Bed Rest

*Week one was fun.. Bucky made a big show of everything.. bringing you breakfast in bed and watching movies with you.. bringing you flowers. It was all really sweet.*
Bucky- Pancakes and milk
Y/N- thank you! *You give him a kiss*
*He climbs in next to you.. it's raining outside and you can hear the raindrops against the window.. Bucky turns on some music*
Bucky- Y/N... I was so scared.. scared I was loosing you or Grant.. it.. it was the scariest moment of my life because I realized in a instant I could loose every good thing I have in my life.. I'm sorry I left you in there alone... it will never happen again.
*You look at Bucky and give him a kiss*
Y/N- Thank you for opening up Bucky.. I was scared too.. I.. I thought I was loosing Grant.. I was terrified and felt dead inside until I heard his tiny heartbeat, it was strong and loud and that's when I felt like I could breath.. But He is fine.. I'm fine and we are going to make it.. okay?
*Bucky smiles and kisses your forehead*
Bucky- okay..
*you eat and then drift off to sleep being held by Bucky.. this bed rest thing isn't too bad.. James made sure to stop by and spend some time with you.*
James- I'm glad you're both okay..
Y/N- Thank you James
*He gives you a hug and a kiss*

*Week two and three were filled with the whole team taking turns visiting you. Nat and Wanda would come in and sit with you all day just spilling tea and watching chick flicks.*
Nat- Seriously.. we saw Sam sneak a girl into his room last night!
Y/N- No way! Was this the first time?!
Wanda- She looked like she knew where she was going.. like maybe she's been here before.
Y/N- oh little Sammy's got a girl!
Wanda- Also Thor has been sneaking off to see Someone!
Y/N- No!! Oh my god I get put on bed rest and the whole world gets interesting!!
*You all laugh and turn on How to loose a guy in 10 days*

*Steve would be by your side anytime you were alone and didn't want to be... if Bucky had to go somewhere or run an errand for you, Steve was there. He only ever left your side when Bucky was there.*
Steve- How's our mama to be?
*You laugh*
Y/N- Huge and tired of being in this bed!
*Steve laughs and sits down next to you*
Steve- Really... how are you?
Y/N- I'm okay.. the closer we get to the due date the more I realize this baby has to come out one way or another.. and that's scary!
*Steve stifles his laugh and puts and arm around you*
Steve- True.. but I hear they have some killer drugs..
*You laugh and hold your stomach.. you sit there talking with Steve until you fall asleep on his shoulder*
*There was about an hour a day that you asked to be alone and you used that time to talk to Grant*
Y/N- Hey bud.. it's mommy.. *There was a little kick* I want you to know how much I love you and how excited I am to meet you.. *He moves again but this time it was like he did a flip.. you laughed and he did it again. You rubbed your belly and sang to him.. he moved his hand along your belly with your hand. It was a really sweet moment that you were able to have all to yourself*

*Peter would check on you and bring a new toy for Grant every time he would visit. Sam would come in and sit with you and tell you all kinds of stories about his nephews.. you would laugh till your stomachs hurt. Thor would watch reality tv with you while you explained what was happening. You would try to get information about Thor and Sam's new girls but they were both tight lipped. Tony, Pepper, and Clint would visit once a day and you would hand them a list of things you still needed done for Grants arrival.. they were so sweet and they would make sure everything got done. Bruce would stop by once a day and make sure Grant was staying out and that you were healthy.*

*Weeks Four and Five got interesting.. one day Bucky came back from a run.. he had been working out a lot recently... like 3 times a day*
Y/N- Did you enjoy your run?
*Bucky yells from the bathroom*
Bucky- Yup! Great way to get all my energy out!
*You smile.. you know this has been hard for him.. hell it's been hard for you.. other couple go through dry spells and you're sure you and Bucky will have your moments but so far you just can't get enough of each other.. when you cant be with him it makes your heart ache.. as well as other places.*
Bucky- I'm gonna take a shower.. do you need anything before I do?
Y/N- No.. I'm fine.
*Bucky smiles and walks over towards you.. he gently kisses you*
Bucky- Okay.. yell if you need anything.
*Bucky goes back into the bathroom and turns on the shower.. it was hard not to think about him being in the shower.. all wet and soaped up and pleasuring himself.. you found it easier to sleep whenever he was in the shower that way you won't be thinking about your smoking hot Husband and his hard on.*
*You had a dream about Bucky*