Christmas Day pt3

*Bucky pulls back and smiles down at you*
Bucky- Hold on.. this calls for the whole 9 yards..
*You laugh as Bucky runs into the closet.. you know he's going to put on his old army uniform*
Y/N- Getting dressed just so I can get you naked?!
*Bucky peaks his head out of the closet.. he pretends to be shocked*
Bucky- Thats bold of you to say ma'am.. maybe I just wanted to dress up and dance the day away with you..
*He finishes getting dressed.. You laugh*
Y/N- Oh we're gonna dance alright.. but don't worry about your shoes.. your feet won't be on the ground for long...
*Bucky walks out*
Bucky- Ma'am if you keep talking like that I'm gonna have to punish you.. *The look in his eyes made you ache* I am a gentleman and I will treat you as one does..
*You pull him close by his tie*
Y/N- I really wish you wouldn't... it's your last night and I'd love for you to use me however you want, Sergeant Barnes.. *You smirk and Bucky smiles.. he lets his hands wander over your body.. He bites his lip and looks you in the eyes*
Bucky- You are my best Doll.. how about I give you something to remember me by.. huh? Something that will make you ache for me every time you remember our night together? How does that sound Doll?
Y/N- Like a dream come true Sergeant..

*You smirk and Bucky lifts you into his arms.. he walks over and pushes you against the wall.. he kisses down your neck and teases you through your underwear with his finger tips.. he places a kiss on your lips and then pulls back*
Bucky- now turn around and lean against the wall..
*You do and he pushes your legs apart.. he gives your ass a little spank and the shakes it with both hands.. you giggle*
Y/N- Mmhmm Sergeant Barnes..
*You can feel him smile against your neck.. you hear his belt unbuckle and then you feel him.. he slides his dick between your legs.. the fabric of your underwear creating incredible friction against his tip and your clit.. Bucky whispers in your ear*
Bucky- Does that feel good Doll? *Bucky breathless whispers in your ear... you can tell he's already close.. you smile*
Y/N- Yes Sergeant Barnes..*You answer back with the same tone of voice and he groans into your shoulder and gives you a little bite* Sergeant Barnes be careful.. no one can know.. don't leave a mark.. *Bucky smiles against your shoulder.. he loves that you're playing along*
Bucky- well in that case Doll how about I leave some marks where one one will see them.. *He kisses your neck* if they do see them I'll be a very jealous man.. *You giggle*
Y/N- only man seeing all of this is you Soldier...
*Bucky turns you around.. he has tucked himself back in his pants.. you pout.. he laughs*
Bucky- You'll see it later Doll.. don't worry.. *He winks*
Y/N- I better.. *You lick your lips and palm Bucky through his pants.. Bucky moans and rest his head against yours.. He chuckles*
Bucky- You're gonna be the death of me Doll
*You bite you lip and kiss him.. you continue to palm him.. he throws his head back and lets out a strangled moan*
Bucky- I'm supposed to be treating you!
*You kiss him*
Y/N- you're the one who's leaving.. let me spoil you Sergeant Barnes.. *You whisper in his ear* who knows when you'll get to taste me again..now cum for me.. *Bucky thrusts into your hand and he cums in his pants.. he smiles and laughs as he comes down..you can feel he is still hard.. you lay the side of his face* Good boy.. making a mess in your pants for your Doll..

*Bucky laughs and kisses you.. he pushes you against the wall again and picks you up*
Bucky- Alright Doll, you had your fun.. now it's my turn.. like you said, who knows when I'll get to taste this sweet pussy again.. so I'm gonna take my time and enjoy this..
*You whimper and Bucky your hips against his.. he smiles*
Y/N- Just not too long.. I have to be home soon..
*Bucky smiles and bites his lip.. you smirk.. he is loving this role playing you've got going on*
Bucky- You got it Doll.. wouldn't want you getting in trouble *He says as he grinds against your center.. you moan and smile*
Y/N- I think I'm already in trouble Sergeant Barnes.. or at least I hope so.. *You bite your lip and throw your head back as Bucky keeps grinding against you.. you two are basically dry humping and you are dangerously close to cumming*
Y/N- Oh Sergeant Barnes!!
Bucky- Oh Doll!! Yes!!
*Bucky places one last, good thrust against your clit and you fall over the edge.. you grip his shoulders and moan his name*
Y/N- Oh James!! Oh yes!! Sssoo good!!!
*Bucky smiles at hearing his real name.. he stops and puts you down.. you are finally coming down when you see him get on his knees in front of you.. that's when you realize you two are still fully clothed!*