Enough Water-Works

‼️TW- Death threats and violence‼️
‼️Promise me you'll read the whole chapter ‼️

*You try not to cry but you don't succeed*
Y/N- What?!? how?!??
*You look at Bucky.. he breaks the armrest and jumps out of the chair... he breaks it in the process... He finds another chair and slams down into it... he grabs the armrests again and stares straight ahead.. Tony is trying not to cry and Nat and Steve are completely shell shocked*
Bruce- I was watching for energy spikes that matched the Quantum Tunnel... trying to see if we could catch anyone coming for Winnie. I think they were coming back for Her but they got caught..
Tony- Wait didn't you say the reality stone was used too..
Bruce- Yes
Tony- So this could be fake.. this could all be a trick with the reality stone..
Steve- Tony-
Tony- No.. I refuse to believe it's real.. he's a little piece of shit who's trying to bait us... which brings me to my next question... *He looks at you* why would Pierce be a person of interest for you two.. other than the obvious.
*You look at Bucky and he is still staring straight ahead... He releases the armrest and takes your hand but doesn't speak.. you look back at Tony*
Y/N- He's my dad..

*Shocked faces stare back at you*
Steve- Did you always know?
*You shake your head*
Y/N- It wasn't until this last mission when Wanda was trying to free our minds... she let free some repressed memories that Pierce had wiped away... And Bucky... *A tear falls from Bucky's face... You know he's not sad.. he's angry, so angry he's crying* I remembered that Winter Soldier was with Pierce when I was brought to Hydra.. Winter helped in my kidnapping...
*Bucky holds your hand tighter as you tell Steve, Nat, Tony, and Bruce about your memory.. your mom, Winter taking care of you until he was frozen, all the punishments he got because of you, and finally how you got the serum and how your mind was wiped of all of this.. Nat is realizing she is starting to remember as well... Steve cry's, Tony and Bruce just listen and take it all in*
Bucky- Walker knows I would love nothing more than to kill Pierce myself.. that's why he thinks Pierce would "be of interest" to us.
*Bucky stands up and walk to the door*
Y/N- Bucky where are you going?

*He looks over his shoulder*
Bucky- I'm gonna do what I should have done to begin with... *He turns around.. it's like the Bucky you know is slowly disappearing... it's like he's letting Winter take over.. like they are becoming one.. Because no matter how angry Bucky Barnes is these words would never have come out of his mouth... not after all the years of healing he's gone through*
Bucky- I'm going to slit Pierce open and watch the life slowly drain from his eyes then I'm going to put Walker 6 feet under, still alive so he can feel his life slip through his own fingers because he brought this upon himself..

*You silently cry*
Y/N- Bucky, no... *You cover your face*
*Nat reaches out and takes Bucky's hand.. the action catches him off guard and whatever had come over him slowly fades away.. Nat speaks in a calm, soft voice*
Nat- Bucky... Please don't.. my daughter *She can't bring herself to finish.. Steve speaks up*
Steve- Our daughter is there too... So is Tony's. We can't go in there without a plan or else- *His breath catches... you finish talking*
Y/N- Or else someone might not make it out alive... Baby, please.. *You take his hand and pull him close.. you wrap him in a hug and kiss his neck as you burry your head in his shoulder.. his hard resolve that he had a couple seconds ago fades and he falls apart.. he drops, dead weight in your arms.. you slowly lower his to the ground and hold him as you both cry.. Steve holds Nat as Tony leaves to find Pepper.. he needs to fill her in... in the silence of the morning you hear pepper from across the compound scream and start to cry.. it breaks your heart even more*

*Tony comes back and sits down.. his eyes are red.. you pull Bucky up and you sit back down... he takes a breath and wipes his eyes*
Bucky- Then what do y'all suggest we do?
*Tony and Steve look at each other and then look at you*
Tony- We give him what he wants
Steve- Winnie..