Ruin Me

*You smirk and start to grind your hips against hip*
Y/N- I believe.. *You kiss him* here..
*Bucky chuckles*
Bucky- actually, I believe *He pushes inside you.. you throw your head back and moan* we were here..
*You laugh and move your hips even more.. Bucky gently pulls your hair and your head falls back.. he kisses your neck*
Y/N- Mmhmm Bucky..
*Bucky smiles against your skin.. he pulls your hair a little harder and kisses down your chest.. you grab the back of his neck for support*
Bucky- So good baby..
*Your hips start moving faster and harder.. you and Bucky had your sweet moment and now you want him to ruin you*
Y/N- Bucky?! Baby-
*Bucky laughs*
Bucky- I know baby... *He sucks on your nipple and pulls off with a pop.. he whispers in your ear*
Bucky- I'm going to fucking ruin you..
*You moan and grab the back of his neck.. hard.. he whines at the pain.. he pulls your hair harder.. you scrape your fingers down his back and he bites your neck*
Y/N- Please?!!

*Bucky stops for a moment.. you whine*
Y/N- Bucky?!? No games!
*Bucky smiles*
Bucky- I'm not playing a game.. I'm trying to decide if I want to take you on the floor or against the shower wall..
*Your eyes get big and that gives Bucky all the information he needs... he smiles and stands up*
Bucky- Shower wall it is..
*Bucky picks you up out of the tub and walks over to the wall.. he pins you against it and slams into you*
Y/N- Fuck! *You grab his shoulders for support*
Bucky- That feel good y/n...Huh?
Y/N- Yes Bucky!! Oh wow!
*Bucky takes your legs and hooks them over his arms.. he then places his hands flat on the wall on either side of you.. he ups his pace.. his thighs smack your ass and you can feel the bruising already.. you smile as you build closer and closer to your high knowing he's not gonna deny you.. you cum hard and everywhere.. you were extremely glad he chose the shower wall.. Bucky pulls out and lets you down.. without his guiding you drop to your knees and take him in your mouth.. he leans forward and rests his head on the wall*
Bucky- Oh y/n.. what you do to me.. you're unbelievable baby.. Mmhmm *He moans and it is the sexiest thing ever.. back when you first got together he was rarely vocal when you had sex but you told him how much you loved hearing him and since then he never keeps his feelings to himself*
Y/N- Mmhmm
*Bucky pulls out of your mouth and you whine.. you chase him with your mouth*
Bucky- No way Baby.. *He pulls you up and against his body* the only place I'm cumming tonight is inside here *He slips a finger inside you and curls it.. you shake against him.. he gets the biggest smile on his face*
Bucky- You wanna get rough y/n?
Y/N- Yes! Please?!?

*The next thing you know you are slung over Bucky's shoulder, your face right in front of his ass.. since you can't really be punished.. well, you can but not by Daddy or Sergeant, you decide to get a little naughty.. your squeeze Bucky's ass.. he laughs.. you then spank him.. you feel his ass tense under your hand.. he moans slightly.. you smile and lick your lips.. you dive in a bite his ass.. hard.. he moans and then a hard, firm, loud hand comes down on your ass.. you let out a loud sinful moan.. you are thrown down on the bed.. and Bucky turns you over.. he pulls your hair and brings you back against his chest*
Bucky- I can't wait to tear into this ass *he squeezes your ass and tears burn your eyes.. he rubs your clit as he whispers dirty things in your ear*
Bucky- Just me and you, Y/N and no games.. but did you really think you'd get out of this weekend without being punished..
*You moan as he rubs harder*
Y/N- No Bucky, I want you to punish me..
*Bucky smiles and presses a kiss against your temple*
Bucky- Good girl
Y/N- Bucky *You warn*
Bucky- I know y/n.. I just know how wet you get when I praise your.. *He slips his fingers through your folds.. he wasn't wrong.. you definitely have a praise kink and he loves exploiting it.. you don't mind because that unusually means he's gonna fuck you senseless so he needs to find a way to keep you going*
Y/N- Okay, I'll allow it.. but that's it.. I'm not calling you-
Bucky- I wouldn't dream of it.. *He smiles* at least not this weekend..

*You bite your lip as he draws lazy circles around your clit.. he's not giving it nearly enough attention.. you start to buck your hips against this hand.. he smiles and he lets you do what you want.. you end up riding his hand... his fingers grazing your entrance while his wrist presses firmly against your clit as you drag your center back and forth.. he kisses your neck and plays with your breast.. he watches his hand disappear and reappear between your legs.. his hand is soaked by how wet you are.. your high is coming as you shake and writhe in his arms... he whispers praises in your ear*
Bucky- You feel so good y/n.. making my hand so wet.. I can't wait to taste you baby girl.. I wanna feel you cum..
*You cum and Bucky has to hold you up because it's so powerful.. Bucky lays you down and smacks your ass.. you smile, completely blissed out but ready for more, you push your ass in the air.. he places a kiss on each cheek.. he then licks your ass.. a welcome but completely unexpected sensation.. then a hard slap comes down across your ass.. you Yelp*
Bucky- So good y/n.. gonna make this ass red and give you a bite mark to match the one you gave me..
*You laugh.. it soon turns into a moan when Bucky's tongue licks your ass again followed back another smack*
Bucky- I love watching your ass shake y/n.. so fucking delicious.. *He licks you again.. you can't take it.. you want him to either prep you or fuck you into the mattress doggy style... no in between*
Y/N- Bucky?!? Please just fuck me already!! Either prep me for your dick in my ass or tongue fuck me or fuck me doggy style or tie me up, lay me over the edge of the bed, and fuck me till I cum or safe word out!! Just something baby, please?!?
*You are so fucking horny... you're definitely pregnant... Bucky smiles and kisses your back.. he whispers in your ear*
Bucky- Will do.. Safe Word?
Y/N- Build a Bear...Wait, Which-
*You are cut off by his tongue pushing into your pussy*
*You moan and smile*
Y/N- Fuck yyyeeessss! Oh thank you thank you thank you!!! *You are screaming by the time you finish the sentence... Bucky has his whole face shoved in between your legs as he tongue fucks you.. you cum screaming his name*
Y/N- Bucky!!! Mmhmm shit!!!
*His tongue doesn't leave your body as he licks his way up to your ass... he tongue fucks you there too.. he wraps his legs around your back to push your chest further into the mattress and angle your hips better*
Bucky- Mmhmm Baby girl! Y/N.. you are a fucking dream.. so wet for me..
Y/N- Bucky!! Oh Baby!! Yesyesyesyes!!! Fuck!!
*At some point he grabbed the lube and slipped one finger in your ass.. you fist the sheets as he fucks you with his finger.. he adds another and starts to stretch you open.. you push back and fuck your sled on his fingers as he slaps your ass... he removes his fingers and slips his tongue inside.. as he rubs your clit.. you cum.. again*
Y/N- Bucky! Oh fuck- I Mmhmm
*He bites your ass as he slides a butt plug in you.. it's vibrating as he does... you almost cum again but you take a couple deep breaths and try to calm down but Bucky has other ideas.. he lines up behind you and pushes inside your pussy.. you arch your back scream.. he hits your g-spot every time he thrusts into you.. he grabs your hair and pulls your head back.. he flicks his hips at a neck breaking speed and you cum with a silent scream as your legs shake and you fall to the bed.. you are completely in a daze.. you asked him to ruin you and he is*