Hop to it

*You wake up in the morning to Bucky groping your ass and kissing your neck*
Y/N- Mmhh Daddy stop...
*Bucky starts sucking on your neck and his hands move to your waist as he grinds his hard dick against your ass.. you moan*
Y/N- Daddy.. Grant is still in here.. stop
Bucky- Don't worry Bunny, he's asleep.. and as long as your quite he shouldn't wake up..
*Bucky slips his hand down the front of your underwear and starts massaging your clit.. you close your eyes and let out breathy moans*
Y/N- Oh! Daddy.. Mmhhmm

*He pulls his hand away and slides your underwear to the side.. he starts rubbing his dick through your folds.. his metal arm rest between your breast as he holds on to your neck and pulls you against him.. he whispers in your ear as he slides in your pussy and starts to slowly pump in and out*
Bucky- Oh Bunny... I thought about you all night long.. how good this wet pussy would feel on my dick.. and I was hard all night while you got to sleep peacefully... it wasn't fair Bunny..
*You hold on to Bucky's wrist as his hand rubs up and down your throat.. he is actually being surprisingly gently.. not squeezing your neck or pounding into you.. you decide to kick it up a notch*
Y/N- I dreamt of you Daddy... it made me so wet.. I woke up and I wanted to give you a little treat but then I would have ended up touching myself and I didn't want to be bad..
*Bucky moans and grunts in your ear*
Bucky- Oh Bunny... my sweet little Bunny.. thank you for obeying.. you're so good
*You turn your head and Bucky traps you lips in a kiss as he starts to thrust faster.. it feels so good and you don't know if you can be quite any longer... your eyes shift when you see movement out of the corner of your eye... it is Grant he is waking up and starting to look around*
Y/N- Mmhmm Daddy stop.. stop
Bucky- Oh Bunny you were doing so good...
Y/N- No.. N-no. Grant... Grant is awake..
Bucky- It's fine.. I'm almost done..
Y/N- No! *You say that louder than you intend but you don't care.. you pull out of Bucky's grip and climb out of the bed*
Bucky- Watch your tone with me, Bunny...
*You ignore his warning... you hear Bucky climb out of the bed.... and walk to the bathroom... you think nothing of it.. you pick Grant up and kiss him*
Y/N- I'm sorry you had to see that... *You laugh and he looks.... Disappointed.. you swear he looks like he is disappointed in you... Bucky walks out of the bathroom.. Grant sees him and starts to pout.. Bucky walks over and takes him from you.. and Grant looks like he is mad at Bucky*
Bucky- Hey, what's that look for little wolf..
Y/N- He probably didn't like you touching me..
*Bucky thinks about what you said... he turns to you... he kisses Grant and hands him back to you*
Bucky- Fine... I won't touch you then...
*He starts to walk away*
Y/N- Wait.. what?! Hold on.. Daddy- *You put Grant back down in his bassinet*
Bucky- I had decided that punishment the minute you talked back...
Y/N- But-
Bucky- Oh Bunny... don't worry you'll still get to have fun.. *He moves your underwear to the side* I just won't touch you.. *He slides a vibrating Bullet inside you* at all... *He adjusts your underwear and walks away... he walks into the bathroom and as the door shuts the vibrator turns on*
Y/N- Shit...

*You pick Grant up and walk into the bathroom*
Y/N- Daddy, I need to feed Grant..
Bucky- So feed him Bunny... and enjoy this time because I'm probably gonna keep you busy most of the day.. *He kisses you and then Grant*
Y/N- I need you to turn it off while I feed him... please Daddy..
*Bucky completely breaks out of his Dom play*
Bucky- Oh shit! Sorry baby...
*You laugh and kiss Bucky as he turns off the vibrator*
Y/N- Thank you Bucky..
*Bucky leans down and rest his forehead on yours and breath deeply.. he looks you in the eyes*
Bucky- You okay? I know last night got rough.. but you seemed to enjoy it.. I just want to check in and see how you are feeling... while we are in the safe space *He motions around you two and you laugh*
*You heart swells.. this man loves you so much... how did you get so lucky*
Y/N- I'm good Bucky.. I did enjoy last night... so thank you..
*Buck smiles and kisses you*
Y/N- I love you so much Bucky Barnes
Bucky- I love you too y/n Barnes
*You walk into the room to nurse Grant.. you turn back and pull Bucky along with you*
Y/N- I want you to hold me while I nurse.. I want you to be apart of this..
Bucky- I'd love to Baby girl..
*You sit on the bed in between Bucky's legs.. his arms are wrapped around you and he is holding Grant with you while you nurse.. Grant is smiling up at you both and taking his sweet time eating.. you don't mind though.. you are surrounded by your boys.. you love the extreme Dom/Sub play that you and Bucky have going on but you also live and breath for these moments.*
Y/N- Okay little Wolf... all done... are you full? So full and happy? *He is in a milk coma and he slowly smiles at the sound of your voice*
Bucky- Oh goodness... I want another.. *He is still sitting behind you.. he rests his chin on your shoulder and wraps his arms around you*
*You laugh*
Y/N- Not now.. in a year maybe..
*Bucky laughs*
*You get up and get ready for the day.. Bucky takes this moment to get Grant dressed and hash out their beef from this morning*