What Were You Gonna Give Me

*You get Grant bathed before dinner and then head out to the main room.. Bucky was sitting on the couch.. you climb in his lap and he holds you and Grant... the doorbell rings and you all look at each other.. Tony checks the door and all he sees is a big round package with your name on it*
Tony- Umm y/n? Did you order a really large and heavy hat from..... Wakanda??
*You shoot up out of Bucky's lap and give him Grant.. you rush to the door before Tony could investigate the package.*
Y/N- Yup! Thanks! *You take it and run back to your room...
*Bucky looks at every one and a smile slowly creeps on his face and he laughs.. they all look at him for an explanation*
Bucky- Oh I don't know what that was about... *He just smiles and rubs Grants back as he starts to fall asleep on his chest*
*Nat's phone buzzes.. she looks and then gets up and heads back to your room*
Steve- Where are you going?!?
*Nat smiles and waves as she keeps walking*
Tony- Will someone explain?!?
*Bucky laughs and just sits there. Tony gives up and walks away*

*Nat walks in your room*
Nat- all your message said was "new Shield, come look". Did you get Steve a new shield?
Y/N- Nope.. Bucky.. and don't worry he's not coming for Steve's title *Nat laughs* but remember those pictures of me-
Nat- With the shield and nothing else? Yeah! *She smiles* oh my god!! I see where this is going.. you didn't?!? *She smiles and laughs*
Y/N- I did!
Nat- I have to see it!
Y/N- I haven't opened it yet so we will see it for the first time together!
Nat- Yay!! *Nat claps and smiles*

*You open the box and see a shield the size of Steve's.. the design is split in three parts.. the star is red, White, and Blue. One third is the normal Captain America shield with the white part of the star. Another third is like Bucky's old Metal arm, silver and the star is red. The last third is all White and the star is Blue. The good, the bad, and the new... all parts that make up Bucky's life and each one just as important as the last*

*There is a note from Shuri*
"Hope you like it!"
*You take it out and Nat sees it*
Nat- Oh. My. God.... He's gonna love it... *She smiles* this is amazing! Shuri did an amazing job!
Y/N- I know! I'm honestly a little emotional looking at it!
Nat- Well you're pregnant as well so anything would make you cry..
*You laugh and agree*
Nat- So you got him his own shield that's all about him so you could recreate those photos for him
Y/N- Yup! And that's why I need you..
*You smile and Nat laughs*
Nat- Who took them the first time?
Y/N- Steve did but these are a surprise for Bucky so I can't have him take them...
Nat- Okay but I didn't have the artist eye... they won't look nearly as good as the ones Steve took... I really don't mind if you get him-
Y/N- Absolutely not.. I mean I don't care but Bucky would lose it if he found out that Steve took pictures of me like this... yet again!
*Nat laughs and agrees*
Nat- Okay, hold on!
*She leaves*

Nat- Steve! I need you!
*Bucky and Steve look at each other and then Steve walks over*
Steve- What is it?
*Nat whispers*
Nat- I need you to get your camera and follow me..
*Steve smirks*
Steve- Oh... you're finally gonna pose for me?
*Nat laughs*
Nat- Ummm yes but not at the moment. I actually need you for something else..
Steve- oh... okay..
*He follows her*

Steve- You want me to do what?!
Nat- Just set the camera to what we would need to recreate those pictures... *Nat smiles and you nod*
Y/N- Nat will take them and then I'll print them and erase them... we just need you to set the balance and lighting and stuff like that..
Steve- Okay... for a second I thought you wanted me to take them..
Y/N- No!
*Steve laughs and starts to set his camera*

‼️Flashback‼️
*You sit on the bed with your robe on*
Y/N- Okay, I know I agreed to this but.. I'm a little nervous. I know we see each other naked all the time but this is.. different..
*Steve looks up and gently smiles*
Steve- if you want to stop we can.. I appreciate you wanting to but I'm not going to push you..
*You smile and take a deep breath*
Y/N- I want to... it just may take me a minute to relax...
Steve- Okay, I understand..
*He walks over and takes your face in his hand.. he gently kisses you... you smile*
Y/N- Okay I'm ready.. *Steve laughs*