Sexy Roulette ⚠️⚠️⚠️

***Y/N &Bucky***
*You sit on the edge of the bed waiting patiently for Bucky.. Bucky walks out of the closet with the box of toys.. he sits them in the chair by the window*
Bucky- So... who goes first..
*You smile*
Y/N- You know the rules Baby.. first one to kiss the other is the first one to go..
*Bucky walks over to you*
Bucky- Then let the games begin..
*Bucky gently pulls you close and rubs your arms.. you play with the edge of his shirt.. you look up at him and smile*
Y/N- Do you ever think about what our life would be like if we weren't superhero's?
*Bucky smiles and slides his hands over your waist.. the tips of his fingers brush your skin and it gives you goosebumps*
Bucky- yeah... but if I wasn't a superhero I would not be here with you.. *He could see the hurt in your eyes* because I'd be dead y/n... or super old.. *You laugh and smile.. you pull him closer and slip your hands under his shirt and rub his back*
Y/N- Your back is so tight baby..
Bucky- It's cause I'm 107 and I'm trying to keep up with you everyday..
*He smiles and leans in... he then stops right before his lips touch yours.. he stays there just teasing you.. he pulls away and moves his hands to your ass.. he starts rubbing it and squeezing it. You lean your head against his chest and moan.. his hands feel so good*
Bucky- Do you ever think about our time in Hydra?
Y/N- Yes.. but mainly just the sexy parts
*You lift your head and bite your lip*
Bucky- Ha! Yeah I guess the other stuff really is a bummer..
*He moves his hands from your ass and starts massaging your shoulders*
Bucky- You want me to work some of this tension out?
*You nod... you move to the chair by the window.. you slide the box of toys over to the bed and sit down.. Bucky stands behind you and starts to rub your shoulders..he slowly moves his hands down your chest to massage your breast.. he looks down and laugh*
Y/N- What's so funny.. huh?
Bucky- Nothing it's just.... You have dried milk on your shirt and bra from earlier..
*You laugh and throw your head back*
Y/N- Having a baby has made me gross.. I didn't even notice..
Bucky- you were worried about Grant eating and then celebrating Steve and Nat.. it's not gross, it's being a good mom and in the moment..
*Bucky smiles down at you... he is still massaging your breast and he starts to slip his hands under your shirt*
Bucky- How was Grant? Did he go down easy?
Y/N- Yeah... and he seemed fine with no fever.. I guess it was just a fluke earlier.. maybe his tummy was upset and he just needed to get it out..
*You look up and Bucky looked so concerned for Grant... it was so sweet*
Bucky- We will keep an eye on him and if he starts acting weird we will take him to the doctor tomorrow.. how does that sound?
*You smile*
Y/N- Perfect..
*You lean your head back... Bucky leans down to kiss you and stops right before your lips and smiles.... You smile too.. neither one of you want to give him... it was time to kick it up a notch.. you unbutton your pants and slide them down a bit.. you start touching yourself as Bucky is massaging your Breast.. you moan and bring yourself to the edge*
Y/N- Mmhhmm oh wow!... oh Bucky!! Yesss!!
*Bucky smiles and reaches down and takes your hand away before you can cum.. you open your eyes and your about to protest when Bucky's lips crash against yours.. you moan into his mouth.. he bites your lip a little and then pulls away.. he licks your finger clean*
Bucky- I'll gladly go first after that show... *He smiles and kisses you again.. he sits up and you stand up.. you both move over to the bed.. Bucky takes a bag of dice out of the toy box*
Bucky- Alright.... Shall we?
*You nod and jump on the bed.. you stand on your knees and Bucky pulls you into his arms*
Y/N- What will you be doing first?
*You roll the dice on the bed*

***Steve & Nat***
*Steve stands up off the bed and Nat starts to unbutton his shirt*
Steve- Hey this is a new shirt so please be careful..
*Nat smiles*
Nat- Okay Stevie.. *She very slowly unbuttons it half way... She runs her hands over his shoulders and squeezes them.. Steve let's out a little moan*
Steve- mhmm Nat..
*She kisses his back and moves around to his front.. she opens his shirt a little more and she kisses his chest and teases his nipples with gentle kisses... he starts to breath a little deeper.*
Nat- Does that feel good Stevie?
Steve- Yes ma'am..
*She circles her tongue around one while twisting the other*
Steve- Oh Nat! Ahh!
*She kisses both of them and then moves her attention to his pants.. she gets an idea.. she sits on the bed*
Nat- Undress yourself big guy... I wanna watch..
*Nat lays back and watches Steve.. he kinda chuckles... he looks out the window and then back at Nat.. he smiles*
Steve- Only if you touch yourself while I do it.. Kitten..
*Nat smirks and slowly spreads her legs while sitting back on the bed.. Steve bites his lip at the sight of her.*
Nat- What are you waiting for Baby... give me a show..
*Steve slowly unbuttons the rest of his shirt and slides it off his shoulders... Nat slides her hand in between her legs and start touching herself through her lingerie... Steve unbuckles his belt the throws it over the chair.. Nat spreads her legs a little more and slides her underwear to the side... Steve watches her with hunger in his eyes*
Steve- You want some help Baby?
Nat- I want you to undress for me..
*Steve smiles and continues. He unbuttons his pants and starts to pull them down but then he stops... Nat was obviously frustrated.*
Nat- Stevie... *She warned* we were off to a great start..
*Steve gives her a cheeky smile*
Steve- What? I wanted to take my socks off next.. I'll give you the good stuff in a minute..
*Nat shakes her head and laughs*
Steve- But before I.. show you the goods... I want you further along... come on Kitten... get on the edge for me..
*Nat smiles and starts rubbing her clit faster*
Nat- Oh Steve! Come on..
*Steve smiles and unbuttons his pants and slowly slides them down.. he steps out of them and kicks them to the side... he turns around and teases Nat by smacking his own ass.. Nat moans... Steve starts palming himself through his boxer briefs... Nat stops him*
Nat- You don't cum till I say... you're gonna watch me cum...
*Steve stands there aching in need of some kind of release while Nat works herself up to her high... she cums on her fingers... she pulls them out of her and walks over to Steve... she puts her fingers in his mouth and he licks and sucks them clean while she palms him through his boxer briefs... he is moaning against her fingers*
Nat- That's it big guy... cum for me..
*Steve cums in his Boxer briefs*
Nat- Good boy.. *She pats the side of his face* now take off this dirty pair of underwear and get on the bed..