Let's go Home

*Steve walks in and you can tell he is already excited and crying.*
Y/N- Steve, meet Grant Buchanan Barnes
*Steve wipes a tear from his eye*
Steve- Hey Grant! *He gently touches his hand and Grant grabs his finger* Wow! He's strong!
*Bucky laughs*
Bucky- Yeah he is!
Y/N- Steve, do you want to hold him?
*Steve looked so happy*
Steve- Yeah, yes!! *Steve held Grant and told him stories about Him and Bucky as kids and how he was gonna do all that and more with Grant*

*You and Bucky took a quick power nap knowing Grant was in good hands.. you woke up to Steve talking to Grant*
Steve- Now Grant, you've been born into a family of superheroes.. but that doesn't mean you have to be the strongest or the fastest.. what matters is in here.. *He pokes his little chest* always be a good man..
*You wipe a tear away from your eye and you feel Bucky's grip on you get tighter.. you see that he was awake this whole time too*
*You sit up and Steve brings Grant over*
Steve- We had some Grant to Grant time.. now I think he's ready to meet is Aunty Nat.
Bucky- I'll go grab her.. you two stay here..
*You give Bucky a kiss and he smiles and winks.. he leaves to find Nat*
*Steve looks at Grant then back at you*
Steve- You are amazing y/n... I mean look at what you did!! *He smiles* he beautiful
Y/N- thank you Steve.. *You hold his hand* whenever I look at my family I will forever be reminded that you helped make this possible..
Steve- Y/N-
Y/N- Really Steve! You could of given up and moved on but you didn't and you brought everyone back and because of that I am able to hold this little *You laugh* clone of Bucky..
Steve- He really does look just like Bucky..
Y/N- Right?!? Like how is that fair
*You both laugh*
Steve- I love you y/n.. and I am happy for you... and I can't wait to spoil Grant
Y/N- I love you too Steve..
*Bucky and Nat walk in and Nat try's to hold in her squeal*
Nat- He is so cute!!!!
*Bucky looks all smug*
Bucky- Thanks... he takes after me.
*Steve shoves him and they laugh*

Y/N- Nat do you want to hold him?
Nat- Yes!! *She is practically jumping up and down*
*She holds Grant and starts singing to him in Russian*
Y/N- Hey guys can y'all give us a minute? You can actually go round up everyone else so they can come visit..
Bucky- Yeah.. *He gives you a kiss.. him and Steve leave the room*
*You see how Nat is looking at Grant*
Y/N- Makes you want one huh?
Nat- yeah *She says quietly*
Y/N- What if I told you there may be a way you can..
Nat- As kind as the offer is I am not about to let you rent out your womb to mine and Steve's baby..
*You laugh*
Y/N- I am still willing to do that.. but no I meant for you to have one on your own..
Nat- Thats impossible
Y/N- What if I told you it wasn't... I found a way Nat..
*Nat looks up in disbelief*
Nat- Honest to God?
Y/N- Honest to God... it's gonna take some work... but you could get your chance at having a Baby Nat..
*Nat is speechless.. she just holds your hand*
Nat- enough about me.. we are supposed to be celebrating you and Grant!

*You hear everyone crowding around the door*
Y/N- Oh goodness... could you step out there and let them know I need a minute.. I'll call Bucky when they can come in.
Nat- Sure thing... *She hands you Grant and hugs you... she walks out and closes the door behind her*

*You look at Grant*
Y/N- It's just me and you little one... for a moment that is.. let's talk
*Grant opens his eyes and looks at you.. your heart could burst at the sight of his beautiful bright blue eyes*
Y/N- I'm new at this and I know in the coming weeks there will be times I cry, yell, and feel really sad... but none of those feelings are a reflection on how much I love you. All I ask is that you will be patient with me as I am figuring all this out and know I will do my very best each day. I love you Little Wolf... even if you look just like your daddy... *Grant gives you a tiny smile and a tear falls from your eye.. you kiss his nose... Bucky quietly slips in but you don't notice* We are going to have lots of fun aren't we? I'll teach you how to fight and we will prank daddy together... and yes the grumpy old man act is just that.. an act.
*Bucky walks over to the bed*
Bucky- Hey don't be spilling all my secrets..
*You smile*
Bucky- You ready for the rest?
Y/N- Yeah, okay Grant you're about to meet the rest of your family... they are loud, crazy, and high spirited... but they love you so much.. and with all of them you will never be alone..
Bucky- Never *He whispers and you laugh... Grant smiles at the sound*