The Wedding and the Wedding Night

*Everything looked amazing and now all you had to do was get married. Besides your Bridesmaids and Bucky no one else had seen you. You wanted a moment with Steve before the ceremony so Nat ran to get him... he must have really loved the way she looked because she's been gone about 20 minutes. He finally comes walking in the room and he just stops when he sees you. He covers his mouth and he starts to cry a little*

Steve- Wow! You are so beautiful y/n. *He gives you a hug and kisses your head* I'm glad he's the one getting to stand by your side today.. *He looks down at you and smiles*
Y/N- me too Steve *You start to tear up*
Steve- Okay enough tears! Lets get you Married!
*You let out a big laugh and line up.. the music would start any minute. It starts snowing as Nat, Wanda, And Pepper were walking down the aisle. Morgan started dancing in the snow and Steve had to wrangle her back inside the tent.. she walked perfectly. It was now your turn.. you take Steve's arm and you step out.*
Y/N- don't let me fall
Steve- Never... just look at Bucky.

*You look up and meet Bucky's gaze... you see him wipe a tear away and you start to tear up too. Everything you two have been through... Hydra, the Plane, being on the run, the snap, the avengers.... all of it was leading you here.. to this moment. Steve kisses you on the cheek and then steps to the side to allow Bucky to take his place next to you.*
Officiant- Y/N and Bucky have chosen to write their own vows.. y/n
*You take a deep breath*

Y/N- Bucky, I never really knew what love was until I met you. You showed me that love accepts me flaws and all, You showed me love is unconditional, you showed me that love is willing to sacrifice all for the sake of others, you showed me that love doesn't quit when things get hard, you showed me that love isn't just the butterfly feelings you get.. it's choosing that person day in and day out. Since I met you, James Buchanan Barnes you have Loved, sacrificed, persevered, and Chosen me everyday.. You were a part of my past I can't forget, you are in my present moment that I wish I could freeze, and you are the future that I look forward to. You are my love, my Bucky, and I will love you till death do us part.
*You hear crying from the guests and the Bridal party*
Officiant- Bucky..

Bucky- Y/N... When I met you, you could have had anyone you wanted... and you chose me... when I was far from loving.. you chose me..... when I was unworthy of your love you chose me.... You saw the good in me.. you saw the man I used to be and little by little I started to believe I could be that man again. So many things have torn us apart and brought us back together yet through it all... you always chose me.. thank you for loving me despite everything I've done. Thank you for believe that I could be a good man and thank you for making me a Husband and hopefully a father someday. You, Y/F/N are my always, Till death do us part.

*There is not a dry eye in the house. You exchange rings*
Officiant- I now pronounce you Husband and Wife! You may now kiss the Bride
*Bucky slides his hand around your waist and pulls you close. He kisses you gently but it is filled with so much passion. You hear everyone cheering, you turn and face the guests*
Officiant- I present to you Mr. & Mrs. James Buchanan Barnes.
*Everyone cheers and you and Bucky kiss again as you walk back down the aisle. You and Bucky have a moment alone while everyone is getting ready for the reception.*

*You and Bucky sneak off to have a moment alone.. you find a room and Bucky shuts the door behind you. He turns to face you and he takes your hands and pulls you close. He leans his forehead down to yours and your noses touch. You both just sit there for a moment enjoying the silence and just being together.*

Bucky- I love you so much Mrs. Barnes
*You smile... that name... to be called his wife.. that's all you've ever wanted.. all you've ever needed was Bucky and now he's yours and your his.*
Y/N- I love you too Mr. Barnes
*Bucky smiles and kisses you. He smirks and reaches down to the slit in your dress as he kisses your neck*
Y/N- Mr. Barnes...what do you think you are doing?
Bucky- Giving you your first orgasm as a Married women.
*You laugh and he continues to kiss your neck*