.. the feeling of his cold metal hand on your skin. You lean into his embrace even more.. you stand up and with out breaking the kiss you reposition yourself on his lap.. now you are straddling him. You slide your hands down his back and pull him closer. He now has both his hands stroking your back and pulling you closer. You feel he is getting hard... whiteout even realizing it you start grinding in his lap. Your kissing starts getting more desperate and you start grabbing at his shirt. He smiles against your kisses*
Bucky- Hold on, hold on Baby... *He breaks your kiss and you audible whine.. he runs his thumb over you lips* I know.. I know but tonight I want to take our time.. I want to savor this moment.
*You nod yes*
Bucky- Words Baby
Y/N- Yes
*Bucky kisses you on the forehead*
Bucky- now where were we..