You ready Kitten

*Usually When you take on the dominant role Bucky fights it the first couple days.. he test the rules and acts like a real brat.. eventually he submits... but you don't have a couple days for Bucky to act like a brat so you kick it into high gear... first you were going to teach him a lesson for lying to you about the secret mission*
Y/N- Kitten.. do you remember the rules?
*Bucky rolls his eyes.. he pretends to hate the name kitten but he actually loves it.. when you are Mistress you call Bucky literally any cute name you can think of but you never say his real name.. the same way he doesn't say yours when he's in charge. He is fighting your control*
Bucky- You mean the rules I made for you Bunny? *He smiles*
Y/N- No sweetness... my rules for you.. I mean some of them are the same but still..

*He starts to walk away.. you grab his hand and pull him to the ground and pin him down. You never use your super soldier strength of Bucky... except for when you were in charge*
Y/N- What *You grind against him* are *You bite his neck* the rules *You reach down and squeeze his bulge.. he moans*
*He struggles to speak*
Bucky- I think one involves making you cum every night..
*You smile*
Y/N- And *You smile and give him a rewarding kiss... when Bucky is good you reward him with kisses... he actually adores it*
*Bucky huffs*
Bucky- if I touch myself I have to ask your permission first... *you kiss him again* and I have to ask you to cum.. *You kiss him again*
Y/N- Now my sweet boy... isn't there something you should be doing right now?
*Bucky pretends to think*
Bucky- Nope.. can't think of anything, Bunny..
*He smiles*
*You climb down and start to palm him through his pants.. he moans.. you see him biting his lip to keep from making anymore noise.. you press harder and move faster*
Y/N- Thats not my name kitten... be a good boy and say my name..
*You continue to stroke him.. he starts breathing quicker and twitching in your hand.. you slow your movements.. he looks at you with desperation.. you smile*
Y/N- What's my name kitten?
*Bucky moans and finally gives in.. a little*
Bucky- Mistress... please..
*You give him a rewarding kiss right on his bulge he bucks his hips*
Y/N- no no Kitten.. you need to ask.
Bucky- Ahh shit... can I please cum... Mistress
*You smile
Y/N- Not yet Kitten.. but maybe later..
*He throws his head back*
Bucky- Fuck y/n
*You glare at him and squeeze his balls again*
Bucky- Ahhh Mistress!
*You give him a deep kiss and climb off.. you give him a hand to help him up and he stares at it*
Y/N- Don't be a fucking brat kitten...
*Bucky takes your hand and stands up.. you pay his ass*
Y/N- Good boy.. now let's go have dinner huh? Then we will finish what we started..
*Bucky groans and walks away.. you smile.. you've got him right where you want him*

*Dinner is pretty normal and you all retire to your rooms wishing each other good night... you feed Grant and get him to sleep.. you walk in and Bucky is sitting in the bed.. he looks like he has a plan.. but so do you*
Y/N- Kitten... come with me.. *You smile as you slowly undress and walk towards the bathroom* I need my naughty boy to help me get clean..
*Bucky smiles.. he stands up and walks over.. he tries to pull you in and you slap his hand away.. he looks shocked and slightly turned on*
Y/N- No touching... sit down..
*Bucky looks and there is a chair positioned right in front of the shower.. Bucky looks at you and scoffs.. he sits down and crosses his arms.. you walk behind him and run your hand through his hair.. then you give it a good yank and pull his head back*
Y/N- Don't be a fucking brat... you need to get a better attitude if you want Mistress to fuck you tonight..
*His dominance wavers a bit.. you smile*
Bucky- Y-Yes.. Mistress..
*You rub his chest and kiss his neck right in his sweet spot... he bites his lip*
Y/N- Thats my good boy... *You look down and you notice Bucky is hard and pressed against his zipper* my... what do we have here?
*You crouch between Bucky's legs and slowly pull him out of his pants*
Y/N- Wow just a little kiss is all it took?
Bucky- I've been hard since you teased me before dinner *Bucky snaps*
Y/N- Oh Kitten.. that is no way to talk to someone who controls when you cum..
*You stand up and grab the silk ropes.. Bucky laughs*
Bucky- You know I can break these right?
Y/N- Yes.. and if you do I'll make it to where you can sit down for a whole week... how does that sound..

*Bucky grumbles and you see his dick twitch.. he really liked the sound of that.. you can already tell you are gonna have to pull out the big guns.. you do that tomorrow, tonight he has to learn his lesson*
Y/N- you all you want kitten.. and enjoy the show..
*You climb in the shower and start to soap up you body.. you hear Bucky pulling against the restraints.. you look at him and he stops.. you start teasing yourself as you wash off.. you slip 2 fingers in your pussy and fuck your self right in view of Bucky.. you can hear him panting and trying not to moan... he then decided a to test the waters and starts talking dirty to you while you fuck yourself*
Bucky- Mistress your pussy look so good.. good enough to eat.. I love how you taste and when you cum all over you face.. it makes me so hard.. please Mistress! I know your a fucking slut for Daddy's cock.. I know you love it when I fill you up..
*He continues to try and get you to break but that is not going to happen.. once you are washed off you decide to put his dirty mouth to use.. you get out of the shower.. you untie him and pull him out of the chair.. you throw him on the ground and climb on his face trapping his arms beneath your legs.. he can't move even if he wanted to*
Y/N- You wanna talk like a slut Kitten then I'm gonna put that dirty mouth of yours to use..
*You ride his face until you cum... 3 times to be exact.. he said he loves it when you do that so you gave him what he asked for*
Y/N- Oh.. yesyesyesyes!!! Oh fuck!!!
*You finally climb off and Bucky looks blissed out.. you use this moment to tie his hands to the bedposts... he didn't even notice until he came back to reality.. he yanks on the ties*
Bucky- Mistress..
*You walk out and he moans.. you are in the body suit he bought you*
Y/N- I knew you'd like this.. now do I have to gag you or are you going to be a good boy?
Bucky- Yes mistress..
Y/N- okay-
Bucky- Gag me or else I'll whisper dirty things in your ear the whole time..
*You keep your composer and walk back into the closet.. you were instantly wet at his words but you couldn't let him know that... you grab the ball gag and storm back into the room.. you climb on top of him*
Y/N- You ready kitten... cause you're about to be fucked..
*He opens his mouth and you place the gag in his mouth.. you pull his pants down and hover over his dick*
Y/N- don't you dare cum..

*you put him in your mouth and bob your head up and down.. he starts dripping pre-cum and he arches his back off the bed.. you stop and pull off... you to that 5 times.. bring him to the edge and then bring him back down.. he starts begging.. it's muffled but you hear him*
Bucky- please please please Mistress!!
*You smile and whisper in his ear.. you jerk him off*
Y/N- cum big boy.. *You kiss his neck*
*he explodes all over his chest and moans*
Y/N- Good boy... so good..
*Bucky is laying there and looks up at you.. you take off the gag*
Y/N- Okay Kitten... you ready? *You hold up a big vibrating butt plug and a male chastity belt.. Bucky moans and you smile*