Deja Vu

*You all look at each other and then look back at Peter*
Peter- and I've been think about this since the Rumlow situation here at the compound.. if the Winter Soldier loved you y/n, why did he throw you out of the plane all those years ago...
*Everyone looks at Bucky*

Tony- ya know... the kids got a point.
*Bucky clears his throat*
Bucky- umm well... When I change there is a good 10 minutes that I'm in a fog.. I don't remember anyone and only take orders.. I was in that fog when I.. *You lay your head on Bucky's* I realized it was her and tried to save her but.. I knew I needed to do what she asked of me.
*Peter looks at you both very intently*

Peter- okay next question... how can you have a baby?
Bucky- well Peter, when two people love each other-
Peter- not that! I'm meaning.. you're a Black Widow.. I thought... *He looks at Nat* you couldn't.. *He looks down*
*Nat answers*
Nat- She was the best... they hoped they could create more of her.. and to do that they would need Children.
*The room gets quite*

Peter- okay... is it true Y/N and Steve... we're together..
*Bucky laughs*
Bucky- yeah Steve.. spill!
*He moves his leg that you were sitting on*
*Steve just smiles and you are to busy thinking about Bucky's leg that keeps moving underneath you.*
Steve- umm yeah.. we were together for a little over a year..

Peter- okay next question, it's related to the previous one... how is Steve not dead??
*Steve laughs and you smile. Bucky speaks*
Bucky- Because I'm a very understanding man, Peter..
*Bucky moves his leg again and he sees how you adjust yourself... he moves it again and he can feel your pulse in your center.. he smiles and he gently placed a hand on your waist and whispers in your ear.*
Bucky- I can feel how badly you want me.. *He lays a gentle kiss on your neck and continues in the conversation with Peter*

Peter- okay... is no one worried about the clown running around trying to take Steve's job?!?
Steve- He will be dealt with.. don't worry.
Peter- I have more but I'll ask them later
*Peter gets up to leave*
Tony- Please don't let it be about the Birds and the Bees
*Peter turns around*

Peter- I want to be clear with everyone... I know where babies come from.... Which is why I can't look at Bucky and y/n at the moment.. it's just too weird.
*You and Bucky laugh*
Bucky- up top! *You two high five*
*Peter leaves with the answers to his burning questions*

Tony- Speaking about the Birds and the Bees...Now that the kids gone... I've always wondered...you two *He points to you and Steve* where was the craziest place you've ever done it?
Steve- I'm not answering this question
Sam- Which means it's either somewhere embarrassing or weird.
Thor- my vote is Embarrassing
Clint- mines Weird
Bruce- I'm not voting
Wanda- I already know..
*Everyone looks at Wanda*

Wanda- What?? Sometimes I can't help but look.. don't even get me started on what's going on in Bucky's mind half the time... let's just say I've seen more of him and y/n than I've ever wanted to.
*Bucky gives a really smug look while everyone else laughs. He moves his leg again and you stifle a moan with a cough*
Bucky- I'll tell ours! On the front hood of a Hydra vehicle.. right after I had assassinated... *Bucky looks around* someone who will not be named..
Tony- that's-
Bucky- Handcuffed
Sam- Amateur-
Bucky- on the side of the road..
Thor- okay-
Bucky- in the rain..
Steve- what the hell??
Bucky- when the mood strikes..
Nat- but how did you get up there
*Bucky points to you*

Bucky- who do you think cuffed me?
*You cover your face with your hands*
Y/N- that was a different life okay...and technically a different person. What makes it worse is there were people still in the car..
Tony- Damn!! That's some weird, embarrassing, and freaky stuff.. okay Steve? Nat?
Nat- oh no... that information will die with me.
Steve- oh what the hell... the grocery store.. *He hides his head in shame*