On A Happier Side Note

*You wake up to Bucky laying next to you while holding Grant. Steve is sitting in the chair at the end of the bed.. Nat is asleep in his arms.. you kiss Grant and he smiles and squeals. Bucky wakes up and sees you.. you are fully awake this time*
Y/N- Hey... *Your voice is hoarse*
Bucky- Hey.. *His voice breaks*
*He kisses you*
Y/N- Everyone's okay right? I wasn't dreaming earlier.. right?
Bucky- Everyone's okay.. they are all helping Tony with the repairs..
Y/N- What repairs?
Bucky- Well half the compound was leveled when the explosion went off.. they got it cleaned up and
Now they are starting on the repairs..
*You rub your head*
Y/N- How long was I out for?!
Bucky- A week... The first 4 days you'd wake up and ask questions and eat.. then you'd fall back asleep.. when you woke up again you had no memory of waking up.. Bruce and Tony say it's just an effect of the stones.. and the trauma.. the last 3 days you've been unconscious..
*You sigh*
Y/N- Will it go away or will we have this conversation again when I wake up?
*Bucky chuckles*
Bucky- This is the most lucid you've been so I think you're good..
*You smile*
Y/N- Can I see my baby.. *You hold you hands out and Grant smiles and squeals.. Bucky laughs and hands him to you.. you hold him and something comes over you and you just cry.. he buries his head in your chest and you lay your head on his*
Y/N- We're okay little Wolf... we're okay..
*Bucky tears up and kisses your head*
Y/N- I wanted to give up... I wanted to just lay there and die when I saw that you were gone... that everyone was gone.. then he threatened Grant and I remembered I still had someone to fight for... *You sob* he was still asleep when I walked in to get him... completely unbothered and unaware of the horror happening right outside his door..
*Bucky holds you tight and just lets you cry*
Bucky- You're okay, you're safe, you saved all of us..
*You look up at Bucky*
Bucky- Once again y/n, you have saved me.. *He kisses your head as you hold Grant and you belly.. you fall asleep... you wake up a couple hours later.. you still remember everything.. but Grant and Bucky are missing*
Y/N- Where's Grant?!? Bucky?!?! Where- *You start to panic.. Bucky rushes back in the room with Grant*
Bucky- Hey, sorry.. he needed Changing. I knew you'd wake up the one time I left.
*He hands you Grant and you hold him tight.. Grant doesn't mind at all.. Bucky teases him*
Bucky- Yeah yeah.. don't get too comfy there bud..
*You smile... Steve walks in... He looks at Bucky and they both look super tense*
Y/N- Steve!!
*He looks and smiles and rushes over.. he wraps you in his arms and kisses your head*
Steve- I'm so glad you're okay!!
Y/N- You're alive.. *You cry.. over his shoulder you see Nat.. you reach out your hand and she walks over.. she slips in the hug as well.. they then pull back and look at you*
Steve- are you up for talking.. about-
Bucky- Really?? Now?! *Bucky looks angry*
Nat- Just while it's fresh... we need to know-
*Bucky shakes his head*
Bucky- No.. I'm putting my foot down here.. No no.. she just woke up and is lucid and now you want her to relive it?!? No!
Steve- Bucky-
Bucky- She's MY wife Steve!! And I will not let you drag her back through her trauma while it's so fresh.. get out!
*You are so confused... Bucky and Steve seem to be mad at each other.. like really mad.. you may have been on deaths door a couple days ago but you won't stand for this*
Y/N- Ummm No... don't leave. Bucky what the hell!?
*Bucky looks at you*
Bucky- You don't understand y/n-
Y/N- Then explain it to me instead of screaming at our best friends and kicking them out..
*Steve and Bucky look slightly embarrassed*
Steve- He's mad because I spoke to you about the events of the other night and *He looks at Bucky and Bucky looks scared* and when you started to talk about it you shut down, had a panic attack, and fell unconscious.. and you've been like that since then.. until now.. he asked me not to but I did it anyway.. I pushed you and-
Bucky- And you got hurt again..
*You sigh and look at Nat.. she looks at you*
Y/N- Okay, well I'm fine so kiss and make up..
*Bucky and Steve look at each other and just chuckle*
Bucky- Yeah she's fine..
Steve- Yeah...
*Bucky looks at Steve*
Bucky- I'm sorry Steve.. I was just-
Steve- I know Buck... me too..
*They hug it out as Peter walks in.. he looks at Wanda*
Peter- See! I swear they use to be something.. war times and all..
*Wanda chuckles, you and Nat laugh.*
Steve- Okay Peter.. we've told you before.. nothing happened
Bucky- Yeah... *As Steve walks away Bucky slaps Steve's ass and Steve whips around and shoves him.. Bucky laughs and Steve wraps him in a head lock.. they start to "fight" as Tony walks in*
Tony- Good to see everyone is back to their normal selves.. boys enough..
Bucky/Steve- Peter started it..
*Peter throws his hands up.. Steve and Bucky laugh and pat each other on the back.. Bucky sits next to you and gives you a big kiss as he sits down*
Tony- okay.. I think we all need to talk.. you ready y/n?
*You look at Bucky*
Y/N- Yeah.. I'm ready..