She Is The Worst

*The morning was great until Winnie woke up*
Winnie- God.. stupid... idiot.. unbelievable.. how could you... *She mutters under her breath as she slams cabin ears and stomps around... she is in a mood and when she woke Grant up that when you've had enough*
Y/N- Winnie?!? Come here, now!
*She stops over and crosses her arms while she stands in front of you*
Y/N- What is your deal?!? I don't understand why you are being like this! Your brother and Sarah say you are never like this!! Now clam down and tell me what's going on!!
*Winnie starts crying and covers her face*
Winnie- I did something really bad...
*You take a deep breath*
Y/N- Okay... what did you do?
*She sits down*
Winnie- Okay... well I thought we were going home so... oh god I'm horrible-
Y/N- Winnie honey, what did you do? What happened??
*You are starting to become concerned*
Winnie- I had Wanda lift the spell on the baby... *She says it so quietly.... You kneel and take her hands in yours* and I felt the baby kick... *She cry's* This spell was Thor's idea so he wouldn't miss anything and I had it lifted because I got impatient and uncomfortable... now he's missed out on a huge moment and I'm a horrible wife and I hate that I've done this and taken away this moment for him..
*He hangs her head and she cries... your heart breaks for her... you hug her*
Y/N- Oh Winnie... it's gonna be okay. Thor will understand and if he is truly that upset about it then I'm sure Dr. Strange and Wanda have something that could help.. but I am 100% confident that Thor will just be happy you are safe and back home..
*Winnie holds you tight and just cries*
Y/N- You want some ice cream?
*She sniffles*
Winnie- I ate the last of it last night.. *You laugh*
Y/N- I have a stash... come on.
*She laughs and you two go get the ice cream.. you spend the morning talking Winnie through all the onset of hormones and changes that are going to happen.. Grant and Sarah walk into the kitchen*
Grant- Mom.... It's like 10am and you're eating ice cream...
*You give him a death stare*
Y/N- yeah I am because I'm pregnant and emotional. Oh and I'm your mother and I can do what I want.. *You smile and take another bite... Grant raises his hands in the air and walks out of the room.. Sarah grabs a spoonful and follows him out as she waves at you. Winnie laughs and you continue your delicious "meal"

*You decide that you should keep up on your training so you hit the gym... you keep expecting Bucky to walk through the door.. of course he doesn't*
Y/N- Okay Grant... you wanna do some work? Huh?? *Grant smiles from his carrier* okay.. let's go!
*You set up a little area in the conference room and Grant rolls around and plays.. you flip through files and pictures... you find some of your mom and your uncle Johnny... you find an old photo of you... you looked happy and completely unaware of the dangers that surrounded you... you find an old postcard with an address on it. It was tucked away in your moms file.. the card was from Greece and it was old... about as old as you.*
Y/N- Interesting... Little Wolf, should I pull on this string?
*Grant smiles and then frowns and whine*
Y/N- Yeah... I was thinking the same thing.. *You put the card down*

*You start making a timeline of events so you can fully understand your past*
Sarah- Aunt Y/N? What's all this??
Y/N- This is the story of my life..
Sarah- No offense but it's kinda messy..
Y/N- Yup! *You laugh* that's my life Sarah...
*She looks at a couple files and you remember what Grant had talked to you about*
Y/N- So.. how long have you and Grant been together?
*Sarah smiles*
Sarah- Unofficially, well I'm 24 so about 20 years *She smiles and you laugh*
Y/N- Ahhh it started young..
Sarah- Yeah... he was always there for me, always watching out and protecting me.. even when I didn't want him to.. but like not in the creepy way. *You smile* like I didn't want him to.. but I wanted him to.. *You both laugh*
Y/N- Well I'm glad you two are happy..
Sarah- Thank you...
Y/N- Am I this cool in the future??
Sarah- oh yeah! You were happy that he finally found someone after the horrible wedding...
*You turn to her shocked*
Y/N- What?!!?
Sarah- I shouldn't have said that... I'm sorry
*She try's to leave*
Y/N- No no no.... Explain!
Sarah- I really can't.. I'm sorry!!
Y/N- Just tell me!
Sarah- No! *She runs away*