Down time

*Despite teasing Steve that you and Bucky would
be late, you and Bucky are ready to go before anyone else. Steve and Nat coming rolling up to the jet at a quarter to 9.*
Bucky- Hey! 8 o'clock means 8 o'clock!
Steve- yeah yeah... *He laughed* good game last night... but I want a rematch... and no teams this time!
*Bucky laughs*
*The rest of the gang shows up.. Tony, Strange, and Bruce stay back and prepare for Loki's return. The jet takes off and Sam comes to talk to you*
Sam- so you and Steve played that game when you fought?
Y/N- yeah!.... it was a great way to get out your frustration and not actually hurt anyone or say anything you'd regret.
Sam- huh.... Have you changed the rules or anything over the years?
Y/N- yeah... you know what strip poker is?
Sam- yes
Y/N- same concept, each time you get hit you loose a piece of clothing... but Bucky requested we not play it that way anymore.
*You can hear Steve chuckle under his breath*
*Sam stands up to make an announcement*
Sam- everyone listen up! Except Peter, keep playing your gameboy
Peter- my what?
Sam- anyway.... when all this shit is over we will be playing Thunder Dome with the original rules!! Prepare yourselves!
*You roll your eyes and go sit next to Nat*
Y/N- so... we were waiting till after all this blew over to start Wedding planning.... but I though we could go looking for dresses once we got back.
Nat- yes!! I'm telling you now though... I'm not wearing pastel.
*Bucky laughs... you looked over at Steve and you could tell he was a little hurt.. you asked Nat to be your Maid of Honor right after you got engaged..Bucky hadn't asked Steve yet.... But Bucky had a good reason for waiting.*

*Nat and Steve were talking in the back of the jet*
Nat- I'm sure there is a reason he hasn't asked you yet.
Steve- I know... I just... I was so used to being the most important person to both of them and I'm realizing that's not the case anymore..
Nat- Hey, look at me... you mean the world to them... and don't ever think otherwise.
*Nat walks away and you motion to Bucky to follow you and walk over to Steve*
Y/N- Hey Steve... can I talk to you for a minute
*Steve is upset.. his lips are pushed together and form a thin line and his jaw is clenched. He stands tall with his chest puffed out.. to anyone else it may look like he was concentrating but to you and Bucky you knew he was upset and trying not to show it*
Steve- I'm kinda busy... can it wait.. *Steve snaps*
Y/N- ....yeah.. sure that's fine. *You start to walk away and Bucky grabs Steve*
Bucky- Hey! *Bucky gives him his "I'll fuck you up" face and nods his head toward you as you are walking away*
*Steve signs and softens his face*
Steve- Y/N... what did you need?
Y/N- Well the reason Bucky hasn't asked you to be his Best Man is because I have something I needed to ask you first... and he was waiting for me to ask you-
Steve- I'm not wearing a dress..
*You, Steve, and Bucky laugh... that was the Steve you know and love*
Y/N- I'm not asking you to... I... Would you Walk me down the aisle? It's a tradition that I think is really sweet and I'd love it if you would stand in that place for me since I don't....
*Tears formed in Steve's eyes*
Steve- Wow... ummm yeah.. yes! I'd be Honored!
*Steve embraces you and kisses the top of your head*
Bucky- Are you done pouting now?... Drama queen over here!
*Steve and Bucky shove each other*
Bucky- This is awesome.. you walk y/n down the aisle and then take your place next to me...as my Best Man.
Steve- wait... I'm really gonna be your Best Man?
Bucky- of course.... Till the End of the Line, Steve
*Steve smiles and hugs Bucky*

*The jet lands at the last known place Loki was*
Steve- Sam is sending Redwing out to do some recon. Once we know where Loki is we will make our plan of attack. So settle in... we may be here for awhile.
*Bucky gives you a look to follow him*
Y/N- what?
Bucky- You look so hot in that new suit
*You smile and strike a sexy pose*
Y/N- you think so?!?
Bucky- mmmhhmm come here *Bucky pulls you forward and starts to unzip your suit*
Y/N- Bucky, Not here!
Bucky- the woods have never stopped you before
*You glare at him*
Y/N- not out in the open..
*You and Bucky find this huge rock where the other side is hallowed out. Perfect shelter to get out of the rain... or to hide while having sex*
Bucky- Perfect!
*Bucky takes off his jacket and lays it on the ground.. you look at him and smile*
Y/N- I just washed my hair... *You pull him in really close and grab the bulge in his pants* so you're gonna fuck me against this wall instead
Bucky- yes ma'am

*Bucky pushes you against the rock wall and unzips your suit. You slide your arms out of the sleeves and he pulls it down just enough for him to have access. He turns you around so you chest is on the cold hard wall. He gets down and spreads you leg apart he slides his face between your legs. He starts so slow... an agonizingly slow pace. You start to whimper against the stone wall*
Y/N- Bucky!! Come on.. please!
Bucky- Nope... I'm taking my time Baby Girl..
*And boy did he! He brought you to the edge about 4 times.. you were so wet you had no idea how you were going to clean yourself up. Bucky finally picks up the pace while adding his fingers... 3 to be exact.. you let out a loud moan and cum hard in Bucky's mouth.*
Y/N- Shit Bucky!!! Oh god... fuuuuck.
Bucky- mmhhhm *He slaps your ass* delicious Baby Girl... But I'm not done..
*Bucky stands up unzips his pants and his dick springs out*
Bucky- Fuck Baby girl... this might hurt..
Y/N- what *Bucky slams into you* fuck me!!
*Bucky leans forward and bites your ear as he whispers*
Bucky- I am.
*His pace now was neck breaking. Your hips were slamming into the stone wall and there was no forgiveness... It felt so good*
Y/N- I'm gonna cum!!!

*Just then you and Bucky hear a voice and Bucky stops completely.. still balls deep but not moving.. you whimper in response to the lost sensation and Bucky puts his hand over your mouth*
Bucky- I know Baby girl... you don't want to be found do you *You let out a muffled "no"*
Trust me... *He kisses your head* Daddy's gonna take care of you.
*You whimper again*
*You and Bucky realize it's Steve and he is on the phone... Bucky get a devilish look in his eyes.. he leans down and kisses your lips and whispers*
Bucky- Don't make a noise or I won't let you cum
*Bucky starts slamming into you again and you are doing your best not to make a noise.. he still has his hand over your mouth*
Bucky- You like that baby... You take me so well.. stretching all around me... you wanna cum??

*His hand is still over your mouth you shake you head yes... you shook it so hard you thought you gave yourself a concussion. He speeds up and uses his metal hand to rub your clit. You cum again... you seriously had no idea how you were going to get clean. As you are coming down You take his hand that was on your mouth and you start to suck on two of his fingers*

Bucky- Baby girl I'm gonna cum!!
*He cums inside you and rides his high.. he then pulls out and disappears*
Y/N- Bucky! *You whisper* you see him come back around the rock with a towel, baby wipes and water* you planned this didn't you
Bucky- oh yeah... I knew that if you let me fuck you in the woods and then made you walk around wet and sticky all day you'd kill me
*You smile... that was so crude... yet so sweet.. then you remembered*
Y/N- ummm also I told you I needed to warm up to 3 fingers!!
*Bucky bites his lip and smiles*
Bucky- You were warm *He winks*
*Steve walks away. You and Bucky get yourselves cleaned up. You bump into Steve on your way back to the jet*
Steve- Where were y'all?!?
Bucky/ Y/N- recon
Steve-...... okay I'll pretend like I believe that.