I am Going To Take My Time

*Nat looks up at Steve and gives him a wicked smile*
Steve- what?? *He laughs*
*Nat pins him to the bed and traps his hands above his head.. he pretends to struggle against her.. she laughs*
Nat- thanks for always pretending that I can actually overpower you.. *She winks and Steve gives her a wicked smile* what?? No- Steve-
*He flips her over and actually traps her arms and she actually struggles against him as she laughs.. he tickles her and then leans down to kiss her*
Steve- You're welcome baby..
*He let's get arms go and rolls onto his back.. he pulls her onto his lap and then puts his arm back above his head.. He smirks*
Nat- You know.. maybe I should get some more of those handcuffs you can't break.. *She winks*
Steve- oh yeah! *He rubs her sides and she settles down on his lap a little more* I did bring the other ones with us.. *He nods to his bag*
Nat- oooh Stevie.. *She kisses him* I didn't think we'd have THAT kind of honeymoon *She smirks*
Steve- We don't have to... we can wait till tomorrow or later..
Nat- I'd like that.. *She smiles and rubs his chest* we can get real kinky later.. *Steve smiles and moans.. he moves his hips against hers and she closes her eyes and lets out a breathy laugh*
Nat- Mmhmm Steve..
*Steve just watches her as she moves against him.. just taking in everything that she is.. the way her hair falls over her shoulders. The way her mouth gently curves into a smile as she moves faster. The way her hands rest on his chest.. He sits up and cups her face in his hands.. he rubs her cheek and just looks over her face.. her cheeks... her nose.. her lips... her eyes.. each part of her just as beautiful as the rest.. he gently smiles and leans in to kiss her.. she wraps her arms around his shoulders and he moves his hands down her back.. one resting on the back of her neck and the other on her lower back... a solid 2 minutes go bye when they finally part for air*
Nat- Steve *She says breathlessly*
Steve- Nat *He smiles*
Nat- Wow..
*Steve chuckles.. he slowly rolls her over and settles between her legs... his hand traces down her body.. she puts her hand in his as it moves.. she traces her hand back up his body and rests it in his face*
Steve- You are everything to me Natasha...
*A tear falls from her eyes and Steve kisses her*
Nat- Steve I love you so much..
*Steve starts to move his hips against her and she moans.. he kisses her and then kisses down her body.. she pulls him back up*
Nat- I'm plenty ready Stevie... I need you.
*Steve nods and pushes inside her.. she arches off the bed and her breast press against Steve's chest.. he brings her to the edge and she cums. Steve moans and buried his head in her neck as he cums inside her... he collapses beside her and pulls her into his arms. She rest her head against his chest and falls asleep*

*Nat wakes up in the morning and she reaches over and feels that Steve is gone.. she then hears that the shower is running.. she smiles and gets up out of bed.. she walks into the bathroom and sees Steve, he is standing under one of the shower heads, letting the water wash over his body.. Nat leans against the doorframe and just watches Steve for a moment.. the sound of the ocean covers this moment in peace that Steve and Nat rarely get.. Steve's hands move over his body as he washes off the soap.. the whole shower door was glass so nothing was hidden from Nat's view... She smiles as she walks to the door and climbs in behind Steve.. She slips her hands around his waist and presses her body against his.. her hands slip down his thighs and tease him as she moves them back up his body.. she feels him chuckle. She kisses his back and rubs his abs... he rests his hands over hers.. he turns around and Nat pulls him close by his ass.. he laughs*
Nat- Alright... this *She slaps his ass* is mine today... *She kisses him* now dry off and get ready to head down to the beach..
Steve- Yes ma'am.. *He smirks and spanks her.. she pulls back and try's to not laugh*
Nat- Hey! *She chuckles* No funny business.. go.. *He smirks and starts to walk away.. he turns around and squeezes her ass again before he runs out.. she turns around to try and catch him but he's too fast.. she hears him laughing and she shakes her head and smiles.. She showers quickly and then gets dressed in her swimsuit*
Nat- Alright Stevie.. you ready??
Steve- For sex in the beach?? Yes!
*Nat laughs and walks ahead of him.. she turns around*
Nat- Only if you're good.. *She winks and swings her hips as she walks out the door.. Steve grabs that bag and follows after her*