All Is Well

*You wake up in the morning to Bucky kissing your neck.. you smile and turn over into his arms*
Bucky- Good morning
*He kisses you*
Y/N- Mmhmm it is a good morning..
*Bucky kisses you again and rubs the side of your face.. you meet his gaze and just take him in.. his sleepy face and messy hair.. he looks so cute.. like a teddy bear. Most the time he's rough and cheeky...calculated and put together... to see him like this is truly a treat and you appreciate it every chance you get.. Bucky smiles*
Y/N- I guess we better get packed and head out..
*Bucky keeps you in his arms and you laugh*
Bucky- I woke up early and packed already.. I left out your clothes for today and your bathroom bag but everything else is already packed.. I wanted to be able to enjoy our last morning here..
*You smile and kiss him*
Y/N- Thank you Bucky.. *You rest your forehead against his*

*You get up and get dressed and move out to the living room.. you face the window and watch the snow fall.. the slay was gray and you could tell a storm was coming soon*
Y/N- We should really head back.. I think it's gonna get bad..
*Bucky sighs*
Bucky- Yeah I was just thinking that..
*He gives you a gentle smile and rubs your back.. you catch his arm and pull him in*
Y/N- Hey, it was a nice gesture, packing early..and I appreciate it..
*You kiss Bucky and he smiles.. you head out to the car and take one last look at the mountains and the little town in the valley.. Bucky wraps his arms around you*
Y/N- Bye Whoville... it was fun... *Bucky chuckles and kisses your head*
Bucky- Come on, Cindy Lou who
*You wrap your arms around Bucky and you two walk back to the car.. the whole drive home Bucky keeps this hand on your thigh... just wanting to be close to you.. you have your hand wrapped around his arm as you scroll through your phone.. a million messages start coming through.. Bucky sighs*
Bucky- Back to the real world..
*You gently smile and kiss his cheek.. you put your phone on silent and put it down.. you rest your head on Bucky's arm.. He smiles and rubs his thumb across your thigh.. it was nice just to feel his touch and not have it lead anywhere sexually.. to just be in the silence and the peace*

*The silence and the peace ended very quickly when you pulled up to the compound... you walk in and there is utter chaos.. Yelena and Nat are yelling, Peter is hiding in the rafters, Sam is yelling at Peter, Tony is talking to Thor in the Kitchen, Winnie is sitting on the couch looking angry as hell, and Steve is nowhere to be found*
Y/N- What the
Bucky- Actual fuck...
*Nat sees you're home*
Nat- Welcome back!!
Y/N- Nat where is Grant?! And what is going on?!
Nat- Grants fine! He's with Steve in his room!
*You thank her, give her a hug and go to find Grant... Bucky looks at the scene before him and decides to follow you.. he calls back to Nat*
Bucky- We expect a full explanation later!
*Nat gives him a thumbs up*

*You walk into Grants room and find Steve laying on the floor with Grant on his chest.. they are both asleep.. You smile and Bucky chuckles.. You lift Grant off and Steve wakes up immediately*
Steve- Oh! Good you're back..
*You laugh*
Y/N- Rough couple of days?
*Steve makes a face*
Steve- You could say that.. *Steve tells Bucky and you about the events that happened on Friday*
Bucky- I'm gonna kill him! *Steve stops him*
Steve- There's more... so after I locked her in your room for a whole day, which she trashed by the way, she literally broke out.. like shattered your window and jumped out.. she walked back in like nothing happened.. and that's when Thor lost it..
Y/N- What?!?
Bucky- if he laid a hand-
Steve- No! No! God no! He put her in her place though...

‼️Flashback‼️
Thor- Thats enough!!! This is ridiculous and you need to grow up Winnie.. I don't like it either but I'm not going to stoop to property damage!
Winnie- Thor this is insane!! They have no right to say what we do!
Thor- Yes they do! You are their daughter and Steve and Nat were charged with caring for you while they were gone, I will not go against my friends and family because you want to act like a spoiled brat.. this situation sucks but we have to accept it..
Winnie- No-
Thor- Yes because that's what grown ups do!!
Winnie- Whatever Thor!
*She walks away*
Thor- WINNIE JAMES WE ARE NOT THROUGH DISCUSSING THIS!!
Winnie- Yes we are!!
Thor- WINNIE YOU ARE MY WIFE AND-
Winnie- YOU'RE NOT EVEN MY REAL HUSBAND!!!!

*Silence fell over the house... Winnie covers her mouth and immediately regrets what she just said... She starts to cry.. she puts her hands on his shoulders*
Winnie- Thor I-
Thor- No, you're right... I'm just a placeholder..
*He moves her hands off his shoulders*
Winnie- Thor I'm sorry... please-
Thor- We should stop this before it gets too far... I don't want to say anything I'd regret..
*He walks away*
‼️Flashback ends‼️

Y/N- Oh my god... *You wipe a tear from your face.. Even Bucky looks sad*
Bucky- How's Thor?
Steve- He's okay.. that all happened Saturday morning... By Saturday night they were talking again.. Nat and I helped them talk and they worked it out..

‼️Flashback‼️
Nat- Talk... now!
Steve- Nat... this situation needs a delicate touch..
*Nat rolls her eyes*
Winnie- Thor I am so sorry! I- I didn't really mean it..
Thor- You must have.. you had that comeback ready to go..
Winnie- No... That's what I tell myself when I start to feel- *She takes a deep breath* being here with you has been amazing.. and I've started to fall for YOU... I remind myself that you're not my "real Husband" to keep myself from getting too attached.. because when I leave I'm going to be crushed.. happy because I'll be back with you and I'll get to have our baby and just live my life.. But crushed because you will be left here to wait.. and the it's easier when I keep a distance and remind myself of the inevitable...
*Thor wipes a tear from his face*
Thor- Love isn't supposed to be easy Winnie.. real love is hard and takes work.. it's choosing to love that person regardless of what they've done.... *He looks at her* or the stupid things they say in anger.. I love you and I refuse to let you be a part of this with one foot out the door... but I also refuse to let you act like the spoiled brat you've been
*She starts to protest but he keeps talking*
Thor- And don't say you haven't been because the way you trashed Bucky and y/n's room says otherwise...
*Winnie sighs and hides her face embarrassment*
Winnie- you're right Thor.. I'm sorry..
*Thor takes her hand*
Thor- Are you all in? Because I am.. I know I'll be hurt in the end but I also know the hurt will come to an end.. *He smiles... Winnie rubs his face*
Winnie- I'm all in Thor..
*Steve wraps Nat in his arms and whispers in her ear*
Steve- Told you... *Nat laughs and elbows Steve*
‼️End Flashback‼️

Y/N- So why does she look pissed as hell??
Steve- Because he refuses to sleep with her.. or touch her.. until he talks to you two..

‼️Flashback‼️
Winnie- Come on?! Please?!? Just a little bit!
*Thor laughs and moves Winnie away.. she pouts*
Thor- No.. we already went against them once.. it's not happening again... go take a shower or something...
*Winnie rolls her eyes*
‼️Flashback‼️

*Bucky smiles*
Bucky- Good man..
*You laugh*
Y/N- Okay well... all that will have to be sorted out later.. I need to spend some time with my little Wolf!
*Grant smiles and buries his face in your shoulder.. he starts to suck on your neck.. you laugh and Bucky rubs your back*
Y/N- Okay, okay.. I get it.. *You kiss his face as you walk into your room.. Bucky follows and calls back to Steve*
Bucky- Hey.. could you hold down the fort till she's done.. we'll be out after..
Steve- Yeah Buck.. no problem. 
Bucky- thanks again Steve..
*Steve pats his back and walks out*

*You and Bucky sit with Grant and just watch him as he nurses.. you hold his little hand and Bucky rubs his head.. he was so happy and he instantly relaxed when he was in your arms.. he looked at you and you could see in his eyes that he feels safe.. it was so beautiful, regardless of the chaos that in ensuing outside the room, right here, with Grant in your arms and Bucky by your side, All is Well*

*You get up after burping Grant and changing him... you see some black fabric on the floor.. you pick it up and it falls apart in your hands.. you see what it is and you are filled with anger*
Y/N- Winnie!!??!?!
*Bucky pops out of the closet*
Bucky- Whoa! What's going on?! You're scaring Grant.. *He takes Grant from you*
Y/N- She ruined  my favorite Black dress! You know the one that you always want me to wear because it's so short you never have to lift it up..
*Bucky hands you Grant and walks out of the room*
Bucky- Winnie?!?!?!