Never a Dull moment

*You and Bucky get back to the compound Bucky stops you before you walk in*
Bucky- hold on...
*Bucky pulls you in for a kiss and then just looks deeply into your eyes*
Bucky- I just want to enjoy this moment before we walk inside and all the chaos hits
*You laugh and kiss Bucky... you open the door and you are greeted by Steve and Tony*
Tony- so the practice Honeymoon is over... we got trouble.
Y/N- never a dull moment
Steve- Loki has escaped the raft..
Y/N- how the hell did that happen?!
Tony- Were not sure... we think he used the Teseract...
Y/N- oh good another stone!
Bucky- so what do you want us to do?
Steve- We have a lead on Loki... we need to get the team together and find him before it's too late.
Bucky- see chaos..
*You smile and wrap your arm around Bucky's and lay your head on his shoulder. You take a big breath and sigh.*
Y/N- When do we need to leave?
Steve- We head out tonight
*Bruce walks in*
Bruce- Hey Y/N can I see you for a moment?
Y/N- yeah!
*You and Bruce walk back to his lab*
Bruce- I finished up that gift for Wanda-
*You cut him off and look around hoping no one heard him*
Y/N- thank you Bruce! Where is it?
*Bruce hands you a box. You open it and inside is the mind stone. It is shaped like the one Vision had*
Bruce- I made it just like you asked and encased it with the Vibranium Shuri gave you
Y/N- Thank you Bruce! Wanda will love it!

*Bucky walks in*
Bucky- What will Wanda love?
Y/N- oh just a new accessory.
Bucky- okay... Steve wants us in the conference room for the mission brief.
Y/N- okay.. thanks again Bruce!
Y/N- I need to talk to Wanda.. tell Steve I'll be there in a minute.
Bucky- okay
*You find Wanda in her room. You knock on the door frame.*
Y/N- Hey Wanda
Wanda- y/n, what do you need?
Y/N- I just wanted to give you something... we retrieved this on the last mission. I had Bruce make a case for it... it will fit perfectly in your new suit... or you could wear it as a necklace... whatever you want. I just thought you should have it.
*You hand her the mind stone. Wanda looks at you with tears in her eyes*
Wanda-Thank you y/n
*Wanda hugs you*
Y/N- alright... I've got to get to this Mission brief before Steve has a cow
*Wanda laughs*
Wanda- He's so serious and uptight sometimes.
Y/N- Tell me about it!
*You and Wanda walk to the conference room*
Bucky- okay, Tony, Steve, what's the game plan?
*Tony notices the stone around Wandas neck*
Tony- Everyone give me 5 minutes... I need to make a call.
*Tony returns in exactly 5 minutes*
Tony- okay... new plan in 3...2...1
*Dr.Strange portals in*
Dr.Strange- what was so important?
Tony- I know how we can find Loki, get him to work with us, and find all the stones... who's in?
*Peter raises his hand*

Tony- love the support kid!
Okay here's what I'm thinking.. Loki knows where all the stones are.. or he knows the people who know where the stones are. All we have to do is get Loki on our side and we're golden.
Bucky- wow! What a great idea Tony!! I can't believe no one thought of that... ground breaking!
*Bucky rolls his eyes and turns away. Wanda leans over and say*
Wanda- wow... Daddy's angry.
*Your eyes go wide and you look at Wanda. She smiles and point to her head... you try to hold in a laugh. You keep forgetting she can basically read minds! You look back at Wanda and go along with it.. you nod yes.. she smiles and tries not to laugh*
Tony- Anyway... it's Loki! Towards the end of his life he was fighting with us... he was one of the good guys... sorta
Thor- this isn't that Loki though... it's the one you let escape in the time heist.
Tony- True... but we have the mind stone, the time stone, and you, Thor..
Steve- I see where you're going with this Tony and I don't like it.
Tony- wow shocker... also are you telling me the only person who understand what I'm saying is gramps
Y/N- You want to take Thor's memories of his brother and what he became and use the mind stone to implant them in Loki's mind... that way he can see what he became and hopefully then he will help us... and Strange is here with the time stone to reverse time in case we royally f*ck it up. Did I miss anything?
Tony- Nope!
Dr.Strange- it's actually not a horrible plan... but you'd need someone who can weld the Mind stone.
Tony- we have that person
Dr.Strange- who
*Tony looks at Wanda*