Stronger

*You wake up to the sounds of Grant laughing.. you sit up and you see him and Bucky on the floor.. They are both on their stomach and leaning on their elbows. Bucky keeps making faces and Grant loves its.. he keeps laughing and screaming.. he lets out a loud scream and you hear Bucky laugh and shush Grant*
Bucky- Grant *He Laughs* shhhh mamas still asleep.. *Grant laughs again* I know it is silly that she's missing this but trust me she needs the rest.. *Grant coos* come here Little Wolf.
*Bucky picks Grant up and stands up.. he takes him over to the window to look at the snow.. as they get closer Grants eyes get big and he starts to shiver.. Bucky laughs.. your heart melts*
Bucky- I know it's pretty cold but you're gonna have to get used to the cold.. it kinda the family thing..
*You smile and just listen to Bucky talk to his little mini-me.. you lay your hand across your stomach.. it's still too early to take a test so you don't know for sure but you'll take one this weekend on your trip.. you have a good feeling about it*

Bucky- When you get old enough we will take you there and you can see your little nickname comes from.. huh? Sound good little Wolf? *Grant smile.. he leans his head down and hits Bucky in the face... he can hold his head up really well now but sometimes he gets tired and ends up head butting you and Bucky and that's what he just did*
Bucky- Ouch.. *He laughs* is your head okay?? *Grant whines a little and Bucky Smithers him in kisses* all better? *Grant still whines* I know but I think mamas still asleep..
*You sit up on your elbows and smile*
Y/N- Mamas awake.. just listening to my boys.. *Bucky walks over and kisses you*
Bucky- Good morning *He says against your lips*
Y/N- Good morning.. *You smile* now what's wrong? Did you head butt daddy again??
*Grant smiles while crying.. you laugh and take him from Bucky.. you kiss him and snuggle him to your chest.. Bucky rubs his back and kisses the back of his head*
Bucky- You're still brave if you cry little Wolf.. you don't have to smile all the time..
*Grant took that and ran with it... he lets out a loud cry.. you look at Bucky*
Y/N- Thanks *You say flatly.. you try not to laugh.. Bucky smiles and kisses you*
Bucky- I'm gonna shower.. do you want me to leave it on for you?
*You smile*
Y/N- No I'm good.. I don't sweat like you do in my sleep *You shoot back and smile*
*Bucky laughs*
Bucky- Hey last I checked you loved my hot body
*He runs his hands along his chest as he says this*
*Grant grunts and you laugh*
Y/N- Exactly my thought Grant..

*Bucky runs back over to you and takes your face in his hands*
Bucky- Just keep at it Baby girl.. the weekends coming.. *You laugh and kiss him.. he walks back to the bathroom*
Bucky- And you may not sweat but you make noise like no one would believe.. moaning and whimpering.. have you ever thought maybe that's why I sweat so much?? *He winks and shuts the door*
*You laugh and shake your head.. Grant gets impatient and starts to try and nurse through your shirt and rub his faces against your breast*
Y/N- So impatient! *You laugh* and just like your father..
*Grant smiles.. you finish with Grant about the same time Bucky gets out.. you trade off and Bucky burps and changes Grant while you get dressed*
Bucky- What have you got planned today?
Y/N- Well first I'm going to eat *Bucky laughs* and then I'm gonna talk to Nat while you talk to Steve and then I'll talk to him.
Bucky- Okay.. I'm gonna take little Wolf with me.. Uncle Steve may need some hugs.. *Grant laugh and you smile*

*You find Nat in the gym... she was beating the shit out of a training dummy*
Y/N- So I'm assuming you didn't get laid last night?
*Nat turns around*
Nat- Nope.. I waited up for 2 hours.. I finally find him in here.. I get him to agree to come to bed and he lays beside me, completely clothed, with a pillow between us..
*She goes back to punching the dummy*
Y/N- Hey go easy on yourself.. you were stabbed 5 days ago.. sit down..
*You two walk over and sit*
Y/N- Nat.. I have been where you are and I've been where Steve is.. have you two talked about it?
Nat- No.. he won't even talk to me..
Y/N- Okay, first you need to talk about it and be honest about how you really feel..
Nat- I have been..
*You give her side eyes*
Y/N- Your fiancé, the love of your life stabs you and leaves you for dead and your fine?!
Nat- Yes!
Y/N- Bullshit.. there's no way you can be fine Nat.. forget being honest with Steve for a minute.. be honest with yourself! *Nat rolls her eyes as they start to fill with tears* Nat look at me..
*She does*