A Big Softy

*You wake up and Bucky is still in your arms*
Bucky- Hey sleepy head..
*You laugh*
Y/N- How long were we out for?
Bucky- Like and hour and a half.. I just heard Steve put Grant down for his nap next door so we have about 2 hours still to ourselves..
Y/N- Oh really?
*You smile and Bucky rolls on top of you and kisses you*
Bucky- Oh yeah..
*Bucky kisses you and holds you close*

Y/N- Bucky...
Bucky- Yeah baby *He answers you in between kisses on your neck*
Y/N- We've had our sweet reunion and our umm *You laugh* kinkier reunion but now..
*You stop and hide your face.. Bucky stops kissing your neck and chest*
Bucky- What Baby?
Y/N- I feel silly saying it... especially after the sweet moments we've had today..
*Bucky smirks*
Bucky- just say it Baby
Y/N- I want you to wreck me..
*You hide your face again and Bucky kisses your hands.. you hear him chuckle and feel his smile on your hands*

Bucky- And how could I do that? As much as I pretend I always have this small part of me that holds back when I pretend I'm the Winter Soldier
Y/N- Well I've been thinking... and if you're okay with it.... We could use the mind stone..
*He gives you a crazy look* I know! I know... I said it was silly... just forget it.
Bucky- You really want this?!
*You just shake your head*
Y/N- I love you and I will always prefer you.. but
Bucky- But what?!
Y/N- But.... It's been almost a year since you've thrown me around and completely wrecked me.
Bucky- It has not been-
Y/N- a year!! It has because the last time we did it that rough was before I got pregnant.. look I know it's a lot to ask.. and I don't want to make you do if you don't want to-
Bucky- But if I don't I know you won't be happy-
Y/N- I'm happy and completely satisfied with you! If you do this I will be extra satisfied... *You smirk and Bucky laughs*
*Bucky just stares at you while you give him puppy dog eyes*
Bucky- Fine! *He laughs* We can try it... if you really want to do this...

*You walk over to the door, open it, and yell*
Y/N- WANDA!!! I NEED YOU AND THE STONE!!
*Bucky looks at you in unbelief.. he is both scared about what's going to happen and completely excited.. because no matter who he is... he is getting laid today... again*

Wanda- you want me to do what?!?
Y/N- I know it's crazy Wanda... okay.. I know! But please.. can you do it?
*Wanda looks at Bucky*
Wanda- are you okay with this?!? I mean you're the one who will be.. well... brainwashed!
Bucky- I've had a couple moments to think about it and... yeah! I'm totally down... it'll be fun!
Wanda- says the man who was traumatized by this!
Bucky- yeah but that was against my will and for the purpose of killing people this time I'm completely willing.. in fact the more we talk about it the more excited I am. Also the only reason I'm agreeing is because I know she will be able to handle me.. she won't let me get out of control..
*He grabs you by the waist and pulls you closer to him.*
Wanda- this is a horrible idea
Bucky- probably... which is also why we can't tell anyone.
Y/N- could you imagine Steve finding out-
Bucky- oh lord no! Yeah, no one can know Wanda
Wanda- I don't want to do this!
Y/N- please Wanda... please!!

*You give Wanda puppy dog eyes.. she laughs*
Wanda- I swear to god if someone gets hurt..
Bucky- no one will get hurt! I promise
Y/N- well I might but-
Wanda- okay I don't need details.. your thoughts are loud enough... this better be one hell of an orgasm y/n...
Y/N- you have no idea
*Wanda laughs and gets ready you move out of the way. Wanda uses her mind stone to switch Bucky's mind to the Winter Soldier. She quickly leaves.. you close and lock the door.*
Y/N- Bucky?
Winter Soldier- it's Sergeant..
*He gives you a wicked smile and feel the heat beginning to rise in your body*
Y/N- Yes Sergeant..

*The Winter Soldier walks towards you*
Winter Soldier- you look different...
*You were nervous all the sudden*
Y/N- I had a baby... it changes a person.. a lot.
Winter Soldier- so what I'm hearing is another man has laid his hands on you..
*He grabs you pulls you against his body.. his grip was hard and unforgiving*
Y/N- The Baby is yours.. he is a part of you..
*He releases his grip and moves away*
Winter Soldier- I have a child? We had a child?
Y/N- Yes
Winter soldier- does Odette know? I'm sure she wouldn't be happy knowing you've... "had" me.
Y/N- Umm no, actually I don't know.. since you didn't know about Grant I guess she wouldn't either
Winter Soldier- His name is Grant? I.. I had an old friend who had that name..
Y/N- Yeah... we.. we named him after Steve... anyway this was not really what I had in mind-
*He cut you off with a kiss*
Winter Soldier- I know what you want... but I can't do that knowing what I know now..

*You roll your eyes*
Y/N- always a softy..
*You walk to the door and yell for Wanda.. she comes walking into the room*
Wanda- You're gonna wake your baby is you keep yelling like that
Y/N- Yeah well... nothings happening in here so that wouldn't matter. So can you switch him back?
Wanda- What he didn't meet your sexual deviant desires..
Y/N- Well once he realized he has a kid he turned into a big softy
Wanda- Wow... the fact that he loves you so much even his psycho assassin side couldn't hurt you.. it's kind of nauseating
*You laugh and smile*
Y/N- Yeah
*You walk over to the Winter Soldier and give him a kiss*
Y/N- Until next time..
Winter Soldier- Tell Grant... tell him.. *He gets choked up for a second* tell him to do better than me..
*You smile and wipe a tear away.. you hug him*
Y/N- Who you are... who you really are is an amazing man.. you would be proud.
*He smiles and kisses you... he then steps away and stands in front of Wanda*

*Wanda changes Bucky back and she leaves the room*
Y/N- Hey you okay?
*You help steady him*
Bucky- Yeah.. I'm a little dizzy.
*He looks at you* you didn't have sex with me?
Y/N- well the Winter Soldier turned into a big softy when he found out about Grant and he wanted to still do it but I couldn't have soft tender sex with anyone but you..
*Bucky smiles*
Bucky- With the mind stone enchantment I remember everything.... *His smile leaves his face* and that's not what happened...
*You shove him away and he laughs*
Bucky- come here
Y/N- What?
*He pulls you into his arms and you are acting mad and pouting*
Bucky- I remember everything.. and you don't know what those words of encouragement did for him...
*He smiles and kisses you*

Bucky- Now, How about we have some crazy hot incredibly rough sex..
*You eyes go wide*
Y/N- You said-
Bucky- I said I always hold back... but there can be a first for everything.. I'll even be the Winter Soldier for you.
*You smile and kiss Bucky... he grabs your hair and pulls your head back*
Bucky(Winter Soldier)- Get ready to fight princess
*Bucky throws you on the bed and charges you.. you move out of the way and sweep his legs out from underneath him.. he does the same to you and you tit the ground. He climbs on top pushing your legs apart and pinning your hands above your head.*
Bucky(Winter Soldier)- I said fight..
*He leans down and bites your neck.. you Yelp and moan. You knee him in the stomach and he falls off of you.. you stand up and wrap an arm around his neck.. he easily stands up and pulls you over his shoulder and throws you on the ground again... he grabs your hair and pulls you up to your feet... you start to kick but Bucky grabs you in between your legs and pulls you close*
Bucky(Winter Soldier)- Mmhhmm... you're so wet.. I can't wait to taste you... but I'm not done roughing you up yet..
Y/N- Neither am I...
*You twist out of his grasp and bring his metal arm behind his back.. you push him to the ground and he ends up on his stomach.. you smack his ass... hard.. like it's already swollen hard*
Y/N Take off your shirt big boy... you lost
*Bucky stands up and takes off his shirt... he angry. Bucky is the sweetest... cheekiest... and most loving guy you've ever met and ever had the pleasure of loving.... But when he is loosing in a fight... he becomes a different person.. usually one you didn't want to see.. but right now.. he was sexy as hell and you were excited for what was to come*
Bucky(Winter Soldier)- Is that how we are doing this? Well then, you better win every round or else you're gonna be naked real fast.
*You remember that Bucky dressed you earlier after your bath and he only gave you a shirt... the one you were wearing*
*You charge him and you two start fighting hand to hand... he almost has you pinned.. he leans down licks your neck.. you moan and Bucky smiles against your skin*
Bucky(Winter Soldier)- Ready to comply?
*You don't answer you just wiggle and move beneath him... you move out from underneath him but he still has you trapped.. you are on your side and he is behind you... you are using all your strength to break free but you can't... he takes his hand and slides it between your legs as he presses his hard dick against your ass.. he starts to whisper in your ear*
Bucky(Winter Soldier)- You feel so good... your perfect ass pressed against my dick... god can you feel how badly I want you... *You try to pull away but he presses against you harder* you feel that... *He starts to rub his fingers through your folds. He pulls them out and they are wet... he brings them to his face and starts to lick them clean.. he smiles and then puts them against your lips*
Bucky(Winter Soldier)- Taste yourself princess
*He slides his fingers in your mouth and you lick them clean... he grabs your face and kisses you roughly*
Bucky(Winter Soldier)- Ready to comply? If you comply Sergeant  will make you feel real good... after your punishment for loosing of course..
*You were beyond ready.. on your hands and knees with your legs spread begging him to wreck you type of ready.... The things this man can do to you..*
Y/N- Yes Sergeant..
Bucky(Winter Soldier)- That's my Princess..