Its only Tuesday

*You wake up the next morning before Bucky. He is sleeping so peacefully... you use this moment to investigate the bag Bucky had yesterday. You find it in the closet buried under a pile of clothes*
Y/N- Rookie moves Barnes...
*You open the bag and you see an item similar to the one Bucky had last night....*
Y/N- there is no way he showed this to Steve...
Bucky-Maybe I did..
*You didn't hear him walk up behind you so when he spoke you jumped and screamed*
Bucky- More importantly... how did you know I showed Steve the bag? Did you leave the room.... a second time after I told you to stay put?
*Your mouth was all the sudden very dry and you could bring yourself to speak. Bucky leans forward and kisses your head*
Bucky- I'll deal with that later... *Bucky takes the bag out of your hand and throws it to the side*
Bucky- And you're right... there was no way I'd show Steve that...I try to keep some of our private life private... I put that in there to throw you off because I knew you would go snooping... *he kisses your head again and whispers* who's the rookie now?
Y/N- Oh come on! What was in the bag?!?
Bucky- you'll have to wait! But I promise... you'll love it. *He kisses you and walks out of the closet. You follow him as he starts to leave the room.*
Bucky- Nope... *He pushes you back in the room* Bed.. now! I'll be back in a minute.. *He winks and leaves the room*
*The date he had planned for you two was on Saturday night..... it was now mid day Monday... you haven't left the room since then... and by the looks of it you won't leave the room anytime soon... it frustrated you.. slightly. Bucky comes back into the room.. he shuts and locks the door*
Y/N- Bucky how long is this gonna go on... I love you and I love being here with you but-
Bucky- oh Baby girl I have a whole week planned.. *He pulls you in for a kiss* and I'm just getting started.

*Bucky walked towards you and you started backing up till your legs hit the bed. You lay down and he lays beside you with one leg between yours... he moves your hair out of your face and just looks in your eyes... his gaze then drifts to your lips then back to your eyes again.*
Bucky- You are so beautiful... sometimes I can't believe that I am lucky enough to be yours.. I love you.
*He leans down and kisses you.. it's gentle and sweet.. he moves his body almost completely on top of you... his leg is still firmly placed between yours...his hand moves down your body... he grabs the back of you leg and pulls it up.. he slides his hand under your ass.. this caused you to rub against his thigh and it felt to good. You moan. You can feel Bucky's smile as he continues to kiss you. You wrap your arms around him.. your hands move along his back tracing his muscles. He starts kissing your neck.. god he is an amazing kisser. He moves to your shoulder.. he bites you and then he sucks and kisses the place he bit... you let you head fall backwards. You were wet and you could feel how hard he was. You slowly grab the bottom of his shirt and start to lift it.*
Bucky- Not yet Baby girl.. *He chuckles* not yet.
*He kisses your lips one last time and then moves off of you. He lays next to you and pulls you into his arms.*
Bucky- let's enjoy the simple for a little while... what do you say?
*You look up at him and smile... you say nothing... you just rest your head on his chest and listen to his heart beat.. you drift off to sleep.*

*You wake up and see that Bucky is nowhere to be found, the door is open, and one of his shirts is laying at the bottom of the bed for you. You get dressed and head downstairs*
Bucky- I was wondering when you were going to wake up... did you enjoy your nap?
Y/N- I did, thank you *You kiss him *
*Bucky picks you up and sets you on the kitchen island right next to where he was baking. The granite was cold.. all you had on was one of Bucky's shirts.*
Y/N- what are you making?
Bucky- your favorite.. chocolate chip cookies sandwiches.
Y/N- mmhhh delicious! Where is everyone?
Bucky- oh... well after our eventful Saturday night Tony decided to take Morgan and anyone else who wanted to join to Disney world for the week.
Y/N- What?!?! I want to go to Disney!!
Bucky- you'd rather go to Disney than be here.. with me... alone. *He kisses you and places his metal hand on you knee.*
*You smile and grab the frosting that was sitting on the counter.. you dip one finger in and get some frosting*
Y/N- I can have alone time with you whenever I want... when am I ever going to have an all expenses paid trip to Disney again... never!
*You lick the frosting off your finger*
Bucky- Tony will pay for us to go to Disney whenever we want! Plus I'm 107 years old... I could die at any moment.
Y/N- okay yeah sure
*You get another finger full of frosting and before you could eat it Bucky pushes you finger towards your nose and you get frosting all over your face*
Y/N- oh it's on!!
*You and Bucky have a frosting fight... you have it in you hair, neck, legs...everywhere. Bucky looks at you and you two quickly forget what you were "fighting" about. You end up having a whipped cream date night all over again in the kitchen... and yes you both forgot about the cameras.. again*
*You and Bucky end up in the shower still going at it. Once you are both clean Bucky helps to dry you off and you both head to bed*

*Bucky wakes up the next morning before you... he sees that you are still asleep... he has a devilish idea... he slowly climbs down the bed and gets between your legs.. all you had on was Bucky's shirt so he had easy access. He moves closer and he starts kissing you clit... kissing turns into licking... licking turns into sucking... You could feel the effects of what he was doing in your dream.*
*You wake up cumming*
Y/N- oh my... fuuuck! Bucky!!
Bucky- that's it Baby girl!! Scream my name!
Y/N- Bucky!...oh... fuuuk meeee!
*You cum again... this time Bucky crawls up and meets your lips with his as you come down from your high.*
Y/N- what the hell....
Bucky- what?? You didn't think today would be a rest day did you?!?
*Bucky laughs, you smile and give him a shove. You've had enough... two can play at this game.. it was on! You got up from the bed and went to the closet.. you found exactly what you were looking for. You walk back and climb in bed and on top of Bucky. You kiss him so he doesn't see what you you are doing... he feels it at the same time he hears it.*
*Click, Click, click*
*He looks up and you have handcuffed him to the bed.*
Bucky- Baby girl... what's going on?
Y/N- you said you had plans for this week... well so do I.
*You left the room and came back with red rope. You replaced the handcuffs with the rope*
Bucky- you know I could just break the bed frame and get out of this..
Y/N- I know... but you won't
*Bucky smiles and laughs*
Bucky- do your worst Baby girl..
Y/N- I intend to.. *You kiss him harshly*
*He still had his shirt on but you had already tied his arms up... Bucky saw this and laughed*
Bucky- so now what...
*You look him in the eyes as you reach for the bedside table. You grab the knife that was always in the top draw... you show it to Bucky and smile*
Bucky- ha... good one..
*You cut the bottom of his shirt and then rip it the rest of the way. You rip it off of him completely. You put the knife back and start to run you hands over his chest as you kiss him. You kiss along his jaw line and down his stomach. You get to his pants and stop.. you look up at him and you see his eyes are closed.. he's trying to play it cool but you can tell he is turned on.. instead of taking off his pants you move back up his body.. you straddle his stomach and you lean down and kiss him.*
Y/N- Bucky.. *You moan* I'm so wet.. this is what you do to me.. *You start to grind against  him abs*
*His stomach is becoming wet from you. You can feel him starting to breath heavier beneath you. You stop and start to lick his abs clean.. you hear him moan*
Bucky- oh Y/N... shit
*You smile against his abs and you move back to his pants. You pull his pant down at an agonizingly slow pace.. you massage his thighs as you make you way back to his briefs. You can see how hard he is. You take what you can in your hand and give it a little squeeze. Bucky moans again.. much louder this time.*
Y/N- you like that Daddy
Bucky- Yes... oh fuck y/n...
*You very slowly pull his briefs off and Bucky moves his hips to try and get some friction from somewhere. You just smile*
Y/N- Not yet Daddy.. *you kiss his thigh* not yet
*You kiss and lick everywhere around His Dick and was so ready to cum... but he wasn't begging yet... you wanted him to beg like he makes you. You take off your shirt... you are now completely naked. You move and sit right next to Bucky's head. He looks at you and he sees how wet you are. You start touching yourself and moaning Bucky's name. You touch your clit and put two finger inside yourself.. You make yourself cum while Bucky watches you.
Bucky- ugh I want to taste you.... please let me taste you.
*You smile and put your fingers in his mouth.. he sucks them clean.*
Bucky- please Baby girl... Daddy wants more.
*You kiss him*
Y/N- yes Daddy
*You 69 just like you did the night before except this time he was the one who couldn't touch anything. He dives in and has you cumming within seconds... god he was so good with his tongue. You tease him still by not actually touching his dick but licking and touching everything else. You finally put his tip in your mouth and swirl your tongue around it while sucking... he was begging within seconds and fighting against the ropes. He was throwing his head back against the pillows while moaning and grunting.
Bucky- oh please y/n! Oh fuuuck... I need to cum! I'm gonna cum please y/n.
*You smile and take all of him in. He hits the back of your throat and tears start to well up in your eyes but you didn't care. You do that two more times and he explodes in your mouth and you swallow every bit of him. You untie his hands and without warning he flips you over and rams two of his metal fingers into you. While sucking on your clit. He starts pumping his fingers.. he was slamming into you so hard you could tell you were going to be sore tomorrow. You try to move away because the sensation was just too much but he had you pinned. You came hard and soaked through the sheets.*
Bucky- that's my Good girl... you treat Daddy so well... it's only fair I treat you.
*You saw the look in his eyes and you could tell you were in for a long week after all it was only Tuesday morning...*