Along For The Dirty Ride

***Avengers***
*Bucky walks over to Steve*
Bucky- You yelled?
Steve- We have to move in on the Base...
*Bucky gets wide eyes*
Bucky- Today?!? Really?!?
*Steve gives him a look*
Steve- Yes really..
*Bucky groans*
Steve- everything okay??
*Bucky sighs*
Bucky- yeah... just not the day I was expecting..
Steve- It shouldn't take long..
*Bucky nods.. he walks away to call you but the toy turns on... Bucky reaches out to brace himself against a tree*
Bucky- oh shit.. Mmhmm *It felt like you were deep throating him while squeezing his ass*

*Bucky feels a hand on his shoulder.. he turns around quickly and sees its Steve*
Steve- Hey, are you sure you're okay??
*Bucky let's out a breathy laugh*
Bucky- Ha! Ye-yeah.. I'm good. I'll go grab my stuff..
*Nat walks up and stands next to Steve*
Nat- What's up with him??
Steve- Not sure..
Nat- I'll call y/n, see if she knows anything..

***compound***
*You sit Grant in his bouncer and turn on the TV for some background noise and you start working through some of the old Hydra files.. you find an old black and white picture of Bucky.. it must have been taken when he was first captured.. maybe it's weird to think but Bucky looks hot in the photo.. he's mad and ready to burn down the world.. he so hot... you let your mind wander.. you want to take the young guy in this photo and just tell him everything will be alright.. you find another picture and it's Bucky in his Howling Commandos uniform.. just probes Hydra was watching him since Steve saved him.. now this guy.. you smirk and blush... you want to just run your hands down his body and tell him that you're gonna take care of him.. if he was here you'd grab his ass while you give him the best blowjob of his life... you remember the toy*
Y/N- Ha! Oops... *You bite your lip*
*You keep looking through the files when you see a call from Nat*
Y/N- Hey Nat... what's up??
Nat- Is Bucky okay?? He's been acting weird this morning and Steve just saw him leaning against a tree for support..
*You laugh*
Y/N- Umm yeah, yeah he's fine..
*Nat doesn't believe you*
Nat- Are you sure??
Y/N- Yes Nat... believe me... he's just fine.. *You chuckle and think about grinding against him... Nat hears Bucky take a sharp breath in... Nat looks over to him*
Nat- Oh my god... y/n, did Bucky happen to bring that new toy with him....
Y/N- I have no idea what you're talking about... *You chuckle*
Nat- We are about to go on a mission, just so you know..
*She laughs*
Y/N- well if Bucky thinks we should pause then he will tell me..
*Nat hears Bucky in the jet.. She laughs*
Nat- Dear lord y/n.. What are you doing to him?!
Y/N- dirty things Nat... *You are thinking about edging Bucky with a hand job while teasing his ass with your tongue* absolute filth...
*Nat smiles*
Nat- Well finish up.. we need to go..
*You laugh*
Y/N- Will do
*You think about fucking Bucky with your strap on... you hear something in the background and you smile with wide eyes*
Y/N- Nat?!? Was that???
Nat- Ummm yeah.. honestly to anyone else it probably sounded like he hit his leg on something..
*Peter walks up*
Peter- What did Bucky just kick?!
*You and Nat laugh*
Nat- Okay, got to go..
*She hangs up.. A call from Bucky comes through*
Y/N- Hey Baby... you sound out of breath.. something up? *You smirk*
Bucky- okay... ha, this- Thats was amazing but we're about to go on a mission baby...
Y/N- You want me to stop?
Bucky- No, just don't go all out like that until I call you again... I really don't want to cum while surrounded by men..
*You laugh*
Y/N- Okay.. I'll bring it back down to PG-13
Bucky- Thank you.... And whatever you were thinking of doing to me that made me cum like that... we are doing it when we get home..
*You chuckle*
Y/N- You might want to ask what I was thinking about..
Bucky- I don't care, if it's gonna make me cum like that then I'll do it!
Y/N- Okay Baby... go get those bad guys.. and hey, I'm not fighting so... have some dirty thoughts about me...
Bucky- Oh I will baby.. *Bucky bites his lip* bye..
*He hangs up*

Nat- You finished Barnes? *She smirks*
*Bucky gives her a look and she raises her eyebrows*
Bucky- She told you??
Nat- No, I put two and two together... ha, good luck..
*Bucky sighs*
Bucky- don't tell Steve!
Steve- Don't tell Steve what?? *He smiles as he walks up*
Nat- Too late.. *Bucky shakes his head*
Steve- It's okay Buck.. no one else knows and it will stay that way.. *He slaps Nat's ass* just as long as you keep it down.. *Nat and Bucky look at him* ooh sorry.. ha! Didn't mean it like that..
*Bucky shakes his head and walks away.. Nat smiles and kisses him*
Steve- Alright, let's head out!
Nat- Wait.. where's Wanda?
Tony- She's watching Sharon while we retrieve the stone..