On Her Way

*About 6 weeks go by and you do as Bucky asked.. you wake up from a nightmare and you wake him up too.. he holds you and tells you how everything's gonna be okay.. it helps and the nightmares slowly fade.. you still have them but they aren't as bad. You lay in his arms as you wake up.. you kiss his chest and he hums.. he looks down at you and smiles*
Bucky- Good morning baby.. *He smiles and kisses you.. he slowly moves his hand down your body. He rests it on your thigh and slowly pulls your leg up so you are straddling his leg.. you moan and grind against him.. he smiles and pulls you against him harder... you slip your hands around his neck and then run your hands down his chest.. you then pull away a little.. Bucky hums again and nods*
Bucky- okay baby.. I know.. *He rubs your back and you kiss his chest* I love you
*Bucky has been so kind and patient with you You are about 5 months pregnant now and with all the nightmares you have not been in the mood.. it's been 6, almost 7 weeks since you've had sex and he isn't pressing you on the matter.. there's no reason for it except you're tired. You know how badly he wants to and you want to please him but your just not able to*
Y/N- I'm gonna get Grant up..
*Bucky smiles and nods.. he gets up too and goes to take a shower.. you know what he's doing... it's what he's done for the past 6 weeks. He makes a move when you both wake up, you say you can't, he kisses you and says "okay", you start your day and he goes and fucks himself in the shower.. you want to be with him*

*You get Grant up and head out to the main room... you sit him in his highchair and give him some cereal.. he's started eating actual food since he's 10 months old.. you don't nurse him as much anymore and it makes your mommy heart sad.. you still have that time at night but other than that it's bottles and food.. Bucky's getting to help with feedings more, which he loves so you'll take it.*
Y/N- Is that good Grant? Do you like the Cheerios? *You smile and he squeals.. Nat walks in*
Y/N- Hey! Haven't seen you in about a week... *She laughs*
Nat- Thats because any chance Steve gets he try's to get me pregnant... I was ovulating las week so he kept me in bed All. Week. Long! And this week to "make sure it took" Which I don't mind... but my vagina needs a rest.. *You laugh*
Y/N- Have you had a period yet?
Nat- Oh yeah! I woke up one morning and I was covered in blood.. Steve was a champ though.. he just helped me up, started the shower, cleaned the sheets and my clothes.. acted like it was nothing new! I was thoroughly impressed! Made me want to have my way with him *You laugh*
Y/N- and did you? *You smirk*
Nat- No... I felt weird about it... Steve didn't care, like literally couldn't care less and wanted me just as much as he does when I'm not bleeding out of my body.. *You laugh*
Y/N- trust me.. it's great! Just clean up before, lay down a towel and have fun.. or just do it in the shower..
*Nat thinks about it*
Nat- So you're experienced in this arena.. *She laughs and you nod*
Y/N- oh yeah... there was a couple months while we were in hydra that they only let Winter and me see each other when I was on my period... in hopes that we would not have sex.. which was weird since they wanted us to have a baby.. anyway.. yeah we got real good at period sex.. *You smirk and Nat laughs*
*Nat looks at you as you feed Grant*
Nat- Speaking of sex... how are you and Bucky??
*You avoid her gaze*
Y/N- we're fine..
Nat- Liar
*You shake your head and take a deep breath*
Y/N- we are fine.. he's helping me with my nightmares and he's been great.. Patient...
*Nat smiles*
Nat- What going on y/n? Usually you can't get enough of him.. you two would stay naked all day if you could..
*You hug yourself and Nat notices*
Nat- Is that what this is about? You being pregnant?
Y/N- I just don't feel like myself and I don't feel like being intimate.. I hate that I don't look like I use to and Bucky has to deal with all of this.. *You motion to your whole body*
Nat- Okay... I have something I need you to see.. Bucky made this and sent this to me back after you had Grant.. he said to only use it when I felt you really needed to see it.. and you definitely need to see it..

*Nat shows you the video.. Bucky is sitting in the rocking chair in Grants room and feeding him*
Bucky- Hey baby.. if you're watching this then Nat feels like you're having a hard time. Y/N, you are absolutely beautiful *You roll your eyes* and I know you probably just rolled your eyes because you don't feel like you're beautiful.. *You smile* but you are baby.. yes your body has changed but look at what it did.. *He tilts Grant up so he is seen* you created him.. with my help of course *you laugh* your body has changed because you have done the incredible.. you are sexy as hell and completely breath taking.. y/n, you mean everything to me no matter what you look like. You've brought my son into the world and hopefully more children *this was before you two knew about Winnie and the others* and you are just as beautiful to me now as you were the day I met you. Obviously whatever you want we will do and I won't push you but just know I love you and I will always see you as a hot mama *You laugh and wipe a tear from your eye* and the most beautiful, caring, and kind women I've ever met. I love you..
*The video ends*